Chapter 28: Heart-shaped origami

Can You Hear Me?

***************************

“Hey there sweetie,” a voice suddenly whispered right beside her ear, causing Eun Mi to almost choke on her food. She coughed.

“Hey…hey… Are you okay? I’m sorry…” Luhan tapped her back.

Eun Mi turned around after she stopped coughing and glared at Luhan for surprising her like that. Suddenly they broke into laughter about the incident.

Oppa, stop surprising me like that! What if I got choked and something bad happen?’

“Hehe… Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that. It was just… I saw you are eating the food alone, so I can’t help it. I felt like I want to tease you…” Luhan still could not stop laughing.

Eun Mi slowly hit his shoulder, mad. She pouted .

“Stop pouting like that. Come, let’s dance…” Luhan took her hand and brought her to the dance floor. The music was slow and smooth. And they started to dance along the music.

Being that close to Luhan caused her heart to beat like crazy. Eun Mi slowly looked away to hide her blushed cheeks.

“Hey, remember about your question last night?” Luhan suddenly whispered to her. Eun Mi turned to him, waiting for the answer.

Luhan stopped dancing. He stared into her eyes, full of meaning. Eun Mi stared at him back. He slowly touched her cheek and caressed it. Then he kissed her forehead. Eun Mi blushed like crazy. Luhan then took out something from his pocket.

“Remember this?” he showed it to Eun Mi. Eun Mi was surprised. How could she forget the heart-shaped origami? It was her first gift to Luhan when they were small. Luhan fell sick right before the soccer tournament, so he was very depressed. When she followed her brother to his house, she gave it to him to cheer him up.

“I can’t say that I have fallen for you since that time, because we were still small back then. But I could say that I started to like you more after that. And as time goes on, the feelings turned out to be love...” he continued. Eun Mi smiled. ‘That was when I started to like you too, oppa…’ she thought.

“Why are you smiling like that?” Luhan asked.

Eun Mi shook her head and chuckled.

“Oh, try to open it,” Luhan said.

Eun Mi opened the origami and there was a necklace in it. It had heart-shaped locket, almost similar like the heart-shaped origami. She gasped.

“Like it?” Luhan asked. Eun Mi stared at him without saying anything, as if he had done smething wrong.

“Why? You hate it?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

Eun Mi quickly shook her head. She smiled and mouthed ‘Thank you… I like it very much…”

“Come, let me help you…” Luhan took the necklace and put it around her neck. Eun Mi blushed.

Luhan looked at her and smiled. “You look beautiful, princess…”

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

i'm screaming for reading my own story....AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!XD