Chapter 42: The Same Dress

Can You Hear Me?

                Eun Mi, Seohyun and the boys were having their lunch when someone came towards them.

                “Err... Eun Mi,” Hyuna came and stood beside her table. “Can we talk for a moment?”

                “Err...sure,” Eun Mi stood up from her seat. Everybody were staring at them weirdly. “Do you want to talk here or somewhere else?”

                “Just some privacy will do..” she replied.

                Eun Mi then walked to the park beside the cafe with Hyuna. Hyuna turned to her before she stopped for a moment, hesitated on how to start the conversation.

                “I... I’m sorry for what Hyorin said to you before...” she finally said.

                “Huh? Meaning?”

                “I heard what she said to you, and on her behalf as her friend, I want to say sorry... and also, s-sorry for everything that I did to you before...” she looked down. Her eyes were watery, threatening to fall onto her cheeks anytime.

                Eun smiled. “It’s okay. I had already forgiven you. Although I can’t really remember what had happened, but Chen Oppa had told me everything. You had helped them to find me. I am the one who should be thankful to you...” Eun Mi took both of Hyuna’s hand and held it.

                “S-so..you forgave me? Me-meaning, err..we can be friends?” Hyuna looked at her.

                “Sure! Glad to have a new friend here!!” Eun Mi pulled her into a hug, and Hyuna hugged her back. Suddenly, they were interrupted by a phone call. They broke the hug and Eun Mi picked up the phone.

                “Eun Mi! Come here quickly!! We have a good news for you!!!” Seohyun said.

                                                                    **************************

                “So you are saying that we are going to the Fairy Tale Land this weekend?”

                “Yes!” Baekhyun said to her excitedly. “Chen won the Music Festival before, and he got the tickets for the Fairy Tale Land. Well, although he only won 3 tickets, but all of us decided to buy our own tickets and we will go together there!!”

                “Woah..woah...What Music Festival?” Eun Mi raised her eyebrows and raised both of her hand to calm him down.

                “Oh, sorry... Maybe you forgot about it... the day before you were kidnapped, the school organized the Music Festival, and the winner will get those tickets... Remember?” Baekhyun explained. Eun Mi just shook her head. Baekhyun sighed.

                “You were the one who was very excited to go there, so you persuaded Chen to participate the contest. And finally, he won it,” Lay interrupted.

                “All of us tried to persuade him before that, but he refused. He only entered the contest because of you..” Chanyeol added. Chen threw a fries to him. “Shut up.”

                “Really, oppa?” Eun Mi turned to him. Chen just shrugged. “What? I don’t know anything...”

                Eun Mi poked him. “Eiii... that was sweet...” she laughed.

                “Okay, now back to the main point,” Chen faked his cough. “So, we are going to the Fairy Tale land this weekend, right? We’ll gather at my house at 10 a.m.”

                                                                                **********************

                “Why is she so slow?” Chen nagged while looking at his watch. It was already 10.15 a.m., but Eun Mi was not ready yet.

                “Hey, relax bro. It’s not like we’re rushing for something...” Xiumin patted his shoulder. Then they heard footsteps coming downstairs. “Looks like she’s done...” They all turned to Eun Mi when she was coming downstairs.

                Luhan suddenly stood up with his eyes widened when he saw Eun Mi. She was wearing the pink dress, the dress that she wore during their first date. The same pink dress, the same hair style, the same black fur jacket in her hand, everything was the same. Even that same smile.

                Luhan felt like he wanted to run to her right at that moment and hug her tight. How he really missed that moment, and that girl. But he just held it in. He knew that the girl that was standing in front of him was still the same girl, but his heart was telling him the situation was different. His heart kept insisting him that he could not be with the girl in front of him. He was hopeless for her. He was holding back his tears, but he still could not take his eyes away from her.

                Without he realized it, everybody was looking at his sudden reaction.

                “Yah, Luhan. What’s wrong?” Baekhyun tugged his shirt.

                Snapped back to the real world, Luhan shook his head. He sat back down and ran his fingers through his hair, pretending like nothing happened.

                “So, shall we go now?” Eun Mi asked, smiling to all of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*special update since yesterday (it's already 12.02 a.m now) was my parents anniversary and EXO's comeback...hehe

i tried to update it on 8th, but i just missed the timing a bit..hehe..

hope you enjoy this...^_^

don't forget to subscribe and comment, okay?>.<