Say My Name

Are You Happy?

Tiffany suddenly had an urge to ask Taeyeon about something that bother her since a long time but she decided to say it now. Taeyeon were looking away since she felt embarrassed about earlier.

“Taeyeon shi, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Why you never call me Tiffany?”

“To keep thing formal I guess, and other thing”

“What is the other thing?”

“I don’t want to say it”

“But we’re start getting closer, you should be open up to me”

“Aren’t you need to be open up to me too?”

“Huh? What are you saying Taeyeon shi?”

“You keep your distance with me too, aren’t you?”

“What?! Why did you think that way? I don’t…mmm…maybe a little, just a little”

“See you admit it yourself Miss Hwang”

“But your case is different, you even didn’t want me to make physical contact with you but you’re okay with bearing any pain”

“Bear with pain?”

“You didn’t even stop me to slap you when you actually can, why did you do that?”

“Hmm, I don’t have the exact answer about that but maybe I’m okay with being hurt. I can stand the pain”

“Why you can’t stand with affection?”

“That’s different problem, and it’s my privilege not to answer that”

“Uh, okay. Can you just call me Tiffany?”

“I can’t”

“Why you can’t do that?”

“You’ll definitely laugh if I told you that”

“No, no. I promise, now say my name”

“I’ll slap you twice hard if you laugh”

“What?! Uh, arasso”

“Tippany”

            Taeyeon’s eyes looked at Tiffany pleaded like a puppy without even trying to be cute, Tiffany tried hard not             to laugh, she held her stomach and burst out laughing. Taeyeon pouted and crossed her arms.

“Tiffany, with F”

“Tippany, with F”

            Tiffany laughed hard until her head landed on Taeyeon’s lap, both of them felt the time just didn’t even moving. It seemed like their awkwardness start to overload, they didn’t know what to say or do, once again everything was too perfect to ruin for a moment but Taeyeon finally cleared to ask Tiffany moved away her head from her lap.

“Wait…Just a moment, please. Let me stay this way”

“B…But Miss Hwang”

“Call my name properly so I’ll move”

“Yah, this isn’t fair at all, you know it’s hard to call your name properly. What is your Korean name?”

“I’m Hwang Miyoung”

“I’ll call you Miyoung, now move”

“No, that didn’t count”

“I said move, before I start being rude to you Tippany”

“Oh”

“Don’t just say ‘oh’, I said go away!”

“Hmm”

“You Jerk”

            Taeyeon shoved Tiffany’s head to the couch and she stood up angrily. Tiffany held her head since she hit the arm couch a little. Tiffany rubbed it slowly, Taeyeon somehow felt guilty but she didn’t say or do anything.

“Ouch.Why are you so mean to me? Is that because I’m not Jessica?”

“What kind of rubbish are you saying?”

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon”

“Don’t raise you voice in front of me, you little rascal!”

“What? Yah!”

“What? Are you trying to fight me back? You wouldn’t dare”

            Taeyeon looked at her annoyingly and she put her hands on her waist, Tiffany stood up as she approached her.     

“Don’t you think I’m scared of you, Kim Taeyeon. I can do worse if I want it”

“What do you mean by that? Are you threatening me?”

“Yeah, why? Are you afraid?”

“What will you do to me? I know martial art”

“I won’t fight, but I know I can threaten you with anything else”

            Taeyeon frowned as she shielded herself with her arms, Tiffany smirked evilly as she moved closer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon retreated and took a step back every time Tiffany moved closer.

“What are you trying to do?”

“I’ll touch you here and there, in any place I want”

“Y…Yah, don’t you dare to even lay your finger on me, I’ll bite you hand hard and call the police”

“I don’t care, Kim Taeyeon. Did you know I’m close with some police officers here?”

            Tiffany grinned and pretended to touch Taeyeon’s arm, Taeyeon rushed to her room and tried to lock the door but Tiffany was fast too as she blocked the door from closing. Taeyeon’s face sweated a lot and her frown became more visible.

“Taeyeon ah, come here”

“Tippany stop, I told you to back away”

“Tae~”

“Pany ah stop! Back away from my door or I’ll hurt you so bad”

“Tae~, Taeyeon ah”

            Tiffany’s hand almost reached Taeyeon’s face, Tiffany couldn’t see what happen behind the door so she just moved her hand up and down. Taeyeon were looking at Tiffany’s hand in horror she was hesitated about what she would do to stop her. She opened wide to prepare herself to bite Tiffany’s hand.

***

Hello, my dear readers. After this chapter i may update a bit slow, since my parents keep complaining that i always sleep late. Gosh, i'm still a kid in their eyes even if my age isn't young anymore. I need to stick on my curfew if not they might banned me to use my pc -_-

Anyway, I hope you have a good day after you read my story ^^