To Be Loved

Are You Happy?

Time passed by fast as Tiffany saw the clock on Taeyeon’s wall, it was 11pm now. She called Jessica to pick her up. Tiffany bowed her head a little before she went out from Taeyeon’s apartment. Taeyeon nodded and closed the door slowly after she looked at Tiffany’s back slowly disappeared from her sight.

“So, how is your date with her?”

“Yah, Jess. Stop being sarcastic”

“I just can’t get it, why are you still taking on her side”

“I’m not”

“You should have work with me, on fashion section just like I told you”

“But I’m not really into fashion, Jess”

“Come on babe, Kim Taeyeon is really something else. I bet in a week you’ll just giving up to work with her”

“Jess…Please, stop talking about her”

            Jessica drove the car to their apartment that they shared together. Both of them finally reached the apartment and came in.  Tiffany felt really exhausted as she laid herself on the bed, Jessica sat next to her bed.

“Tiff…”

“Yes?”

“I’m really serious about asking you to work with me in fashion section”

“Please, Jess. I know you’re worried about me, but I want to do my best too. You’re kind enough to recommend me to get into this job”

“I’ll do anything for you, you’re my bestie”

“Don’t do anything more than this, I’ll be grateful then”

“But Tiff…”

“The topic is over now, Jess. Let’s sleep, okay?”

“Okay, babe”

            Jessica rested next to Tiffany when she looked at her bestie whom kept looking at the ceiling, she pulled Tiffany into hug. Tiffany didn’t even moving, she just smiled a little. ‘Oh, My Baby Tiff. When will you let yourself to be loved?’ Jessica sighed a little.

A flashback came to Tiffany once again as she looked at the ceiling, ‘You’re nobody, you’re nothing, you’re mistake. You don’t deserve to be happy nor to be loved’. Those words kept replaying on her mind as she felt someone hugged her, she smiled a little as she knew that it was Jessica.

            Meanwhile on the other side, Taeyeon was sleepwalking to the other room of her apartment. The room that used to be Sunny’s room, she walked to the bed while her hand was holding the pillow. She laid on the bed, hugged her own pillow as she was resting her head.

“Umma, I’m scared…”

***

            Sunny were talking with Hyomin when she felt that someone called her name, she shook her head as she kept chatting with Hyomin on the couch.

“Why, Sweety?”

“I just thought maybe Taeyeon were having her nightmare again”

“Do you want to see her again? You have her key, right?”

“Nah, she need to face it up alone at times. She needs to be brave.”

“Are you sure?”

            Sunny nodded as she leaned her head on Hyomin’s shoulder, she was glad that Hyomin is so caring though she sometimes showed her jealousy over Taeyeon too. Hyomin held Sunny’s waist as they both were watching movie together, had a time for only both of them was rare so they were really enjoying the moment they had together.

            In the morning, Taeyeon woke up and went to the bathroom as if nothing really happened. She walked with a towel wrapped around her neck, she did her usual thing before she went to work. It was Sunday, yet she had a lot of works to do. Her draft for her new book need to be fixed as soon as possible, she picked up her laptop and put a cap to hide herself after she finished her shower and a little touch up.

            Tiffany worked extra hard as she did another task that her boss gave to her. She even skipped her meal and kept typing her report. Jessica went to her division to give her snack for her to eat. Jessica really concerned about her bestie since she really cherish her the most, after her little sister Krystal.

“Babe, stop your work for a while and eat. You haven’t eaten since morning”

“Just a little more, Jess. I’ll eat later, promise”

“Urgh, you’re just too stubborn. I’ll just feed you then”

            Jessica put the sandwich near Tiffany’s mouth, Tiffany chuckled a little as she ate it. She showed her eyes smile to Jessica and focused on her work again. Jessica put the remaining sandwich on Tiffany’s desk since she needed to be hurry back to her work, fashion division.

“Eat well arasso? I’ll check it, later”

“Okay, Jess. And thanks a lot”

“Don’t mention it, Tiff”

            It was 5.30 pm, when Tiffany’s phone was ringing. She picked it up and it was from Taeyeon.

“Hello, it’s Tiffany Hwang”

“Ms. Hwang, I’m sorry I need to cancel tomorrow interview. I had a deadline, how about on the other day”

“But, I need to do my report as soon as possible”

“I don’t have time either”

“Uh…How about today? Can I interview you again?”

“Hm...okay”

“I’ll be there in two hours, I just need to finish my other report first”

“Arasso, just don’t be late. I need to focus on my work too.”

“I will Ms. Kim”

            Tiffany forced herself to work more since she need to be hurry, Kim Taeyeon really punctual and dislike it when the interview starting late even just a few minutes. She just knew it yesterday, when she interviewed Taeyeon while she was holding her hand. Tiffany smiled when she remembered about that.

            She just finished her work and hurriedly went to Taeyeon’s apartment, she forgot to finish her meal and even not bring her umbrella. The rain poured hard as she finally managed to come at Taeyeon’s place though her clothes all were drenched. She shivered because the cold wind as she knocked on Taeyeon’s door. Taeyeon looked at her annoyingly but soon she let Tiffany in and lent her new clothes and towel.

“You’re late”

“I’m sorry, I forgot to bring my umbrella again so I”

“I don’t want to hear any excuse, now let’s start and finish it soon”

“Arasso, let’s *achoo* s…sorry”

“Geez, you’re really something else Ms. Hwang”

“I’m really sorry *achoo*”

            Taeyeon went to her kitchen and gave her hot chocolate milk, she sat next to Tiffany quietly. Tiffany glanced at her and Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“Thank you”

            Tiffany took a sip of the hot chocolate milk that Taeyeon gave to her. She smiled a little before she sneezed again.