Confused Heart

Are You Happy?

Jessica were sitting near Tiffany, she was staring at her longer. Tiffany looked down nervously; she felt that Jessica might want to yell at her for being so careless around stranger.

“Miyoungie don’t do anything bad, that woman is nice but also rude. I don’t do anything”

“Gosh, you’re an adult not Miyoung ah”

“But only my body is grown up. See I have long hair and it’s beautiful”

“Don’t try to change the topic”

“But I don’t know what I did wrong”

“Go drink your medicine”

“I don’t wanna, it’s bitter”

“I’ll give you strawberry milk later”

“Really?”

            Tiffany’s eyes sparkles as Jessica mentioned about her favorite drink, and it’s pink. Tiffany took the medicine but she hadn’t drink it yet, she only kept glancing at Jessica.

“Drink it or no strawberry milk before you go to sleep”

“But Sica~”

            Tiffany started to whine while holding Jessica’s arm, Jessica tried hard not to fall for Tiffany’s trick and gave up on it.

“No, drink it now Hwang Miyoung”

“But Sica~ pwetty puhlease~”

“Yah, your aegyo is not working on me”

“Tsk, you’re a witch”

“Stop watching all those Disney movies, you little fella”

“Waeyo? I love it though”

“Grow up little girl”

“I’m a grown up girl, can’t you see how hot my body is?”

            Jessica flicked her forehead as she snickered, Tiffany rubbed her forehead. She finally gave up and drank the medicine Jessica put on . She felt dizzy and soon collapsed on Jessica’s arms.

“Sleep well, little girl.”

            Jessica rubbed Tiffany’s arms soothingly as if she was taking care of her own daughter, Tiffany snored a little as she fell asleep. Jessica smiled softly as she fell asleep soon after.

***

It was busy and hectic day for both Tiffany and Jessica, they both were taking care of this month issue, and Jihyo kept scolding them for some mistakes they did. Jihyo called them from interphone to gather at her office, Jessica came first and she could see how mad Jihyo unnie at her.

"How could you mistaken this month issue with last month? it's all messed up and we only have so little time to fix it. Last month you were saved by your co-workers but what about now?"

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Song."

"I don't need your sorry, just tell me what is your plan to fix it?"

"I'll find another solution soon, I promise"

"Geez, you're lucky I've known you for so long and I trust you"

"I'm deeply sorry Jihyo unnie"

"It's not like you, are you currently having some trouble at home or here?"

"Ah, that's not like that. I guess I'm just losing my focus since I'm a bit distracted with my own mind"

"What is in your mind right now?"

Jihyo leaned closer trying to look deep inside Jessica's eyes to see whether she lied or not, Jessica looked away nervously and fixed her skirt. 

"Just this month issue, i think i'm slowly losing my creativity and got stuck to find new idea"

"Do you want have vacation?"

"Eh?"

"I'm going to have business trip to Paris, i'm planning to bring you with me along with your two assistant Sooyoung and Yuri. I think both of them has good taste in fashion though they seem so different"

"They both? But they just worked for a few weeks"

"They had enough experience in fashion, Ms. Jung. Try to give them a chance, and remember they saved you once"

"But, are you sure about that, Jihyo unnie?"

"Let's try, how much they know about fashion"

"When we will go to Paris?"

"Next week"

"Uh, okay. I'll think about it"

Jessica went out from Jihyo office when Tiffany were standing in front of the door, they smiled at each other before went to opposite direction, Jessica went to her

office while Tiffany went inside Jihyo's office. Tiffany sat nervously, she knew it probably not about this month issue. She just felt a bit weird.

"So, how is your project?"

"She's a bit open up a little, but it still hard to know more about her."

"Kim Taeyeon surely an interesting person, right? That's why you seem concern about her rather than it supposed to be. You know work came first before love, don't you?"

Tiffany gulped down nervously before she nodded her head weakly, Jihyo smiled at her as if she understood it all. Tiffany planned to go after she told how her project was going, Jihyo held her wrist and looked up at her.

"You don't forget our plan right?"

"Y...Yes, Ms. Song"

"Good"

"C...Can I go back now?"

"Sure"

Tiffany bowed her head politely and soon she went in a hurry to her office. Something felt strange, and she knew it came from her heart. She was so confused with herself. She sat on her desk, her mind were full of worries and nervousness as she kept on tapping the pen on the desk.

Tiffany came back to her sense when her cellphone vibrated. She took her phone and answer the call, it was from Taeyeon.

"Hello"

"Um, hi"

"What do you want to talk Taeyeon?"

"Uh, just..."

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure"

"About?"

"Can we meet this afternoon? Are you busy?"

"I'm a bit busy right now, but I guess i can meet you in the afternoon"

"Ok"

"See you later"

"Yeah, bye"

 ****

Hello again people, sorry i was busy and maybe the next chapter will take a long time to update. I'm currently on work and my day is packed with a lot of task. When i thought i could have a spare time they give me another job T.T  

Anyway, hope you have a nice day and see you later

P.S It will be nice if you comments a lot, but don't ask me to hurry up to update my story. I'm kinda feel rushed with it and it made me stress a little. I don't like being put into a lot of pressure, just be kind and i'll make sure to update often once i have time. Be patience ^^