Awkward Moment

Are You Happy?

Taeyeon was waking up early, her body ached somehow but she didn’t really remember why she was on the couch. She looked on her legs, there was a hand on top of her leg. She almost screamed if only Tiffany didn’t stir up on her sleep she almost fell on the floor but Taeyeon held her on a right timing.

            Taeyeon held her own breath, she prayed hard that Tiffany didn’t awake at that time. It would be really awkward, really really awkward. Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and her eyes met Taeyeon’s face with only a few inches. She felt something on her chest, her eyes looked down and she found a hand which d her . Both Taeyeon and Tiffany didn’t moving or speaking for a second, they could feel their temperature started rising up.

            Tiffany moved her hand fast and slapped Taeyeon’s cheek hard before she screamed aloud.

“YAH, YOU ERT LITTLE JERK!!!!”

“Ouch, why are you slapping my cheek hard? I didn’t do it on purpose”

            Taeyeon hissed in pain while rubbing her burning cheek, she didn’t know Tiffany would slap her really hard. Tiffany stood up and pointed her finger right on Taeyeon’s face. She yelled at her for doing such thing to her.

“You liar, you really want to touch me there, aren’t you?”

            Tiffany was crying uncontrollably, this was her first time crying in front of stranger even Jessica rarely could see her weak side. She covered her face and sobbed while mumbling some inaudible words. Taeyeon looked at her confusedly, she didn’t know what to do.

“Why are you crying? I’m the one you get slap, you idiot”

“….you’re….mmmm….more idiot….than me…”

            Tiffany said while still sobbing, she rubbed her eyes and wiped her own tears harshly. Taeyeon chuckled, she shook her head. Never in her life she heard those words delivered in a cute way. Tiffany looked at her in disbelieve, it was the first time Taeyeon chuckled in front of her.

“Why are you laughing?”

“I don’t know how to react in front of you, I think your words is funny”

“What? Are you insulting me?”

“Eh? What did I say?”

“Are you made fun of me?”

“No, Ms. Hwang”

“Kim Taeyeon shi, you’re laughing at me by now”

            Taeyeon was laughing but stop once Tiffany showed her furious face. Taeyeon blinked her eyes several times, she started to play her fingers once she felt really nervous. She looked down and felt scared. Tiffany wanted to sit on the couch next to Taeyeon but she lost her balance and landed on top of Taeyeon, with her face now on Taeyeon’s chest. She could feel the heartbeat rapidly but she wasn’t sure it was Taeyeon or hers. She gulped down, and Taeyeon once again felt an awkward moment with Tiffany.

***

            Jessica yawned and stirred her body up, she woke up earlier than usual. She looked around and realized that her place was quieter if Tiffany wasn’t home. She usually would wake up with Tiffany’s nagging at her until she went up to brush her teeth.

“This place is brighter when you’re here Miyoungie, weird that I finally realize I miss your loud voice. Should I come and pick her at Taeyeon’s place? Uh, is she still upset at me?”

            Jessica brushed her teeth while keep talking with herself in front of the mirror. She chuckled softly when imagined her bestie will have a hard time on Taeyeon’s place as usual. She might need to brace herself to listen at her whole story later.

Meanwhile on the other place, Sunny woke up and she kissed Hyomin on the cheek while she was still sleeping. Sunny checked her phone, her eyes went wide when she saw how many miss call and text from Taeyeon. She blamed herself mentally for changing her phone into silent mode. Sunny bite her thumb while she pressed Taeyeon’s dial number.

***

Taeyeon and Tiffany were surprised when they both heard a phone’s ringing. It broke the silence moment between them somehow so both of them sighed in relief that they both didn’t need to say something to each other for a while.

“Yes, Sunny?”

“Taeng, are you okay? I’m sorry, my phone was in silent mode last night”

“It’s okay, Sunny. I’m okay”

“Really? Why did you phone and text me last night?”

“Oh, that…I’m searching for my meds, gladly Ms. Hwang was here so she gave me the meds”

“She knew where I put the meds?”

“Uh…that is…”

            Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, she didn’t know what to say to Sunny about what happened last night so she handed her phone to Tiffany.

“Hello, Sunny. This is Tiffany”

“Oh, hi Tiffany. I’m glad you’re there with her, I’m worrying about her but it seems she’s okay. Thank you for taking care of Taeng last night”

“Ah, it’s alright”

“Oh, so you found her medicine? I thought I forgot to put it on Taeyeon’s apartment, I think I put it on Hyomin’s apartment, it was on my bag there.”

“Ah, um…about that, I lent her…mine”

“Lend her what?”

“M…my medicine, I don’t know she consume similar medicine too”

“Hmm, so you have it too”

“Y…Yeah”

            Tiffany awkwardly said on the phone while Taeyeon kept on looking at her, her serious look really made things become more awkward as time passed. Tiffany handed the phone back to Taeyeon. She felt unsure about what is in Taeyeon’s mind right now, somehow it made her nervous.  

“Okay, Sunkyu. Sorry to make you worried about me, have fun there. See you on Monday”

“Yah, Taeng. How many times I told you not to call me by that. Arasso, thanks and see you later. I miss you”

“It gross, don’t say that to me”

            Taeyeon shivered as she heard Sunny’s last words on the phone, she looked like she felt disgusted. Tiffany giggled softly as she looked at Taeyeon’s expression.

***

Hello, dear readers. I was in a rush when I wrote this, I'll try to make a long one on the next chapter. Happy reading and thanks for keep supporting this story ^^