Welcome to Tiffany’s World

Are You Happy?

            Tiffany was a new journalist on Jessica’s company, she really nervous when she finally met the chief editor that would give her first mission to accomplish as a journalist. Her chief was smiling at her when she met Tiffany. She looked at Tiffany through her glasses, like scanning the person in front of her in detail. Tiffany felt more nervous because of that. She tidy up her skirt.

“So, you’re Tiffany Hwang?”

“Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, Ms. Song”

“You can sit there”

“Thank you.”

“I won’t talk much, since we’re so busy these days. Your task is to dig about Kim Taeyeon, children novelist whom infamous with her fairy tale story. People may want to know more about her, well you know…since we’re a fine company. It will be good if you get some important information about her that we can sell to public. People always love gossip”

Mrs. Song chuckled, Tiffany smiled nervously. She nodded her head understand but deep in her heart she jumped happily that she finally can meet Kim Taeyeon in person later since she’s her fan from the start of Taeyeon debut in children book. People often told or looked at Tiffany weird because she likes children novel over the other book, but she didn’t even care. It’s Kim Taeyeon that makes her believe that fairy is always there, at someplace that she didn’t know. 

“I will do my best, Ms. Song”

“I’ll wait for your good result later”

“Thank you for trusting me, I won’t disappoint you”

“Glad to hear that from you”

            Tiffany went out from Ms. Song office and went to her desk. Her first day at work seemed fun and people were kind to her. She thought that working here isn’t that bad.

“What a nice day”

            She mumbled to herself and started searching about Kim Taeyeon profile, but there is only a little about Taeyeon’s life.

“How come there is only a little information about her? She’s so famous”

            Tiffany thought to herself and promised herself to dig more about Kim Taeyeon when they meet later. She wrote down Taeyeon’s address and phone number to make an appointment for today. Tiffany stood up and ready with her new task to do, she went out to meet The Kim Taeyeon at the café near by this afternoon.

            Tiffany skipped happily as she walked in the café, there she is…a gorgeous yet simply Kim Taeyeon, sat there reading some book while sipping her coffee. Tiffany smiled widely and went there and told Taeyeon that she’s the person who talked earlier on the phone.

“Oh, hello”

“Wow, Kim Taeyeon shi. I can’t believe it I finally meet you in person. I’m your fan”

“Thanks, please sit down”

“Okay, and thanks”

            Tiffany flashed her eyes smiles but Taeyeon only nodded her head, they both looked at each other. Taeyeon said bluntly.

“What do you want to talk with me?”

“Anything”

“Anything?”

“Oops, I mean like something you like or something that make you inspiring in writing”

“Okay”

“Can we start now, Kim Taeyeon shi?”

“You can call me Taeyeon”

“Arasso, Taeyeon shi”

            Taeyeon looked at Tiffany while furrowing her eyebrow, Tiffany once again flashed her eyes smile. Taeyeon moved her body a little, she felt uncomfortable.

“What makes you love writing children novel?”

“I just like fairy tale”

“I love it too, uhm…I mean, which novelist that inspire you to write about fairy tales story?”

“I don’t really have someone who I look up to, I just write what I want”

            Tiffany felt Taeyeon is a bit arrogant, she pouted a little before continued her question. She shifted her body and it made Taeyeon more uncomfortable.

“Why did you make a lot of expression?”

“Huh? Pardon me, Taeyeon shi?”

“Nothing”

“Uh…Okay. Can we continue?”

“Sure”

            The interview was taking half an hour, since Taeyeon needed to go back to her office because Taeyeon is busy with her new project. Tiffany offered her hand to do handshake and Taeyeon seemed a bit hesitate.

“You don’t really know me that much miss Hwang”

“Pardon?”

“I dislike any physical contact…”

“It just a handshake for God sake”

“It still consider as skinship”

“Urgh…arasso”

            Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief when Tiffany suddenly made a move and pulled her into a hug.  Tiffany grinned before she bid her goodbye, left Taeyeon speechless until she dropped her own book that she held on her hand.  

TBC...

*hey there, thanks for subscribes and upvote. I want to make a deal with you. Writing a story is fun and sometimes tiring, so i need a lot of comments, the more the merrier. So, if you want me to update fast do comment a lot. See you on the next chapter :D