The Twins and Secret Slowly Revealed

Are You Happy?

Jessica walked to her desk after she brought coffee and sandwich from the cafeteria, she sat on her chair when some tall girls were coming to her in a hurry. They both bowed down in sync and greeted her.

“Good morning Miss Jung, please take care of us from now on”

“Ah, yeah. Just call me Jessica, you can ask me if you have any difficulty on your job. Next time don’t be late”

            Jessica pointed out to Yuri’s messed collar shirt and Sooyoung’s mismatched button blazer, it showed enough that both of them were in a hurry to come to the office. Both Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other and rubbed their own neck because of embarrassment. Jessica sipped her coffee and allowed them to start working.

“Yul, isn’t our leader is super duper y?”

“Soo, you really fast at observing”

Yuri gave her thumb up and grinned, Sooyoung nudged her arm to Yuri’s. They soon both chuckled before they started working. Meanwhile Tiffany were at home, she wrote down every new facts about Taeyeon and saved it on her notebook. She looked at her calendar and realized that Taeyeon’s birthday is coming in a few days, she smiled a little.

“You really are an interesting person, Kim Taeyeon. No wonder I attracted to you”

Tiffany kept on typing for her report until Jessica called her, Tiffany put her cell phone and hurriedly went out from the apartment. She took a cab to her company to see Jessica.

***

“Tiffany, good you finally come”

“What’s happen?”

“I made a mess for this weekend’s fashion issue, I lost all the data…”

            Jessica hugged her and she almost cried but Tiffany patted her head to comfort her best friend. She let Jessica sat and told her everything, Tiffany cupped Jessica’s face and said something for her to not panic.

“I’m here, I’ll help as much as I could. We can publish this weekend’s fashion issue, don’t worry.”

“But what are we going to do next?”

“Do you still remember the theme or something about this week fashion?”

“I do, but we have only two days to recover it all”

“Let’s stay up all night, well if your team willing to help then we can make it happen”

“But…”

“No but, Jess. Let’s just do it”

            Tiffany took charge to ask Jessica’s teammates to have an emergency meeting, she spoke on behalf of Jessica to tell them straight to the point while Jessica looked down as she couldn’t face the people in front of them. Mostly they sighed heavily to show their disappointment for the thing that just happened.

“I’m still new with this kind of work but I’m willing to try, even if we must stay all night. Right Yuri?”

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Why did you drag me also, aish this kid. Arasso, I’ll help too.”

“That’s great, I’m deeply thankful for that. I’m glad Jessica has a co-worker like both of you”

“Uh, I’ll help too”

            Another person beside Sooyoung and Yuri finally agreed to help, while the rest still unsure about helping out since they were tired from their work today. Tiffany sat next to Jessica and held her hand under the desk, Jessica glanced at her before she finally spoke to her teammates.

“Uh, first of all I’d like to apologize for my mistake which made all of you encountered such a mess. I’d really appreciate it if you could help but I won’t force you to do so. I understand that we are tired from the work for today. I will do my best to save the tasks that you’ve all done this far and hopefully we could meet the deadline in time.”

Jessica sat back and the people started to glance at each other before they nodded their head and agreed to help. Sooyoung tossed her hand to Yuri and grinned.

“Okay, let’s do the work.”

“Thank you”

Jessica smiled a little as Tiffany finished her talk and some people moved to their desk to handle some works left to save. Sooyoung and Yuri bowed their head before they both went out from the meeting room.

***

Tiffany put a coffee cup on everyone desk and smiled at them, they were looking at her and smiled back. Jessica really thankful since Tiffany really gave her a big help, it was midnight but she’s still full of energy. Jessica did her work more motivated since Tiffany was sitting beside her and help her out without even complaining.  

“Is this concept really okay? I mean the outfit is kind of lacking something, what do you think Jess?”

“Well, I don’t know. I can’t think of anything more than that. It’s stressful enough for me to redo anything from the start”

“Relax Jess”

            Tiffany tried to comfort her by massaged her shoulder, she hugged her best friend from the back and Jessica soon felt more relaxed. Jessica held Tiffany’s hand on her shoulder and squeezed it softly.

“Thanks”

“No problem, Jess. Now let’s continue our work”

“Sure”

 After several hours work without a break, Tiffany yawned and lost her conscious till her head hit the desk. She blinked her eyes several time before she looked at Jessica and smirked. Jessica were so into her work, she didn’t realize that Tiffany sneaked out behind her and hugged her tight.

“Yah, Hwang Miyoung”

“Eh? You know it’s me?”

“Who else, you wouldn’t be so reckless when you’re still the Tiffany I know”

“Aish, no fun”

            Tiffany puffed her cheeks and sat on Jessica’s desk, she pulled Jessica’s collar and grinned. Jessica put her palm on Tiffany’s lips. The playful and childish like of Tiffany were rarely could be seen these days, but Jessica knew her so well that she didn’t even want to take advantage when other side of Hwang Miyoung came out.

“Stop it, don’t play that game with me. We’re not a kid anymore”

“But we usually peck each other”

            Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms, Jessica sighed and looked into her eyes. She patted Tiffany’s cheek softly.

“When we were young, it’s called affection without further feeling or emotion but now it’s not like that. You will only kiss someone that you have a feeling for, like love.”

“ But me wanna do it”

            Jessica held Tiffany’s arms and leaned closer but Tiffany somehow dodged it, Jessica knew Tiffany didn’t really mean what she said. She released her grip and went back to work as she let Tiffany played with her own bracelet.

“Sorry, I’m just bored. I thought I could play with you, Sica…”

“It’s okay, now do you want me to bring water so you could drink the medicine?”

“No, it’s bitter. Miyoungie don’t wanna”

“How old are you again? Are you still 7 years old?”

“Hmm, I don’t remember. I guess I’m 8 years now. Sica grown up a lot”

“You did grow up too, little girl”     

            Jessica ruffled Tiffany’s hair and smiled a little. Tiffany were sipping her strawberry milk and sometimes bit the straw playfully. Jessica rested her back a little and observed the girl in front of her while Tiffany kept moving her legs back and forth. Jessica’s mind wandered around to the few weeks before.

***

            “Actually Tiffany had personality split too, but in Tiffany’s case it may seems like her other mind refused to grow up and face the truth. Her life is a bit messed up but the fact she still continue her life with a lot of struggles really amazed me. I want Taeyeon and Tiffany understand each other and maybe they both can heal each other’s pain that they buried deep inside their heart. Taeyeon is Tiffany’s reason to start living her life like now, she started to be open up more after she read Taeyeon first novel, her eyes were sparkling for the first time. ”

            “Really? Wow, I don’t know Taeyeon’s novel could affect her that much. I understand that you want both of them together, but I should warn you one thing about Taeyeon. She’s a bit dangerous, especially when something which reminds her about her past were seen in front of her. She almost killed me once for that…”

            “Really? What is it?”

            “That is….”

            “Eh? Just that thing will make her in a rage?”

            “She’s so strong”

            “As long as we cautious, I guess she means no harm”

            “Yeah, then are you willing to help me to do this thing?”

            “Sure”

            “Good, and thank you. I want you to make Taeyeon away from Tiffany for a while it would be good if both of them didn’t contact each other for the remaining time”    

            “I hope this will work, I want both of them find their own happiness”

***

As always thank you for continue supporting this story by upvotes subscribes or comments.

p.s I hope you all can understand the story line, though i only give a little hint. Please continue your curiousity until the end of the story (I'm thinking to make it 32 chapters but i'm still not sure though)  see you later ^^