Unexpected Thing Happen

Are You Happy?

Taeyeon wanted to bite Tiffany’s hand but the scent of her lotion ruined her consciousness, she ended up kiss Tiffany’s back hand instead of sniffed Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany was stiffening her hand, she was wondering what would happen next and somewhat it made her heart pounded hard. Taeyeon put Tiffany’s hand on her own cheek unconsciously and started talking.

“Umma”

“Uh…hmm, Tae?”

“I miss you”

“O…open the door so you can see me”

“No, there is Tippany outside the door”

“S…She’s gone for good, now let me in Tae”

            Tiffany lied as she moved her hand to caress Taeyeon’s cheek, it was soft and warm. Taeyeon let Tiffany in slowly, but once she saw Tiffany’s face Taeyeon bit her thumb hard and made Tiffany groaned in pain.

“Ouch!!”

“Who told you to touch me? You jerk!”

“Who are you now?”

“I’m Taeng, you keep making her afraid”

“I did? Yah, I should be the one who’s afraid of you”

            Tiffany shook her hand to ease the pain while she kept on talking with the Taeng who was completely annoyed with her. The person who was standing in front of Tiffany now isn’t the coward Taeyeon that she teased earlier.

“Now go home before I call the police”

“Okay, but in one condition.”

“What is it?”

“Can I ask something?”

“As long as you get out of my sight now, go on”

“Geez, your attitude need to be fixed soon”

“Hey, if you keep going to insult me then go away”

“Arasso, arasso. What i want to ask is Taeyeon okay after the break up?”

“What break up?”

“You and Jessica, you don’t have a memory with her?”

“Oh, that annoying girl, she’s worse than you in case of skinship, I almost hit her head in public if Taeyeon didn’t stop me. Well, I’m more than feel relieved since I may not see her again.”

“Don’t talk that way about my bestie, can you at least being more polite?”

“I’m just her shield, why should I need to learn about things like that”

“Can I just talk with Taeyeon?”

“Nope, you’ll make her run away from you again. Ah, about that girl she didn’t have that sort of feeling. She was used for the experiment, I guess like training”

“Experiment? Training?”

“She lured Taeyeon to be her experiment date.”

“What do you mean lure? What did Jessica offer to you?”

“Hmm, that’s a secret. Taeyeon didn’t want me to talk further, now shush and get out for good Tiffany Hwang”

“Eh? You just spelled my name correctly”

“I’m not Taeyeon, I’m Taeng”

“Oh, okay. Whatever, just say to her to take her medicine on time.”

“Eww, that bitter pill again. I hope I didn’t need it, I’m normal”

“Yeah, yeah you normally insane”

            Tiffany let out her tongue and ran away from Taeyeon’s apartment but she bumped into Sunny. Sunny groaned in pain as her elbow hit the floor.

“Oh, my God. I’m sorry Sunny, I didn’t see you”

“Why are you running away?”

“I don’t want Taeng to kill me, anyway see you later”

“Eh…But…Tiff…”

Tiffany ran to the gateway and stopped the cab, she took the cab to go home with her mind started to wander around.

***

            Sunny knocked Taeyeon’s door, when the door opened she saw the furious eyes looked at her. Sunny chuckled before she came inside, she went to the couch and sat down.

“So, how is life Taeng?”

“It’s hectic as usual”

“Don’t be cynical”

“I’m not, she just ruined everything”

“Who?”

“That Tiffany girl, the girl that Taeyeon have a crush on earlier”

“How about you? Do you like her too?”

“I don’t know, I don’t have any feeling as you might have known. I was created for her to escape reality”

“I see, well have you eat? You might be hungry, I will cook for you”

“Okay, just don’t be too salty like before”

“I’m still learning to cook you know, what do you expect?”

“Bleh, You tried to kill me slowly Sunkyu”

“Stop calling me that or I’ll kill you for sure”

            Sunny was in the kitchen, she held the knife to cut some vegetables and fish but she pretended to scare the girl beside her who was eating an apple. Taeng only smirked as she knew Sunny wouldn’t ever do that thing to her.

“Don’t provoked me, you know how bad I am when ‘that person’ come”

“Don’t remind me about my nightmare. Good thing she hardly can be seen. You are a little bit better than her”  

“Is that a compliment?”

“Maybe”

***

Jessica was looking at the recruitment files, she was appointed to hire some people for her division. She was looking at the criteria and sighed.

“Why all of them are tall? I don’t need tall people on my division”

“Aigoo, are you planning to not hire them just because both of them tall?”

Jihyo talked to her and shook her head, as the chief editor she was capable of doing anything she’d like but she wanted Jessica to choose what’s best for her division.

“Okay, I think ‘the twins’ we had seen before on the interview could come and join on my division”

“Good, I’ll ask them to come tomorrow”

“Why did I already feel I will have a headache soon?”

“Oh, don’t worry dear. All you need to do just guide them how to do our routine perfectly”

Jihyo smiled at her and patted her back before she let Jessica went out from her office. Jessica walked to her division and remembered the two tall girl who called themselves as twins since both of them were childhood friends and had the same mindset at some points.

“Kwon Yuri and Choi Sooyoung, how will I handle both of them later?”

Jessica rubbed her forehead, she somehow felt a little bit pressure for doing the job perfectly for her own division.    

***

Hello, dear readers. I'm back with the new update *grins* see you later. Have a nice day