Chapter 5: Practice room

Can You Hear Me?

Eun Mi and Seohyun walked to the Music department to meet EXO who were practicing for the Music Festival. It was holiday that day, but as Music Festival was getting nearer, the students were allowed to practice in school. Eun Mi and Seohyun brought some sandwiches and drinks for them, in case they were hungry or tired.

When they entered the room, everyone looked so serious and focused with their practices. Baekhyun and D.O. were standing near the piano, trying to harmonizing in their song, while Lay, Kai and Sehun were practicing their dancing steps in front of the mirror. Kris was listening to his iPod, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Tao were talking and discussing something. Luhan was nowhere to be found.

“EUN MI, SEOHYUN!!! You have arrived!!” they all shouted. All of them rushed towards the two girls. Well, they actually rushed towards the food that they brought. Practicing since morning really drained their energy, and they were starving.

“What do you bring today!?” Sehun asked excitedly.

Kris hit Sehun’s head. “Have some manner please. The food won’t run away.” Kris was like always, the cool guy with full of manner, and he was the only one who could control their members’ crazy behaviour. All of them always labeled Kris as the scariest guy in their gang, even though they knew that he was actually a kind-hearted guy, which always cared about s.

“Nae hyung,” Sehun pouted. Eun Mi chuckled to see them and handed a piece of sandwich to Sehun.

“Thank you, Eun Mi!!” Sehun took the sandwich from Eun Mi and was about to hug her before Chen grabbed his t-shirt from behind. Sehun had a habit to hug people whenever he’s happy or touched. Maybe because he was the youngest of all.

“Don’t you dare to hug my sister with your sweaty, smelly body!” he warned him. Sehun pouted again. “I’m not that smelly!!Suho hyung, look at Chen hyung, he said I’m smelly!!” he ran to complain to Suho.

“Oh how could he say that? You’re not smelly at all… You just do not smell that good right now….haha” Suho replied to Sehun. Everyone laugh. Sehun pouted again.

“There…there… our magnae, stop being too spoiled. I don’t know what will happen one day when you have your own girlfriend. How can you be this spoiled to her?” Suho pinched Sehun’s cheek.

“She’ll run away someday!!!” Kai interrupted.

“Shut up, Kai! Well, if no one wants me, I can take Eun Mi!” Sehun went and took Eun Mi’s hand, jokingly. Eun Mi’s eyes widened in surprised. But she did not take it to her heart, because she knew how playful Sehun could be.

“And how do you expect me to hand over my sister to you?” Chen glared at him.

Chanyeol came and put his arm on Sehun’s shoulder. “Having Eun Mi as a girlfriend is not a bad idea, Sehun ah… But to have Chen as your brother-in-law, tsk…tsk…tsk…” He shook his head sympathetically.

“Shut up you, Chanyeol!” Chen went and stuffed a piece of sandwich into his mouth. Chanyeol chuckled. Eun Mi laughed and then typed into her phone and showed it to others.

‘I don’t care if Sehun become my boyfriend~ He’s a nice guy…’

“EUN MI AH!!! Oh so sweet~” Sehun jumped to hugged her before Kris came again and stopped him by grabbing his neck like a kitten.

“Eun Mi ah, just choose other person, except Sehun,” Chen shook his head, disapproved.

Eun Mi laughed. Baekhyun raised up his hand and offered himself. “Eun Mi, how about oppa?” he asked.

“Choose me Eun Mi!!” Chanyeol raised up his hand too.

“No,me!” Xiumin joined in too.

“How could you leave your cousin, Eun Mi?” Suho said.

D.O. came and said to Eun Mi “Special advice from me, choose no one. They are all useless…”

“I second the opinion,” Lay nodded.

“Well, for me, maybe I’ll choose Luhan oppa,” Seohyun said. She winked at Eun Mi. Eun Mi widened her eyes and glared at Seohyun. Seohyun just chuckled.

“Hey, can I join into the list of nominees too?” Tao raised up his hand too.

The situation became very noisy until Eun Mi blew her whistle, loudly. Eun Mi always hung a whistle around her neck, for emergency cases to attract people attention, and for cases like this time, in case. Everyone became silent. Eun Mi sighed.

Suddenly the door opened. Luhan came in. Eun Mi immediately smiled, brighter than before, when she saw his face. Seohyun smiled when she saw Eun Mi was like that. So innocent!