The Monster Inside Taeyeon

Are You Happy?

Tiffany was on her deadline, so she stayed at her office until late. She took a cigarette and smoked it a little, she actually rarely smoke but today is a stressful day and she need to stay focus though her body said the opposite. Taeyeon called her just to make sure she was resting at home, but when Tiffany said she would stay up late at her office Taeyeon suddenly asked if she could come and visit her there.

Tiffany rested her head on the couch, her head felt like it's going to explode. She waited for Taeyeon to come as she closed her eyes slowly and fell asleep. Taeyeon were arrived at Tiffany's a bit late since she bought some food for her lover, she kept looking down due to her timid personality as she passed people by. She knocked on the door but no one was answering so she opened the door slowly and saw Tiffany was asleep. She walked closer and put the food on the table, Taeyeon could smell something -a smell she could never forget on her life- Taeyeon was sweating and shaking in fear as she looked at the table and saw it. Tiffany woke up and smiled as she rubbed her eyes.

"So you really come? Did you wait for me?"

Tiffany looked at her eyes, she felt something strange like a sense of danger. It's just not the same Taeyeon she saw. nor the Taeng she knew. Her eyes was full of hate and furious.

Tiffany stood up hurriedly and wanted to run to the door but Taeyeon hand already held her, she held Tiffany's hand hard as if she was going to break it. Tiffany hissed on pain as she tried to take her hand away from Taeyeon's grip.

"T...Tae...please let me go, my hand is hurting"

"You think you could escape from me?"

"P...please released me"

"Do you like smoking that much huh? Do you love it?"

"T..Tae..."

Tiffany couldn't say anymore as Taeyeon's hand was already grabbed her neck as she pushed her against the wall. Taeyeon's stare was cold as if it could kill Tiffany already, Tiffany tried to pushed her away but she couldn't even breath, she kept on hitting Taeyeon though her eyes slowly went blurry. Tiffany knew she was going to faint soon as Taeyeon strangled her harder.

"T...Taeyeon...please, it's me Tiffany.... Please come back to...your senses...."

****

Jessica felt something suspicious as she walked through Tiffany's office so she knocked on the door, she was nervous since no one opened the door bit she could hear loud sound like something fell. She hurriedly sent inside and found Taeyeon was trying to kill Tiffany, the vase near them was broken. Jessica tried to save her best friend from Taeyeon's grip but her strength was nothing compared to her. Jessica panicky picking up everything to hot Taeyeon to make her stop, she already crashing another vase and even hitting her with a chair but Taeyeon was standing still not even released her grip from Tiffany's neck.

"Jess, stop...she is bleeding..."

"Taeyeon stop.. you're going to kill her"

"Shut up"

Jessica went to search for something on Tiffany's drawer, she found it. Jessica hurriedly took off the needle and pinned it to Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon glared at Jessica when her hand was slowly going numb, Tiffany fell down and Jessica hurriedly help her to stand and took her away from the now fainted Taeyeon.

"Jess...we..need to...take her...to the hospital"

"Are you crazy? What if she woke up and tried to strangled you again. Let her be"

Tiffany crawled to Taeyeon though her fear and strength say the opposite. She just wanted to help Taeyeon, her lover.

"She is bleeding"

"And?"

"Please call someone, anything to help her"

"She is going to kill you. Tiff. She is dangerous, I should not let you be with her in the first place"

"Jess....please"

Tiffany pleaded at her while holding on Taeyeon's body tight, Tiffany no longer cared about her neck that is hurted like hell or how her favorite clothes now tainted with blood, all she could see aand concern is Taeyeon and only Taeyeon. Jessica sighed in defeated as she walked to Tiffany's table and called the ambulance. Tiffany mouthed thank you before she collapse too.

"You really love her huh? Ever since I gave you the book that she had written a long time ago. I made the biggest mistake"

Jessica patted Tiffany's head as her tears slowly flew down, she waited for the ambulance to come with a sad glance looking at the fainted couple in front of her. Jessica took both of them on the ambulance, Jessica coworkers were asking her what happened but she remained silent. Jessica took Tiffany to a different room with Taeyeon, she still afraid if Taeyeon woke up and acted that way again, she need to protect her bestie. Jessica called Sunny about Taeyeon that made her came up soon with Hyomin to the hospital.

"Is both of them alright?"

"Tiffany just need a couple of days to recover from the bruise. I don't know about Taeyeon"

"I'm sorry..."

"What for?"

"She hurted Tiffany"

"I should have listen to you at first when I told you my crazy idea"

"We can't stop them from falling in love though"

"But she is so dangerous, I don't want thing bad happened at her again. Just...why did she got tangle into this damn love?"

"Calm down Sica"

Jessica sobbed quietly as her head hung low, Sunny hugged her while Hyomin patted her shoulder.

"I just...can we just force them to break up?"

"I don't know if it was a good idea or not, but what I know is Taeyeon will certainly breaking into pieces if that might happen. It took her forever to came out from her shell, now if you took Tiffany away I'm sure she will have mental breakdown."

"Then what should I do? I can't let Tiffany die in her hand"

"I don't know Sica, I have no idea..."

****

Taeyeon was waking up and her head hurting so much, she looked around and found out that she wasn't on her house. Taeyeon felt all of her body is in pain, she groaned as she tried to walk out of her bed, Sunny who just came, stopped her from moving out of the room.

"Taeyeon ah, you are still not recover yet, don't go anywhere"

"Why am I here? I should tell Tippany that I wasn't able to meet her that night"

"That night?"

"I was buying her food since she said she would stay at her office for the deadIine. I just...I guest I'm being robbed or something on the way to her workplace."

"Tae..."

Sunny patted her head softly and looked sad, Taeyeon had no idea what actually happened. Sunny told her to sit back and listen to her.

"T was coming out'

"Huh?"

"T came out and tried to strangle Tiffany"

"No! No way! Doctor said she would never come back after I'm being hypnotized"

"You saw a cigarette, and Tiffany was smoking that night"

"I need to see her, is she alright? I want to see her"

"Jessica said you can't...."

"But..."

Taeyeon looked so miserable as she tried to let go off Sunny grip on her, Taeyeon wanted to see Tiffany so bad, she just hurting her special person and now she was breaking inside.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon"

Taeyeon dropped herself on the floor, she hugged her knees and buried her face. Sunny sat next to her and hugged her from the side. She tried to comfort her, she only knew that is the best thing she could do for the mean time. Sunny knew Jessica was trying to take Tiffany any away from Taeyeon, Jessica said she took Tiffany on vacation for several days abroad. Sunny just couldn't do anything about it. She understood that Jessica just wanted to protect Tiffany but seeing Taeyeon in despair hurt her too.

"Is she hate me?"

"Probably not"

"Don't lie to me Sunkyu"

"I'm being honest here, you idiot"

"Really?"

"She was the one who asked Jessica to call the ambulance for you"

"I'm...I hate myself"

"Taeng, don't blame yourself"

"I only cause trouble, I should have die on that old man hands. I shouldn't have run at that time and just let myself die"

"Yah, don't say that"

"I wanted to apologize to her, Sunny..."

"Later, we will...just try to calm down"

Taeyeomn was shaking uncontrollably, she sobbed quietly as Sunny hugged her more and whispered at her.

"That is not your fault...so stop blaming yourself. Everything is going to be alright"

****

Sunny left Tawyeon's room when Taeyeon finally fell asleep, Hyomin was outside the room all the time since she knew Sunny probably needed time to talk with Taeyeon alone. Hyomin opened her arms wide, Sunny who was looked gloomy then ran to her lover and hugged her tight. 

"Cheer up a little, will you? I want my Sunny bunny smile"

"I'm trying to look strong for her, you know i'm not always cheerful"

"I know, just a little smile won't hurt. Besides I know you were restless for several days until she wake up"

Sunny tried to smile a little and hugged her lover more. Hyomin sighed in relief, she patted Sunny's back softly. Meanwhile, on the LA Jessica was trying to cheer Tiffany up, she's been gloomy ever since they both arrived there.

"Come on, this is your dream place for vacation"

"I want Taeyeon"

"Not her again"

Jessica sighed as she tried to change the topic, she pointed put the beautiful view from their hotel room.

"I miss her, I even don't know if she already awake since that day"

"Sunny told me she is fine and awake by now"

"Really? Can I talk to Sunny?"

"No, not now. We're going to spend time together like what we had planned before. No one but us, remember?"

"But, this promise is from few years ago, all I want to do is with Taeyeon..."

"Can you at least make me happy for a bit, Tiff?"

"I'm sorry"

"Your apology makes me look more pathetic"

"L...let's go, anywhere you want Jess"

"Really?"

Tiffany nodded and linked arm with her. Jessica smiled a little, that both went to take a lunch on the park. Everything is good, that what Jessica had thought. Tiffany said she needed to go to the restroom so Jessica nodded and allowed her to do that and let her go by herself. Tiffany took her phone and called Sunny on the restroom.

"Who the heck is this? Don't you know what time is it?"

"S...sorry, I..."

"Tiffany?"

"Yeah"

"Why are you calling?"

"Is...she alright?"

"Who?"

"T...taeyeon"

"Oh. She is fine"

"Oh, okay..."

"She missed you a lot"

"I missed her too, I wish I was there now. Is she alright? How is her injury?"

"She slowly healing"

"I'm sorry but...can I talk to her?"

"She is currently sleeping"

"J..just a moment..."

"Is Jessica there?"

"I'm alone for a while"

"Wait..."

"Who is it Sunkyu? I told you I don't want to talk to anyone else"

Tiffany listened to the voice othat she missed the most, tears flew down slowly as she could hear how hurt the person she love the most by now. Taeyeon answered the phone harshly.

"What do you want jerk?"

"It's me Tiffany..."

"Y...you okay?"

"Y..yeah..."

"I..didn't mean to..do that to you..I..."

Tiffany looked at her phone, her battery went dead. She felt annoyed and buried herself, sobbing quietly. Jessica went to find her, she knock on the door of the toilet.

"Tiff are you okay?"

"Mhmm"

"You sound like you were crying. Open the door please"

"Later Jess, i'm not done yet..."

"Okay"

Jessica leaned her head against the wall, she knew taking Tiffany away from Taeyeon is selfish, but she just don't want to see Tiffany being hurt again. Her heart just couldn't bear to see how scary Taeyeon can do to Tiffany.

**

-Flashback of Sunny and Jessica's Conversation-

“A long time ago…”
“What happen to you and her? I mean if you mind to tell me”
“She keeps on changing, like rapidly…hm…how do I say this…”
“Mood switching, right? Like she was a bipolar”

“Yeah, Taeyeon has so much difficulty to cope up with it before but now she’s a little bit brighter I guess”
“Hm…actually Tiffany slowly change to be a bit better when I gave her Taeyeon’s book, it’s like five years ago”

"Can i ask something?"

"Sure, Jessica"

"How much personality Taeyeon actually has?"

"Two, but there is one personality hidden and it only appeared when she saw cigarette"

"That's quite a lot. Tiffany only change into Miyoung once she got hurt or bleeding, and good thing that's not so often like Taeyeon"

"The real Taeyeon is timid and fragile, she often hide on Taeng's personality....and T...."

"T?"

"She's the monster hidden inside her"

"What happened when you met T?"

"She almost killed me with scissor"

"Eh? That's seriously terrible, did she...ever killed someone?"

"No,but she once lived on a street around 5 or 6 years. The rumour said she already became a gang leader when T came out"

"Err, now I doubt Tiffany and Taeyeon will be fit for each other. What if T suddenly came out and it may be dangerous for Tiffany later on. We can risk on that"

"But lately T never came out, it's been 5 years since she appeared in front of me"

"So she actualy has three personality."

"I just hope T will never comeback"

"I hope so too..."

****

Hello *timidly waves at you* sorry for the long waiting, i finally can make this update after taking a long break since i have no idea about what should i write here and next chapter probably about Taeyeon and Tiffany past. Hope you still with me and thanks for the waiting, your comments will really be much appreciated. Happy reading and see you soon ^^