Start of Something Good

Are You Happy?

Taeyeon and Tiffany were on the way to Jessica's apartment, they both were silent since they were too shy to even start the conversation. Sometimes Taeyeon just cleared and Tiffany kept on looking outside the window. Inside Tiffany's mind there was a war between herself, 'should i talk or not? what if she's back to being easily annoyed again? argh, i don't know what to do'. Tiffany shook her head in frustration, Taeyeon noticed it and she stopped the car near the park.

"What are you thinking actually ms. Hwang?"

Tiffany glanced at her annoyingly after she heard Taeyeon still talked to her formally. Tiffany glared at her before she fixed her seatbelt. Taeyeon gulped down as she nervously leaned closer to Tiffany side. 

"P...Pany ah...I want to kiss...you...."

 Tiffany blinked her eyes as Taeyeon captured her lips slowly it was light but soon started to get heated. Tiffany pulled away first as she tried to catch her breath. Taeyeon looked at her still in her lustful eyes, Tiffany grabbed her arms and shook her. 

"Yah Taeng!!!"

"Oh, so you know now"

The girl in front of her smirking,Tiffany rolled her eyes in disbelief. Tiffany pinched her cheek to take her revenge for the earlier though her cheeks were blushing. 

"This is for what you did to me last night and being rough"

"Don't pretend you don't like it missy. Because to be quite honest, i can't stop thinking about your y body."

"YAH!!!"

Tiffany kept on hitting Taeyeon's arm as she felt embarrassing, Taeyeon laughed and held her wrist before they both shared another kiss. Tiffany felt her knees gone weak as they kissed. 

"Taeng...."

"Shush"

Tiffany held when Taeyeon kissed her neck and gave her another hickey. She even bite Tiffany ear lightly, though Tiffany tried to resist her touch. 

"We need to go home...I need to see Sica..."

"Geez, you're no fun"

Taeyeon stopped and snorted at her, Tiffany hitted her arm lightly. 

"Yah, calm yourself down. You idiot"

"There is no way i could be calm when your skirt is going up that high"

"YAH!! Whose fault is that? Your hand need to stop roaming around my thigh"

Taeyeon laughed as they both kept bickering, it's the first time Tiffany saw Taeyeon laughing and she felt something warm inside her chest and her cheeks became bright red because of it. Taeyeon started to drive again, Tiffany glanced at her every once in a while she still couldn't believe that she was now is Taeyeon's girlfriend, she didn't even imagine it. She smiled faintly as she kept on looking outside the window when there was suddenly a cat ran across the road that Taeyeon need to step on the brake immediately. Taeyeon head hit the steer while Tiffany hit the dashboard hard. Taeyeon rubbed her forehead and hissed in pain, she glanced at Tiffany as she saw Tiffany in worried face.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah"

"But you're bleeding"

Taeyeon pointed at the cut on Tiffany's forehead, Tiffany put her hand on the wound as she could feel the warm liquid on it.She looked at it, her face started changing into an anxious one. There it went, her nightmare. Tiffany's hand trembled before she began being histeric and panic. She kept on shouting and trying to let go of her seatbelt. 

"NO....BLOOD....HELP....ANYONE....I NEED TO GO OUT OF HERE!!!"

"Ms. Hwang you okay?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kim Taeyeon"

"Who is Kim Taeyeon? Where is my Sica, I need Sica. Call Sica for me"

"Hey call down"

"No, I'm with a stranger...I wanna see Sica....give me Sica"

"Gosh, ms.Hwang calm down. I said calm down!"

"No, please ma'am let me out of here. I need my Sica"

Taeyeon couldn't hold her temper anymore with a histeric Tiffany besides her, she slapped her cheek.Tiffany looked at her with a scared look on her face, she started sobbing. Taeyeon ruffled her own hair before she took tissue trying to wipe the blood on Tiffany's forehead but Tiffany kept backing away until her back hit the car door.

"Ma'am let me go"

"No"

"Please"

"I said no, now shut up and let me clean your wound"

"I don't wanna. No one allow to touch me except Sica"

"But i'm your girlfriend for heaven's sake, stop calling Jessica"

"But i don't know you ma'am"

     Taeyeon grabbed her wrist to pull her closer, her glare just enough to make Tiffany keep shut. Tiffany hissed in pain when Taeyeon tried to clean the blood on her bruised forehead.

"Can you be more gentle, ma'am?"

"If only you call my name"

"What is your name ma'am?"

"Find it out yourself"

"But"

"Now, quiet will you?"

"I'm hungry, can you buy me ice cream?"

"If you stop talking"

"But it hurts, how can i not talking?"

Taeyeon sighed before she cut Tiffany words with a kiss, Tiffany blinked several times she felt unsure but her heart somehow beat faster for an unknown reason.

"M...ma'am..."

Tiffany tried to speak in between the kiss, but Taeyeon put her finger on Tiffany's lips and with her annoyed look.Tiffany looked down and stop talking. Angry Taeyeon surely is scary, and Tiffany's other side somehow got the signal to not annoyed the person next to her furthermore.  

"I'll send you home, now be quiet"

Taeyeon continued her driving and Tiffany nodded softly and looked down again. They both finally arrived at Jessica's apartment, Taeyeon knocked on the door while Tiffany still followed her behind without even talking. Taeyeon pushed Tiffany's back gently after Jessica opened the door in surprised. Taeyeon went away after she bid her goodbye, Tiffany hugged Jessica happily as she saw her bestie in front of her.

"My Sica"

"Tiffany?"

"No, it's Miyoungie"  

***

Sorry for the really late update, i'll update another one after i'm finished doing my work. Enjoy your reading and comments are really much appreciated. See you later, dear readers ^^