Love Means Accept All of Your Good and Bad Side

Are You Happy?

Tiffany packed her stuff making Jessica cluelessly tailed on her, Tiffany looked all serious and she kept silent all day.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to Korea, Jess"

What the heck!! Tiffany you can't, it's for your own sake. Trust me I only want the best for you"

"I'm sorry Jess, i'm leaving now"

"But..."

"I really am so sorry but I need to see her. It's been a week since we have been here"

"I only want to protect you"

"I know, but I can't leave her alone just like that"

"What if she was trying to kill you again..."

"I....you can call me a fool or a retard, but I just can't leave from her side not now...and not ever"

"You're crazy!"

"I'm leaving"

"You really makes me disappointed, Hwang Tiffany"

"Sorry"

Tiffany went out from the hotel room as she took her luggage along. She left Jessica alone as she took the cab to the airport. Jessica sighed and dropped herself to the bed, feeling betrayed.

Tiffany looked at her watch, she needed to hurry up since the flight she took is nearly take off. Gladly she arrived on time, she passed the gate and texted Jessica about how much she was sorry to leave her and canceled their plan to stay longer there.

Tiffany was on the plane, she prayed hard as she nervously put on her seatbelt. It was her first time going on a plane alone and she didn't like it.

****

Taeyeon was curling up all day after she got a call from Tiffany, she missed her yet she afraid ito meet her. She didn't eat since morning and it made Sunny worried about her. Taeyeon refusedvto eat anything and just fully covered herself with blanket.

"Tae don't be like this, you need to eat"

"I don't want anything Sunny, just leave me alone"

"Tiffany said she will scold you if you didn't eat"

Sunny lied, she hoped Taeyeon wouldn't find out. Taeyeon opened her blanket a little and looked at her with her puppy eyes.

"Really? She said that? She didn't mad at me?"

"Of course she isn't, but now you need to eat. Look at how horrible you are now!"

"Will she be here if I eat all of this?"

"Err...that...probably. Just eat now, Taeyeon. I beg you"

"I want Tippany"

"Oh, don't act as a little girl Tae"

"I want Tippany"

"Taeyeon, don't act like this in front of me you know"

Taeyeon pouted sadly as she curled up herself in blanket and lied on the floor. Sunny sighed and left her alone after she put the food she just made near Taeyeon. Sunny closed the door and sat in the living room with Hyomin who kept her company. Hyomin hugged her and let Sunny rest on her arms.

It's been 15 hours since Tiffany called Taeyeon, and she missed the girl so badly that she slept in tears.

"Ppany ah, i'm sorry...."

Sunny opened the door when someone knocked on the door, it was someone that Sunny never expected to come.

"Ms. Song?"

"Hello, can i come in?"

"Uh, we better not talking here, she's still recover"

"Where can we talk then?"

Sunny looked at Hyomin then she just nodded, the three of them went to Hyomin place after Sunny locked Taeyeon's door. Sunny was the last person to go inside Hyomin's place when someone held her clothes to stop her.

"Why are you here? Jessica"

"Give me the key to Taeyeon's place"

"I'm sorry i can't give it to you"

"Hurry up this is really important"

"Why? What happened?"

"Tiffany...."

"What's wrong with her? Aren't you two going on a trip together?"

"She left, she was planning to come here...."

"What actually happened Jessica? I don't get it"

"Tiffany got stabbed when she was on the way to come here"

"What?!"

"Please, let me take Taeyeon with me. Tiffany still unconscious"

"Uh, wait. I'll give you the key but tell me the hospital. I'll visit there once i finished talking with Ms. Song"

"Why she's here?"

"I don't know"

"Ok' I'll text you the adress later"

"Thanks Sunny, thanks a lot"

"Be careful though, Taeyeon still unstable mentally."

"I will, no worries"

***

            Taeyeon were on the taxi with Jessica, she was nervously biting her nail. Jessica tried to calm her yet Taeyeon hadn't give any response so Jessica slapped her hard on the face to make her back to her conscious self.

            "You promise me you will be calm, please Tae I don't want you to see aother side of you when we see Tiffany."

            "I...She...What actually happened? Is it my fault?"

            Jessica sighed and held Taeyeon shoulder, she shook Taeyeon hard to make her stable.

            "Calm down Kim Taeyeon, it's no one fault"

            "She's at the hospital on the way to see me, I only cause trouble for her. I shouldn't pick up her call...she....she probably still on her vacation by now...I..."

            "Taeyeon, shut up now. We're at the hospital, if you still talk nonsense I won't let you to meet her"

            Taeyeon looked at her, she slowly nodded. Jessica led her the way to Tiffany's room. Taeyeon looked at the girl who was laying in front of her. She could see all the scars on her lover's pretty face, her hands were bruised and covered with bandages. Taeyeon held her fists tight.

            "Who are you now?"

            "I'm Taeng, tell me who the hell did this to her."

            "She was robbed and stabbed on the stomach she tried to escape but end up got hit by a car."

            "I....I will kill them all"

            "Stop it Taeng! Just stay beside her until she wakes up"

            "I...I...I'm a bad lover, I can't even protect her..."

            Taeyeon kept on hitting the wall with her fists, she was so mad yet she couldn't do anything. Jessica patted her shoulder lightly.

            "You should stay strong for her, stay beside her is all she need for now. I'm sorry for taking her away from you, she was miserable when she was with me. Please take care f her from now, i beg you Kim Taeyeon, Taeng, or whoever you are."

            Jessica left Taeyeon alone with Tiffany, she stayed outside since she was still worried about her bestie. Sunny came with Hyomin, when Jessica wiped her tears away.

            "How is she? What happened?"

***

            Taeyeon still not moving from her seat, it's been a week since Tiffany was in coma. She only watched her since she was still uncomfortable with skinship although her mind wanted to hug her lover so bad.

"Taeyeon ah, go wash yourself and then eat. I'll accompany her while you're away."

"But"

"You still need to take care of yourself, I don't want Tiffany scolded me if you fall sick later"

"I still want to wait until she awake"

"I'll call you if she's awake, I promise"

"Arasso Sunny"

Taeyeon walked out from the room, she was so exhausted and haven't sleep properly for a week. Jessica who was waiting on the outside offered her to drive her home but Taeyeon refused it.

"Be here, if she awake call me right away"

"Arasso, drive safely okay?"

Taeyeon nodded and went away from the hospital, she drove slowly. Sunny peeled the apple as Jessica abd her chatted near Tiffany when Jessica noticed Tiffany's finger moved a little.

"Sunny"

"Yeah?"

"I think i saw Tiffany moved her hand"

"Eh? Really? I didn't see it though"

"I must be tired, i guess my eyes betrayed me"

"Maybe, you haven't sleep either Sica."

"I hope she wake up soon, like right now"

As Jessica finished her words, Tiffany's hand moved again. Both Sunny and Jessica shocked as they were seeing the progress on Tiffany condition. Sunny patted Jessica's shoulder.

"I'll call Taeyeon"

            Jessica nodded understand, she held Tiffany's hand and leaned closer to her face, examined her facial expression. Tiffany opened her eyes really slow, she blinked several time to adjust the light, her face clearly showed her how confused Tiffany was.

            "You are at the hospital, you just awake after unconscious for a week Tiff"

            "Sooyeon ah, hug!"

            "Huh?"

            "Miyoungie stomach is in pain"

            "M...Miyoung? Ah, Miyoungie is sick right now of course you will feel some pains"

            Jessica hugged her, her mind started to recall those old memories about Tiffany's other side Miyoung. Miyoung rarely came out, unless Tiffany tried to escape from her nightmare or a painful thing. Jessica rubbed her back slowly, she thought maybe this is her way to not feel any pain.

            "Ouch, it still hurt. Can you but Miyoungie an ice cream?"

            "No you can, not now. You still not recover fully"

            "But Miyoungie wanna ice cream, strawberry icee cream! You promised me you will buy me anything if i'm not crying"

            "Yah!"

            "Sooyeon is meanie~"

            Tiffany started to whine, Taeyeon who came hurriedly stood in front of the door felt confused. Jessica looked at her annd mouthed 'this is Miyoung'. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany until both their eyes met with another. Jessica stood up and told Tiffany she would go to buy her an ice cream.

            "Don't leave me with this stranger"

            Tiffany held Jessica wrist as she looked away from Taeyeon, Jessica sighed and let her hand off from Tiffany slowly.

            "She will accompany you while i go to buy ice cream for you Miyoungie"

            "But she's scary"

            Taeyeon slowly approached her and sat on the seat next to her, her mind were all blank after she heard what Tiffany had said. Tiffany shifted away a little but then she hissed in pain. Taeyeon tried to hold her but Tiffany pushed her away.

            "I...just want to help"

            "You almost killed me...."

            "Huh?"

            "You are a bad unnie, you're going to kill me"

            "But...I didn't"

            "I saw you, before i fainted"

            "Look, I'm Kim Taeyeon...your....your favorite author"

            "Kim Taeyeon? Wait, you are Kim Taeyeon?"

            "Yes"

            "Ha!! Funny. Are you trying to trick me? I'm twelve years old, I'm not a kid anymore. Do you think i will believe in your lie, stranger unnie?"

            Taeyeon felt so frustrated trying to explain who she is when Tiffany didn't even know her, she ruffled her hair ad sighed.

            "Do you know my mom? she will scold me for talking to a stranger"

            "You hate your mom"

            "Nah, you are wrong miss ahjumma"

            "Ahjumma?"

            "Because you're old"

            "Aish, this woman. Calm down Kim Taeyeon"

            "I love her but she isn't. She always told people that i'm someone else daughter"

            Tiffany facial expression changed fast from bright to gloomy within a second, she then played with her hands.

            "Promise me you won't tell my mom I'm here"

            "Arasso, kiddo"

            "I'm not a kid, I'll be twelve today"

            "Today?"

            "This ahjumma, you don't know it's 1 August, such a forgetful person"

            "But...ah okay"

            Taeyeon stood up and took the calendar away, it's 12 September. She sat down again after she put the calendar inside her bag. Tiffany were still busy playing with her own fingers.

            "My stomach aches"

            "It will get better soon if you rest"

            "I wanna ice cream"

            "No ice cream, you're still sick"

            "But Sooyeon told me she will buy it for me if i didn't cry"

            Taeyeon took her handkerchief and rubbed Tiffany's eyes softly, she then showed it to her.

            "Look, you are crying"

            "Can you pretend you didn't see me crying? I don't wanna see Sooyeon get sad"

            "You must be really close with her"

            "Of course, we shared our first kiss"

            "You...What?!"

            "We did popo and then another popo with baby Krys"

            "Who is baby Krys?"

            "Krystal, Sooyeon's lil sis"

            "uh, okay"

            "Ahjumma, why Sooyeon took so long to buy ice cream?"

            "I don't know"

            Taeyeon answered her shortly, she felt somewhat jealous with Jessica. She pouted and crossed her arms in front of her.

            ****

Hey there, sorry for hiatus too long. I was kidnapped by my work lol. Hope you enjoy this update and see you on the next update (though it may take some time). Thanks for keep commenting on this fics, i read them all, just don't know what i should reply to you all XD