What Do You Want Me To Do?

Are You Happy?

Taeyeon startled when Tiffany suddenly raised her voice a little, she looked at Tiffany annoyingly. Tiffany didn’t even move her face to see Taeyeon, she wa still looking outside the window. Tiffany felt some slow movement, she looked at her below. Taeyeon shivered hand held Tiffany’s wrist. Tiffany frowned a little, so she looked at Taeyeon who were nervously biting her own lips.

“S…sorry”

“For?”

“I don’t know”

“Geez, don’t make me confused Kim Taeyeon”

“I just want to say I’m sorry”

“What for?”

“The way I behave…”

“Arasso, I forgive you”

“No, you don’t”

“Huh?”

“What do you want me to do? So you’ll forgive me”

“Don’t make it complicated Taeyeon shi, I already forgave you. Now let me go back to my company.”

“How about the report?”

“Jessica will do that for me”

“No, I don’t want to do the interview with her”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I just hate adjusting to a new person”

            Tiffany rolled her eyes and ruffled her own hair, she sighed heavily. She dropped herself on the passenger seat and blew her hair. Taeyeon felt guilty, but she didn’t even know what to say. She leaned her head on the steer and looked at the Kangnam river.

“I’m tired with this, can you just bring me to my company? I need to do my job too”

“But…I thought you’ll understand me”

“Who do you think you are?”

“But you said you’re my fan”

“I do, up till now. But Ms. Kim Taeyeon, but I don’t know much except your job and your stories.”

“You should’ve known”

“Why?”

"Because you are my fans. It's common for a fan to know the one that she look up to"

“Oh my, there you are again. First you’re sorry then demanding again. I know nothing much about you, what do you expect me to say when you are the one who is being secretive all the time.”

            Taeyeon looked down, her eyes a bit teary. It made Tiffany felt uneasy, she wanted to comfort her but she didn’t even know what to do. What if Taeyeon pushed her away again, she couldn’t accept the fact that she’d been treated so badly and the worse it was by her own favorite writer.

“I’m just afraid…”

“Of what?”

“You”

“Me? Did I look that scary?”

            Tiffany felt dumbfounded, she looked at Taeyeon blankly. Never in her life, had someone said that’s she looked scary. Then there she is, a girl who just confessed that Tiffany is scary. She felt like her heart sank deep in the sea. When Taeyeon started to speak again, Tiffany was still on her unconscious mind, she swallowed everything so slow.

“I mean…your behavior”

“Mine? What did I do wrong?”

“You keep on crossing my line”

“Your line?”

“I draw some line for some people”

“Huh? What?”

“I’m afraid…whenever you do physical contact”

“But it’s common body language, you know.”

“But you’ve gone too far last night”

“Kim Taeyeon shi, I didn’t do anything last night”

“You changed my clothes…when I’m not conscious”

“For heaven sake, it’s ridiculous. You were sweating a lot, i was worried your illness would get worse if i didn't even change your clothes”

“But the thought of it…already make me…”

              Taeyeon couldn’t say more, she shivered hard and tried to make her calm. Tiffany looked at her pity, she tried to pat Taeyeon’s head when Taeyeon blocked her with a book. Tiffany's hand were hit the book hard, she hissed in pain.

“Yah…it hurts”

“S…sorry”

“No sorry for you”

            Tiffany felt an urge to hug her somehow, so she pulled Taeyeon’s hand and it made Taeyeon move closer to her. Tiffany hugged her tight, at first she felt Taeyeon pushed her forcefully, but Tiffany held her even tighter. Tiffany peeked at unmoving body on her arms.

“Damn, she fainted again…”

 

***

Hello, there it's me again ^^

thanks for the comments and subscribes so see you later on the next chapter