To Love

Are You Happy?

It took a few hours before their interview finish, both Tiffany and Taeyeon didn’t realize that it was 1 a.m already. Tiffany suddenly stood up after she looked at her watch, she tried to call Jessica but she wasn’t answering. Taeyeon looked at her, she cleared and it made Tiffany glanced at her.

“You can use Sunny’s room if you want”

“Err, I’ll call Jessica again to pick me up”

“Why?”

            Tiffany looked at her blankly, it’s like her mind just completely blown up when Taeyeon offered her to stay. ‘Me? With Taeyeon? Alone? That’s not the right choice, what if she suddenly had her mood swing again like yesterday?’ Tiffany started to think all the bad things that would happen if she would stay alone with Kim Taeyeon.

“I don’t want to disturb you, you said you have a deadline tomorrow”

“Ah, about that. You’re right”

            Tiffany bid her goodbye and bowed before she prepared to go out, she was still trying to call Jessica. ‘Oh, come on Jess. Wake up, please’ Tiffany walked nervously to the door while biting her thumb nail.

            Taeyeon stood still near the door, she was ready to open the door for Tiffany when Tiffany poked her arm. Taeyeon glanced at her when Tiffany looked down to the floor. Tiffany sighed a little before she spoke.

“The offer, is it still available?”

“Sure”

            Taeyeon smiled a little, the first smile that she ever showed to Tiffany, but sadly Tiffany didn’t see it. Her eyes still glued to the floor, she felt so embarrassed. Taeyeon guided her to Sunny’s room, it was nice with yellow wallpaper and stuffs. Tiffany grinned widely, the room is awesomely nice. When Taeyeon was fainted earlier, Sunny’s room was locked so she didn’t even come inside.

“I’ll continue doing my work at my room, if you need anything just knock my door and you’re not allowed to touch anything here, except bed. Do you understand?”

“Y...yes, I get it. Thank you”

            Taeyeon nodded before she closed Sunny’s door and walked to her own room. Tiffany put her purse and notes on the drawer. She actually wanted to touch anything there but she was afraid if Taeyeon caught her doing that she would be mad. Mad Taeyeon is the scariest thing more than HellSica. She giggled softly and laid herself in bed, the bed was soft and comfortable. She was sleeping soon after. It was 2.30 am when someone opened the door loudly, Tiffany startled and sat up scared.

“T…Taeyeon shi? Why?”

            The girl didn’t say anything, she walked closer to Tiffany. She noticed it soon that the girl she kept looking weirdly was actually sleeping, ‘Kim Taeyeon sleepwalking?’ Tiffany looked at the girl confusedly.

“Umma, I’m scared…”

            Taeyeon kneeled down on the floor and put her arms on the bed, she was crying. Tiffany eyes softened as she patted Taeyeon’s head gently.

“Don’t be scared, Taeyeon ah”

“Umma, I’m scared. Even if I behaved well, he would beat me up again. He came closer, umma…u...mma…he’s coming…”

            Taeyeon shivered, her body shook hard. Tiffany got up and reached Taeyeon for hug, Taeyeon still shook her body, it looked like she was in fear. Tiffany hugged her tight and rubbed her back trying to soothe her, Taeyeon was still shivering but Tiffany whispered some words to comfort her.

“Umma is here, calm down Taeyeon ah” 

“U…mma”

            Taeyeon slowly sobbed, she cried. Tiffany’s heart was in pain too when she heard Taeyeon’s crying, it felt like those painful memories she had just back to her and replayed again. Tiffany cried too while she’s biting her lower lip.

“I’m in pain, umma…it hurts…”

“I know, Taeyeon ah”

            Tiffany Taeyeon’s hair as if she was her mother. Taeyeon slowly calmed down, she sniffed silently as she moved closer. Tiffany could hear Taeyeon’s snore a bit, she tried not to laugh. Tiffany laid her on the bed, she wanted to sleep too but suddenly the thought of sleeping together in one bed would be a nightmare. She shook her head, ‘Taeyeon will kill me if she wakes up and see me sleeping next to her’. She then walked out to the living room and laid herself on the couch, she tried to rest though and didn’t wear blanket though it was really cold.

“Good night, Taeyeon ah. Hope you sleep well”

            Tiffany talked to herself as she slowly fell asleep. A deep slept that remained her about who she was in the past.

*Tiffany’s Dream*

“Who give you permission to rest?”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. I’m sick, I got a fever”

“Still, you need to work”

“But…”

            The big lady with an expensive clothes dragged Tiffany out from her bed, she was being pulled out of her room. There were a lot of old men, drunken to be exact, keep looking at her. Tiffany felt uneasy and dizzy too. She walked unstable to the kitchen, did her duty as usual. An old man approached her and touched her back and went down to her , she could smell alcohol from his mouth. She let him did whatever to her though she knew it would be another scary thing that she would encounter sooner or later.

*End of Tiffany’s dream*

            Taeyeon woke up and rubbed her eyes slowly, she walked pass by Tiffany when she saw Tiffany kept moving. It seemed Tiffany had a nightmare, Taeyeon tried to walk closer hesitantly. She only observed Tiffany, her facial expression which seemed darker the more she watched it.

“Ms. Hwang”

“No…please stop, I beg you…”

“Huh? What?”

            Taeyeon frowned a little, Tiffany looked like she would cry soon and she sweated a lot. Taeyeon braced herself to touch Tiffany’s forehead. Taeyeon were surprised when Tiffany opened her eyes, their eyes met.

“S…sorry, I think you get a fever”

            Tiffany stood up like she was in fear of something, she kept looking around. Her breath seemed unsteady, Taeyeon looked at her confusedly.

“What are you searching for?”

“My bag”

“It’s on Sunny’s room, remember”

“Ah, yeah”

            Tiffany rushed to Sunny’s room and took her bag and notes. Taeyeon dumbfounded while kept looking at Tiffany walked faster.

“Where are you going?”

“J…Jessica, I need to go home”

            Tiffany called Jessica, she seemed so panic. Taeyeon approached her slowly, but Tiffany startled and backed away a little.

“Why? What happen? Do you have a nightmare?”

“I’m sorry, I should go. Thank you Ms. Taeyeon shi, talk to you again later”

            Tiffany bowed her head and walked out from Taeyeon’s apartment, she bumped into Sunny. She apologized hurriedly and went to the gate, left Sunny blankly.

“What’s wrong with her? Is Taeng made a wrong move again?”

 

*

Merry Christmas everyone, though this chapter is a bit sad *laugh*

See you on the next chapter ^^