You Again

Are You Happy?

“So, Sunny do you have any idea how I can release myself from this?”

            Tiffany pointed out the arms that linger on her waist, Sunny shook her head. Tiffany felt frustrated so she rubbed her neck.

“I need to go to the restroom…”

“Hahaha, arasso. Wait a second, I’ll try to help you”

            Sunny laughed as she moved Taeyeon’s arms on Tiffany’s waist but there she is, with a slight of annoyance Taeyeon woke up a little. She showed fierce glare at Sunny. It clear enough to see that Kim Taeyeon felt someone disturbed her sleep.

“S…sorry, Taeng”

            Tiffany felt that the person who she was sitting in awake, since she felt a movement. Tiffany could feel something bad might happen again. Taeyeon suddenly in her consciousness, she shoved Tiffany out from her lap. Tiffany almost hit the floor if Sunny didn’t catch her. Sunny talked to Taeyeon while helping Tiffany to stand.

“Omo, you’re so rough Taeng!”

“Tell her to go out of my house”

“Wait Taeng”

“I’ll just go now, it’s okay Sunny”

            Tiffany nodded weakly as she walked unsteadily, she brought all her stuff and closed the door. Sunny approached Taeyeon with anger.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon. You’re just being too much at times”

“Make sure I wouldn’t meet her anymore”

“I won’t grant your wish”

“Sunny!”

“I’ll arrange another meeting with her again, this time make you sure you apologize to her. Or else I’ll hunt you down forever”

“But…Sunkyu”

“I warn you Taeng”

“Geez, you midget”

            Taeyeon rubbed her forehead, Sunny flicked her forehead hard. Sunny walked out from her door after she gave her some fruit and food. Time passed so fast, Taeyeon were arranged to meet her again.

            She waited on the same café and read her book, when suddenly a girl sat facing her. Taeyeon looked up at her, but she dropped her book immediately.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Jessica Jung, nice to meet you Kim Taeyeon.”

“I didn’t remember to have an appointment with you?”

“Tiffany, she’s busy with another work. She asked me to take her task at the moment.”

“Psh, how unprofessional”

“Pardon me, but can we just start our interview.”

“Sorry, I can't!”

“What? Why?”

“You’re not Ms. Hwang.”

“So what? That’s not important for you”

“It’s important, I make an appointment with Tiffany Hwang not you”

“I just make it easier for her, you already make her in trouble lately Ms. Kim Taeyeon”

            Taeyeon stood up and brought her book, she wanted to leave when suddenly Jessica grabbed her wrist. Jessica glared at her, Taeyeon actually felt that cold stare but she shivered more because of the touch. She released her hand immediately and rubbed it since it hurts.

“Stop being so arrogant, we just need a report from you. We won’t get in your sight again after this.”

“Just let Tiffany Hwang come to me and clear this”

“Gosh, you’re really is the most stubborn and arrogant writer that I’ve ever met”

“I don’t care, just bring her to me so you can get the report.”

            Jessica shook her head in disbelief as she saw Taeyeon walked away from the café. She called Tiffany but it seemed her phone were out of battery. Meanwhile Tiffany were planning to the parking lot when suddenly someone stood in front of her.

“How dare you, Ms. Tiffany Hwang!”

“Oh, no. You again…”

            Tiffany tried to escape by passing her by but Taeyeon managed to catch the tip of her clothes. Tiffany glanced a little, she felt annoyed already but she tried her best to stay compose.

“What do you want?”

“It should be me who ask you that question”

“Huh?”

“Why did you ask someone else to interview me?”

“Isn’t it obvious, because you hate me. I just need my report so I won’t meet you again, I promise”

            Taeyeon dragged her to her car, told her to sit on the passenger car before she close the door and drove Tiffany away from her company. They both keep silent until Taeyeon parked the car near the Kangnam river, Taeyeon sighed in frustration and ruffled her hair while Tiffany kept looking outside the window. She slowly talked while looking at the window

“S…Sorry”

“Huh?”

“Just take my apology, will you?”

“Stop being so demanding, Kim Taeyeon shi!”

 

*thanks for subscribes and comments, and also votes. Let's meet again on another chapter ^^