Switch and Affection

Are You Happy?

         Tiffany was in Jessica’s car, she looked really nervous. Jessica kept glancing at her while still driving her home.

“Tiff baby, why?”

“Hide me, Jess”

“Huh?”

“Mom will find me”

“Tiff, please calm down. Your mom passed away since ten years ago, don’t you remember?”

“No, Jess. She’s here, she’ll kill me. I caused her big problem, I almost killed that old man with my mom’s knife”

“That jerk was dead, Tiff”

“No, he’s still alive”

“Tiff, you’re hallucinating again”

“Mom will kill me, save me Jess, and hide me”

            Tiffany kept biting her thumb, she was sweating also. Jessica finally reached her apartment and brought Tiffany in. Tiffany rushed to her room and hide under the blanket and cover her ears tight.

            Jessica frowned as she walked closer, she patted Tiffany’s blanket. She sighed as she wondered, ’what happened with her? Why did she need to remember again after so long?’. She sat next to her and hugged her.

“Tiff”

“Jess, my mom will come…please don’t make any sound”

“Funny how you still called her your mommy when she treated you as her slave and didn’t even admit that you were her own daughter”

            Jessica talked sarcastically, she knew Tiffany’s past. She knew how much pain she kept, but it was sadden her when she could do nothing about it. She kept that pain alone, and rarely showed it up to Jessica but this time it seemed that Tiffany remembered again about her past.

“That old man, is he alright?”

“Err, yes…he is”

            Jessica lied to her to comfort her, her hand went inside the blanket as she tried to reach Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany held her hand tight, she could feel Tiffany’s tremble hand.

“Now come out, will you?”

“But what if my mom just comes here?”

“My dad will shoot her”

“Yah! Told him not to”

“Sure, he won’t…”

            Jessica sighed heavily. The fact is, Jessica’s dad really shot her when she tried to strangle Tiffany, her dad already warned Tiffany’s mom to back off but she didn’t listen and Tiffany laid there almost passed out but didn’t even struggle when Jessica was there watching from outside the window.

            Of all the memories they both had, the scene where Jessica’s dad, whom worked as police at that time, killed Tiffany’s mother kept recalling back and forth. They both saw it, yet both acted different toward that. Jessica moved on in fast pace, while Tiffany moved really slow pace because it took Tiffany for five years she had facing it all alone. Couldn’t believe she’s gone, her own mother that kept making her did a lot of works yet never once called her ‘daughter’.

            Tiffany came out from the blanket, as she kept her guard and looked around. She held Jessica’s hand still and said nothing. Jessica forced herself to smile as she looked at her.

“Now go to sleep, later you’ll be fine”

“Promise?”

“I promise you”

            Tiffany acted like a child as she slowly rested her head on the pillow, Jessica cover her with blanket and her hair lightly. Tiffany finally rest, she fell asleep soon after, Jessica sighed again as she left the room and tried to call Taeyeon.

***

“Hello, it’s Jessica. Can we meet now?”

“Huh? Who is Jessica?”

“I’m ms. Hwang Tiffany’s friend, remember?”

“Oh, but I’m busy”

“How about tomorrow?”

“Hm...okay, meet me at the usual café.”

“Thanks, Kim Taeyeon shi”

“Hmm...”

            Taeyeon hang up the phone and talked again with Sunny, they were arguing. She actually felt annoyed since Sunny kept telling her what she should do and not.

“YAH!”

“Don’t yell at me!”

“What did you do to her again? Why can’t you be at least being nice to her? Like I told you before”

“Why are you assuming thing? I don’t even know what I’m doing either”

“Did you take your medicine?”

“I did…I guess”

“See, you skipped it again”

“Yah, I don’t like to drink that medicine. I need to focus on my work too, I don’t have time to drink it in time”

“Taeng ah, did you wake up at my room again this morning?”

“Yes, I think”

“What about Tiffany?”

“I saw her sleep in the couch”

“YAH!”

“Stop yelling, how many times I told you not to, Sunny. I can’t let another me switching now”

“Did she know you have bipolar disorder?”

“Why should I tell her? It’s none of her business”

“I know, but she worked hard enough to at least not to cross your line for this past few days. I think she need to know that the real you is actually timid while another you is so rude. So she will be more well prepare if thing just happened in front of her. Should I tell her on behalf of you? ”

“Don’t say it, not to ms. Hwang. Just not her…”

“Why not?”

“She’s dangerous, I can feel it.”

“You’re the dangerous one, you know. Your mood switching rapidly these days, I should keep an eye for you to make sure you won’t hurt anybody, again”

“Again? When did I…”

“So you remembered what you did to me, now?”

            Taeyeon nodded and looked down because she couldn’t bear to continue her word as she suddenly remembered not much but yeah…she really felt guilty over Sunny. She played with her own hands, Sunny went closer to her and hugged her side.

“I’m not mad anymore, okay? I forgave you already”

**

Hello guys, i'm back with the drama *grins* anyway, i planned to make a TaengSic interaction for the next update. Stay here and keep reading, and thanks a lot for comments, upvotes and subscribes