Welcome to Taeyeon’s World

Are You Happy?

“Stop laughing, Sunny”

“Hahaha, that reporter just hug you and let you speechless. That’s the funniest story ever”

“I’ll kill you if you keep on laughing, Sunkyu”

“Stop calling me that, midget”

“Yah, you’re a midget too”

            Sunny went to her desk and leaned closer, Taeyeon stepped back a little. Sunny grinned as she pretend to touch Taeyeon. Taeyeon suddenly held a book to protect her, made Sunny chuckled more.

“I can’t believe you’re still hate physical contact after so many years”

“I can’t even believe too, that you’re even fallen for a person who hates physical contact”

“It’s a long story, Kim Taeyeon”

“So you throw me now?”

“I have my sunflower already”

“Oh, I can’t believe Hyomin would fall for a girl like you who keep changing heart”

“Shut up, you midget”

“I speak no lies, you almost fall for every novelists here”

“I just adore them, not really fell for them”

            Sunny let out her tongue to Taeyeon when Hyomin passed by, Sunny waved at her and Hyomin winked at her before she went out. Taeyeon faced palm, just by looking at those two love birds already made her shiver.

“Geez, get a room already. It my desk for your information”

“Your life is dull because you dislike skinship”

“It’s not”

“It is, just admit it, Ms. Kim Taeyeon shi”

            Sunny once again laughed at her before she ran away when Taeyeon pretend to throw a book at her. Taeyeon sat on her chair and sighed. ‘I wish I won’t meet that girl again, she make me get a headache already’, she rubbed her temple slowly. Taeyeon looked at the window and started daydreaming again. It’s her way to create the novel, mostly it works.

****

            It’s been a hectic week for Taeyeon, she felt exhausted though she could do her job at home since she needed to get her inspiration. She lied on the couch and read an article about her. ‘That girl surely has talent on writing’, Taeyeon smiled a little when suddenly a bell ringing.

“Who?”

“It’s me”

            Taeyeon looked at the person on her interphone, she shocked that the girl she didn’t want to meet was there in front of her apartment.

“Why are you here?”

“Sunny told me to meet you here”

“WHAT?! She did tell you that?”

“We can’t talk like this here, can I come in? People keep looking at me”

“Gosh, wait a moment”

            Taeyeon opened the door and let Tiffany come in. She stood there, not even tell Tiffany to sit yet.

“Why are you here, Ms. Hwang?”

“I need to interview you again”

“Why?”

“My boss told me so”

“Who is your boss? I’ll complain to your boss that you’re making me lose my privacy”

“But, Sunny said you’ll be happy if I come here”

“That midget tell you a lie, I’ll kill her later. Now, go home”

“But I need my report”

“I don’t want to be interviewed today”

“But…”

“What now?”

“It’s raining hard outside”

“So?”

“I don’t bring an umbrella”

“Who bring you here?”

“Jessica”

“Jessica who?”

“You don’t know Jessica Jung?”

“Who is she?”

“Oh, gosh”

“What now?”

            Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was rolling her eyes at her. She felt offended, Taeyeon pointed her finger at Tiffany.

“You, just go home now. I’ll call a cab”

“No, I won’t move from here until I get my report”

“Ms. Hwang I’ll call the police if you kept on persisting”

“I didn’t do any harm to you, why do you hate me?”

            Tiffany said with teary eyes, and it made Taeyeon blinked her eyes confused. She moved closer and gave Tiffany tissue.

“I don’t say that”

“Then what?”

“Just because…yeah, I don’t know actually”

“Can we do the interview now?”

“Urgh, fine”

“Yay, thank you”

            Tiffany once again pulled Taeyeon into a hug, Taeyeon body stiffened. Tiffany looked at her confused.

“Move”

“Huh?”

“I told you, move away from me”

“Uh, okay…”

 

*Yo, guys make sure you're comment so i'll update it again more faster *chuckles* anyway thanks for subscribes and comments. See you soon