The Truth Inside Your Heart

Are You Happy?

Taeyeon felt jealous when Jessica came and brought ice cream to Tiffany, she knew it's just stupid since Tiffany were just changed personality into Miyoung. Taeyeon tried to come closer but Miyoung somewhat dislike her, Jessica shook her head and stayed close to Tiffany.

"I can't believe she hates me"

"Taeyeon, Miyoung never like people she always distance herself from people. i hope you understand that"

Jessica hugged the sleeping Miyoung on her arms, Taeyeon could only look at them with a bitter smile and sighed.

"I was the one at fault here, i think i need to accept this even though it's honestly hurt me a bit to not go near her and keep a safe distance with the person i missed the most"

"Well, ms. Kim you owe me an explanation actually about all of this"

"I really am sorry, i went wild and hurt Tiffany the moment i saw cigarette"

"You hate it that much?"

"i can't see any single of it or i might kill everyone, Sunny banned me to watch TV anymore because i broke one the moment i saw cigarette ads on it

"You were dangerous for my baby Tiff, you know that?"

"I didn't meant it, I...I'm a monster i know...but..is a monster like me don't deserve to fall in love?"

Taeyeon bit her lips she tried hard not to cry, she knew it's hard to accept the truth that she kept it to herself all this time.

"You know Taeyeon, whatever that happened in the past didn't describe who you are now. What Tiffany saw in you may not appeal that much to me, but she deserve the real you. Until when you will hide in those shells? T? Taeng? Tiffany deserve your explanation, and...*sigh heavily* you really need to protect her, from yourself Kim Taeyeon"

"What should i do?"

"Keep drinking that meds and..."

"And what?"

"Listen, this is the most basic thing me and Sunny had agree...we...are going to put cctv in every corner of your place, except restroom and bedroom to keep you both safe"

"Both? You mean I and Tiffany? We'll stay in my place?"

"It's your turn to take care of her now"

"But..."

"Just have faith in yourself, just like Tiffany always believe in you..."

Jessica sighed again, it's hard to utter those words since she felt a pain in her chest. Giving up her beloved person to someone whom she barely knew actually scared her but Tiffany's happiness is what she couldn't give up to. Jessica put the sleeping girl to Taeyeon's arms and started talking before she went away.

"If you hurt her again, i will kill you...Kim Taeyeon"

"I...I'll protect her with all my strength"

"Good"

***

Tiffany snuggled closer in her deep sleep, she snored a little. Taeyeon smiled for the first time today, hugged the girl who caught her heart warmly in her embrace. She still feel uncomfortable with skinship but she knew it's worth to try.

 Tiffany woke up slowly, she felt an arm pull her closer so she looked up and found Taeyeon was sleeping next to her so close that for a moment she forgot to breath.

"T..Taeyeon?"

"Hmm"

"Why are we here...ouch.."

Tiffany hissed in pain, it made Taeyeon woke up and stared at her worrying. She quickly sat and saw a blood on the bedsheet.

"Ah, I'm sorry...I will bring the nurse..."

"T..Tae, it's okay..."

Tiffany held her arm prevented her to go, her eyes were staring at Taeyeon and she awkwardly stared back at her. They were not talking for a moment.

"W..What?"

"I missed you..."

"Uh, um...I missed...you too.."

"Uh.."

"Yes?"

"You're not going to kiss me?"

"Ah, uh....w...well, you are still not recover yet...and...um..."

Taeyeon felt her cheeks went totally red as she spoke but watching Tiffany looked disappointed as she released her hand on Taeyeon, she tried to be brave and peck Tiffany on the lips.

Tiffany smiled widely and she rest her back in the bedpost, pat the side next to her for Taeyeon to come.

"I want cuddle"

"No"

"Why?"

Tiffany pouted while looking at her lover, Taeyeon walked closer and sat on the chair next to her bed instead.

"I'm still not used to skinship unless i was asleep"

"B..but...okay..."

Tiffany said weakly, she just agreed and played with her own hands. Taeyeon's hand was trembling but she brace herself to held Tiffany's hand.

"J..just be patient with me.."

"Okay, Tae"

Tiffany flashed her eyesmile when she felt Taeyeon's hand on her, she somewhat blushing but tried to control her facial expression as if nothing happen.

"So....um...I was thinking, and uh...Jessica just gave me permission...to.."

"permission to?"

"M..moving in...with me..if you are agree"

"M...move in? Your place?"

"Y...yeah, but i won't force you..."

"You sure it's okay?"

"I think it's...fine...yeah...because it's you"

"Tae, we're both are not good if we're alone...you know us...and our mood switching"

"I know Pany ah, i just...think..maybe if it's two of us..we can be healed"

"But, what if T comes again?"

"I...I will try to be strong for you"

"You sure?"

"G..give me that chance...I will fight the monster inside me, as long as you're be with me"

"Hm...okay Tae"

"So you're agree?"

Taeyeon was shocked but she was too happy that she forgot she's now hugging Tiffany tightly. Tiffany giggled as she hug her back. Sunny once again came on a wrong timing as she cleared the moment Tae and Tiff were going to kiss.

"Excuse me, but Taeyeon it's your time to do the therapy"

"Ah...yeah..."

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany as she released the hug and took away her hand. Sunny patted Taeyeon's back and mouthed 'sorry' to Tiffany.

Tiffany tried to rest when a knock on her door startled her. Jessica came with Sooyoung and Yuri, they brought a lot of food. Jessica patted Tiffany's head and smiled softly.

"Do you feel any better?"

"A bit, oh do you know Taeyeon asked me to move in with her?"

Tiffany said excitedly, Jessica giggled as she saw her bestie being so lively for the first time since that old time.

"I know, i know"

"But...are you okay with that?"

"Of course, with a condition"

"What condition?"

"I'll move in too, and rent a place near hers. Bacause i can't, definitely won't let you being in danger or get any harm."

Tiffany looked at her and hug her bestie as she whispered 'thank you'. Jessica hug her tight and rub her back. Sooyoung and Yuri walked closer and put the food on the table.

"Uh...i know this is a bit rude...but...can i try this banana?"

Choi Sooyoung talked softly which made Yuri facepalmed herself and JeTi laughed.

"Sure, eat as much as you want Soo"

Tiffany kept laughing as she saw Sooyoung ate the banana in hurry. Jessica shook her head and noted to herself to buy the shikshin a lot of foods next time.

 ***

Hi, this is chaengpenguin i'm Karashi unni coauthor, she won't be able to finish the story since she was busy so i'm here to take charge. Hope you all like the new update and comments a lot. This story will end in chapter 32 so until then bear with me kekeke