There's No You and Me but Us Now

Are You Happy?

Taeyeon drove her car to the basement of her apartment, she couldn't wait to come home since she had Tiffany staying with her. She slowly became more open up to people around her since Tiffany is in her life. Sunny even joked around that she missed the old awkward Kim Taeyeon on the office. Taeyeon almost fell on her as she ran to her apartment, she just couldn't wait to see Tiffany. She missed her even if she just saw her this early morning, maybe it's what people said lovesick. She knocked on the door impatiently, she grinned while waiting for her girl to open up the door. She waited for more than ten minutes but nobody seemed at home, Taeyeon looked down and stared at the box of cake she held. 

"Tae-tae?"

Taeyeon turned around and saw her angel beside her, looking at her confusedly. Taeyeon wanted to show her smile but her pride stop her, she showed her pokerface on Tiffany as she handed her the box. Tiffany took it and stared at her cluelessly. 

"I...It's not like what you think, I'm just...passing by your favorite bakeryshop so...i bought it without much thinking....it's just that..."

"So this is for me"

"Y..yeah"

"Aww, thanks Tae-Tae"

Tiffany kissed her cheek and flashed her eyesmile when Taeyeon took her key and opened the door of their apartment. She awkwardly held the doorknob which causing Tiffany to laugh and linked arm with her to go inside.

"Are you waiting for me earlier? Sorry, i was visiting Sunny"

"I...I'm not, who said that...you're totally wrong Pany"

"You're a bad liar Kim Taeyeon, just go to take a bath you seem sweating a lot. I'll prepare new clothes and towel for you, okay?"

Tiffany went to the kitchen as she took the box of cake with her, Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany and rub her nape awkwardly as she smiled. She went to shower right away.  

Taeyeon went out of the shower only with her bathrobe so she walked quietly to her room since she was shy, Taeyeon opened the door just to be greet by her girl who was squealing as she saw Taeyeon with her bathrobe.

"Omo, you wear mine, how cute"

"J..just hand me my clothes and you need to get out since i'm going to wear my clothes here"

"Why are you so shy Kim Taeyeon ssi? you know we both already saw each other many times"

Tiffany by wrapping her arms around Taeyeon's waist. She could see Taeyeon blushing face clearly, she chuckled and kissed Taeyeon's lips gently.

"Wo...woah, why are you like this? I...you...why did you kiss me?"

Taeyeon stared at her as her face turned red and she stuttered. Tiffany flashed her eyes smile and looked at her fondly.

"I'm just glad i'm with you now. Let's stay like this forever"

"A..are you just proposing me? Yah, you can't do that. I should be the one who propose to you"

"Really?"

"J...just wait and see"

"Aww, i can't wait Tae-Tae"

Tiffany hug her tight, she could hear Taeyeon's heartbeat. She smiled more when Taeyeon hug her back awkwardly.

"You still need a lot of time to learn about skinship Tae"

"It's not my fault if i'm bad at it..."

"I will teach you, i'll be your personal teacher"

Taeyeon pull away from the hug and turned away, Tiffany looked at her worriedly so she approached her slowly.

"Do we really need to go this far?"

"What?"

"I didn't prepare for this"

"Huh?"

"Skinship"

"We're getting better at this, you even fought with your inner self to stay conscious. I don't want to do skinship with Taeng, she's rough"

Tiffany laughed as she recalled her past with Taeng, she stared at Taeyeon once again and smiled softly.

"I want to be with the Kim Taeyeon i see now, you're much better than rough Taeng and cruel T. Let's be together for a long long time Kim Taeyeon. Besides I like seeing gentle Tae-Tae"

"Hand"

Taeyeon hesitantly offered her hand to Tiffany which causing her to laugh, she held Taeyeon's hand firmly.

"Tippany Hwang"

"Yes?"

"I didn't prepare anything right now, i don't even have the ring, but...uh...Tippany Hwang will you...ah, my phone is ringing"

Taeyeon ran to get her phone as she let Tiffany sulking at the back. Taeyeon answered the phone while Tiffany went out of her room feeling disappointed.

***

It's been a week since Tiffany avoiding her, it made Taeyeon frustrated but at the same time she couldn't say anything to Tiffany since Tiffany turned off her phone and locked herself in her room whenever Taeyeon approached her. She knocked the door but Tiffany wouldn't open it up for her.

"It's your fault Taengoo, you made her disappointed"

"I just....suddenly lost the courage to propose to her"

Taeyeon whined at Sunny, they were at the cafe near their office. Sunny shook her head since she lost for word because of this coward friend of hers.

"Just do it...but her flower and say sorry"

"It's hard"

"If you keep being like this you'll lose her sooner or later"

"But...Soonkyu..."

"Kim Taeyeon, just be brave."

"What if she rejected me?"

"Stop being so silly"

"What if...."

"KIM TAEYEON"

Sunny yelled at her, causing people turned and frowned at them.

Sunny quickly apologized and dragged Taeyeon out of the cafe.

"I don't want to lose her"

"Then just do it, Kim Taeyeon"

"I think today isn't the right time to propose"

"If you keep waiting for the right timing, i'm afraid you'll gradually let her slip away from your side Taengoo"

Sunny patted her shoulder and made her turned around. Taeyeon saw her girlfriend from a far with a blonde tall guy, they walked while laughing.

"Look like you'll have a new competitor beside yourself"

Sunny said sinically and left Taeyeon who was staring at Tiffany furiously. Taeyeon approached Tiffany and held her waist as she glared at the guy who stared at her cluelessly.

"Who is it, Tiffany baby?"

"Oh, her...."

"Fiance, i'm her fiance"

Taeyeon said while pulling Tiffany closer, Tiffany was surprised hearing that sudden confession.

"Oh, are you Kim Taeyeon? hi I'm Khun."

"Why are you with him?"

Taeyeon glared at Tiffany. Tiffany glanced at both Taeyeon and Khun, she smirked softly.

"Khun told me to help him buy diamond ring"

"Why? Why he choose you? Why not someone else?"

"Taeyeon ah"

"Why you suddenly called me Taeyeon? You used to call me Tae-Tae all the time"

Khun laughed and left TaeNy who was bickering, he told Tiffany that he needed to pick up his wife Victoria. Taeyeon glared at her, feeling all upset as she crossed her arms.

"Why are you so upset about this? We're not even married?"

"I was....I...."

Taeyeon lost for words she looked down when Tiffany replied her back.

"Since when you're my fiance? Khun is just my co-worker, and he has a wife"

"I....we....uh...let's go home"

"No, i don't want to"

"Pany~"

Taeyeon whined as she tried to bring her to the parking lot. Tiffany gave in and followed Taeyeon to her car. She sat on the back seat, Taeyeon sat on the backseat too and closed the car door.

"What? We're not going home?"

"I..."

"If you don't want to, you don't have to lie or force yourself Kim Taeyeon"

"I love you, Tiffany Kim"

Tiffany eyes went wide as she heard Taeyeon clearly, she could see Taeyeon's sweat and nervous stare.

"Let's get married"

"Say it again"

"Let's get married, Pany ah. I really love you"

"I want to hear it again"

"No, i'm done confessing"

"Ya, Kim Taeyeon"

Tiffany was upset again but Taeyeon just leaned her face and captured her lips. Tiffany closed her eyes as she kissed her back, she felt something on her finger so she open her eyes and saw the ring.

"Tae-Tae, this is so beautiful"

Tiffany smiled widely and answered her but Tiffany sensed something wrong, Taeyeon just quietly sneaked her hand on Tiffany's shirt.

"Taeng?"

"Hello, sweetie"

"Oh , give me back my Tae. Don't touch me"

"Come on, just this time"

"No, i want my Tae"

"She's too shy to come out after that silly confession"

"No, Taeng. I want my Tae-Tae"

"Maybe if you kiss me she will come back"

"Are you sure?"

"It won't hurt to try"

"No, the last time you said that you just tricked me"

"It's up to you, just come here babe"

"Uh, i have no other choice then"

Tiffany held Taeyeon's face and kissed her roughly. She smirked as Taeyeon was holding on .

"Did you just...give me the pill?"

"Sleep well, Taeng"

Tiffany let her take the water bottle on the dashboard, she gulped it down. Tiffany looked at her watch as she counted.

"It will work now, you need to behave Taeng"

"You witch"

Taeyeon pouted and soon fell asleep on her lap. Tiffany her hair gently.

"Gosh, what a rough day. Sleep tight, fiance"

Tiffany put the sleeping Taeyeon on the backseat, she went into the driver seat and drove slowly. She couldn't help but smiling as she glance at her ring as she drove herself to their apartment.

****

Taeyeon woke up with Tiffany next to her, she smiled faintly as she fixed the pillow so Tiffany could rest comfortably. She was still hesitant to touch Tiffany even if Tiffany already gave her full permission to do that. Taeyeon sometimes hate this side of her that struggle to show affection, Tiffany already told her that she's okay with Taeyeon being all stiff and awkward about skinship. 

She watched her lover sleeping peacefully as she moved her hair to the side of her face.

"I always feel sorry to you but you rarely get mad at me, i'm sorry that i can't be this open up when you're awake. Just remember that i love you, a lot. I hope you know my heart"

Taeyeon kissed her forehead gently and planned to go out of the bed but a pair of arms hug her waist. Taeyeon suddenly became tense again as she turned around and saw her girlfriend grinned widely with a blushing face clearly showed.

"Say it again"

"Uh, what?"

"Should i pretend to be asleep again so you can tell me that?"

"Uh, how about no?"

"Tae-tae~"

Tiffany whined at her cutely, she stared at her girl who was bright red like tomato. Taeyeon gave up and laid down next to her as Tiffany pulled her closer, they were staring at each other.

"Uh, okay. I will do it, but in one condition"

"What is it?"

"Promise me something"

"B...Be the only home for me"

"I...Is this how you propose Tae?"

Tiffany giggled as she fanned her face, Taeyeon just stared at her silently. She waited for the answer nervously, Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon's face and caressed them slow.

"Sure, i thought you will never ask. So it means we will be together for a long time now?"

"Let's get married" 

"....Are you Taeng or Tae-Tae?"

Tiffany frowned as she heard that blunt confession so she got all suspicious, she stared deeply at those eyes. She smiled as Taeyeon stared at different direction while her face got all red.  She snuggled closer and buried her head on Taeyeon's chest.

"Yes, let's get married Tae-Tae"

**** The End****

Finally i'm done. Hi chaengpenguin here, thanks for subscribes and comments. This story is started by Karashi unni and I just joined halfway because i really like this story. I'm just glad she let me be her co-author. Thanks for the loves. Hope you all like the ending.

P.S I'm thinking to make a side story but i'm not sure when to do that, i have lot of story i haven't finish it yet so it probably will took a lot of time.