Sudden Break Up/Taeyeon’s Smile

Are You Happy?

Tiffany backed away and covered herself with blanket as if she was in front of Taeyeon, she screamed along with Taeyeon who was standing up hurriedly. They both in a shock state for a moment before they finally could catch their breath.

“What are you doing here, Kim Taeyeon shi?”

“What? I’m just lost, I don’t know where is the restroom”

“Is that it?”

“Yeah”

            Taeyeon lied as she moved away a little from the bed. Tiffany frowned and her looked show much that she doubted what Taeyeon had said. Taeyeon looked at her annoyingly, she felt like Tiffany’s stare just made her feel that she’s guilty.

“Yah, Ms. Hwang. I didn’t even do anything to you, it’s you instead. You harassed me while you drunk!”

“When will I? I didn’t even remember it? You must be lying right now”

            Taeyeon moved to her bed and showed her hickey slowly to her. Tiffany gasped as she saw the purplish mark on Taeyeon’s neck, she vaguely remembered what happened last night. Tiffany sat straight on the bed and bowed her head down, she deeply apologized.

“I’m sorry, I really am sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“Gosh, you’re lucky I’m not going to call the police for this”

“I’m sorry, I’ll do anything for you to forgive me. I’m so sorry”

“Anything?”

“Yeah, anything”

“Tell me why you change your mind and makes me write down the interview instead doing it directly?”

“Huh? I did…what?”

“I’m home, Taeyeon where are you?”

            Jessica called up from the living room and walked to the room, she made Taeyeon startled and moved out from the room quickly but before she managed to go out from the room she coincidentally saw some of her books on Tiffany’s bookshelf. Taeyeon smiled slightly, little that she knew Tiffany saw it clearly and unknowingly blushed at the same time.

“I’m here, I’m here”

“Oh, hey Taeyeon”

“I’ll go home now”

“Oh, wait. There is something that I want to say to you”

“What is it, just tell me now?”

“Can we talk outside?”

“Hmm, fine”

“Good, wait for a while. I need to put this grocery bags first”

“Okay”

            Taeyeon walked passing her and straight to the door, she showed no emotion again as her usual self. She leaned her back against the wall and waited for Jessica to come. She kept on tapping her watch, it’s been twenty minutes and Jessica hadn’t come up yet. She almost went back to the apartment when Jessica’s head sneaked out from the door.

“Tell me, hurry up! I need to go home and continue my work”

“Umm, wait okay”

            Jessica looked around and back, she finally closed the door and stood next to Taeyeon. She grinned, and it somewhat made Taeyeon felt uneasy for everything she might hear next. Taeyeon gulped down to hide her nervousness.

“Let’s break up, I guess I need to stop the contract now”

“You…What?”

“You hear me right, Miss. We don’t have to continue the contract anymore”

“Really?”

            Taeyeon grinned unconsciously, Jessica giggled as she saw how cute Taeyeon acted in front of her by now. Taeyeon almost screamed her happiness if only she didn’t notice her surrounding. She faked a cough and showed her poker face once again in front of Jessica as Jessica offered her hand, Taeyeon really put her best to do the handshaking and it was clearly seen by her tremble hand finally reached Jessica’s.

“Thanks for being my experiment for these two weeks”

“Hmm”

            Jessica pouted and pinched Taeyeon’s cheek, she looked at her like a mother who was scolding her daughter.

“What did I say about saying your grateful?”

“Okay, okay, fine. You’re welcome”

“Good girl, now you can go home and find your true love”

“Psh, are you a kiddo? Who’s still believe in that thing”

“Oh, you won’t believe if I know who it is…Taeng”

            Jessica ruffled her hair and Taeyeon changed all of a sudden became the cold one again. She crossed her arms and act nonchalant in front of Jessica. The cold Taeyeon leaned her face closer to Jessica, although Jessica a little bit surprised but she didn’t retreat and acted calmly in front of her.

“I don’t give a damn”

“You still need to behave well, Taeng. Who knows about, later?”

“I’m glad I finally free from you”

            Jessica chuckled at Taeyeon’s cynical remarked toward her, she grinned as she walked to her door again after she waved her goodbye. Taeyeon left without saying anything but inside her heart she felt more than happy though she didn’t know for what reason. Jessica locked the door as she whistled and thought about her plan worked well, Tiffany glanced at her confusedly when she walked pass her to the kitchen and took a drink.

            Jessica sat on the couch when Tiffany walked into the living room and sat next to her, Tiffany gulped down the water she had when Jessica suddenly confessed to her.

“I broke up with Taeyeon”

            Tiffany choked and coughed when she heard that news from Jessica’s own mouth, she looked at her with a questioning look. Jessica smirked as she hugged Tiffany’s waist and leaned on her shoulder.

“Why, Jess?”

“You know, feeling change”

“Oh, come on Jess, she’s a good girl and you just broke her heart just like that?”

“Nope, correction, she is rude and short-tempered”

“I know about that, but she’s just being that way when you crossed her territory. She’s nice and cool”

“It seems you’re more into her than me, Tiff baby”

“Wha…I’m just stating the fact, you just being mean to the Kim Taeyeon”

“Yeah, YOUR favorite author”

“You play with her heart, is she alright?”  

“Hmm, I bet I saw her sobbing while she’s walking to the elevator. Just let her be, Tiff. She’s grown enough”

“I can’t believe this…”

“It’s enough only with you here with me, babe”

“Are you trying to hook me up again out of the blue? Gosh, you haven’t learn yet”

“I just like challenge babe, come on let’s go on a date just you and me”

“Psh, go date yourself”

            Tiffany stood up and she stomped her feet before she walked to her room and closed the door harshly. Jessica texted Sunny and sent it right away, ‘Mission Continue’.

***

Hey, hey, hey, did you guys miss me? Oops, i mean my update chapter xD

Anyway, i just realized i got more than 100 subscribers for this story. Wow *insert shock face* thank you for frequently supporting this story and i promise there will be more TaeNy's interraction about to come, be prepare ^^