Diamond

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Alissa

 

To say this is the happiest day in my life would be an understatement. I’m not happy, I’m estatic, I’m overjoyed and I feel blissful.  To finally tell the world this man beside me is mine feels good, no no, it feels the best. It feels like I’m on the top of the world, I have no regrets in life. This is what I’ve been living for, him.

 

It is a long day and it have finally come to an end. We had our dinner and now we’re on the front door, bidding goodbyes to every guest. The EXO members already left, their schedule is packed! No kidding. I scan the guest that are leaving and spot one that is making her way to us. Krystal.

 

“Congratulations, Kai, Alissa.” She smiles at us. Kai nods at her and I do the same.

“Thank you, Krystal. And thank you for coming.” Kai politely replies to her.

“And thanks for talking to Mr.Soo Man about it, he had agreed to terminate my contract.” Krystal says.

“No problem. Glad I could help.” Kai replies.

“Goodbye, have a good night.” She says and turns to walk away.

 

So Krystal manage to obtain her freedom. I’m happy for her and am smling until Kai nudges me.

 

“Why are you smiling?” Kai asks.

“Krystal got what she wants.” I reply. Kai rolls his eyes.
“I’m disappointed, I actually thought you were thinking about me.” Kai says. Now it my turn to roll my eyes at him.

“Why would I be thinking about you, you’re here beside me.” I say.

“Well, maybe you’re thinking about what we might do, you know, later.” He smirks. I smack his arm when I quickly realize what he meant. Damn Kai and his ert thoughts. I don’t know why, but Kai have gotten really weird and all touchy and mushy this lately. Maybe it’s his hormone but damn it, he’s turning into a ert.

 

“Ehem.” I hear somebody clear his throat beside us. We turn to look at the owner of the noise.

“Kris hyung.” Kai is the first one to say something.

“Kai, Lisa.” Kris greets us and then we both bow at him.

“Congratulations on your wedding.” He says. I notice a tinge of sadness in his voice but I push the thoughts away.

“Thanks, Kris. Where are you staying tonight?” I asks him. Kris have flied from Canada with his mom earlier today and I’m pretty sure he’s not flying back tonight.

“I’m staying in this hotel. With your mom and your brother, actually. They invited us to share the suit.” Kris replies.

“I see, okay then. Well, thanks for coming.” Kai says.

“My pleasure. I wouldn’t want to miss Lisa’s wedding after all.” Kris replies. Call me crazy but I swear I feel a pang in my heart when I hear Kris says that.

 

I’m aware of how Kris is feeling about me, I’m not stupid. When I talked to him last time he was clearly not happy to found out I and Kai has made up. Kris have in fact confessed to me that he likes me. I don’t want to feel full of myself but I’m pretty sure he’s not happy about the wedding also. His face screams it all.

 

 I’m not sure at what depth Kris has fallen for me, but I’m not oblivious about it. I feel bad it, I feel bad for not being able to return his love. I feel bad that out of all women in the world, it’s me. Maybe if I fall in love with Kris through out the whole time I was in Canada, things will get better. But then I realize there’s not a day I want to go through in my life loving another man. It have always been Kai, and will always be him.

 

“Okay then, I’m going up to the suite now. You two, get a good rest, it’s been a long day.” Kris tells us and smiles at us. Smile that he forces.

 

When everybody have gone home, we make our way from the hotel where the wedding was held back to Kai’s house. It’s almost midnight and I’m so sleepy, I sleep all the way in the car. The next thing I know is I hear Kai’s voice, waking me up, asking me if I can walk to the house or he ha

Please log in to read the full chapter