Chapter 26: Goosebumps~~

Can You Hear Me?

EXO who were watching at them from the stage were getting goose bumps all over their body. Yes, undeniable that they were touched by the ‘drama’ but to see their best friend doing something too sweet like that, ewww….it felt weird somewhere.

“Yah, I can’t believe Luhan hyung was that sweet…” Sehun said to Kai. Kai just shrugged his shoulders.

“Chen, aren’t you surprised with all this? He’s proposing your only sister there…” Suho said to Chen. The others also turned to him, waiting for his answer. Chen just smiled full of meaning and shrugged his shoulder.

“Yah, stop teasing my sister like that…” Chen came and stood behind Luhan. Luhan turned around and chuckled. “Say, Chen… I’ve got something to talk to you…”

“What?” he asked. Luhan paused for a moment before he continued. “I…I want to confess to Eun Mi. Today.” he said. Chen widened his eyes, shocked. He stared into his friend’s eyes to search for honesty and sincerity, and there, he found it. “Sure,” he replied short.

“What do you mean by ‘sure’? Did you just approve me?”Luhan asked. He could not believe that it was this easy. He knew how much Chen loved his sister, and how he protected his sister from other guys.

“Yup. But with one condition. If only once, you made her cry, then I’ll kill you.  And I mean it, Luhan…” he answered. Luhan replied,”Promise, I won’t make her cry. Or I’ll just kill myself…”

Chen patted his shoulder. “Good luck bro…”

“Say, do you think she will accept me?” Luhan asked. He, himself was still afraid to think about that.

“Just let her answers the question herself…” Chen smiled before he walked away…

“Yah Chen, I’m talking to you. Why are you spacing out?” Suho patted his shoulder.

“Nothing, just thinking about something,” Chen said.

“You didn’t answer me yet. You already know this beforehand?” Suho asked.

“Of course. Just who do you think I am?” Chen replied jokingly.

“Aiisssyyyy….” Suho smacked his head. Chen chuckled.

“So this means that we can’t mess with Eun Mi anymore. She got two bodyguards right now who will kill us…” Sehun pouted. Chen smacked his head. “Yah, who allowed you to mess with my sister?” They all laugh to see Sehun crying in pain.

“What’s with all the fuss?” all of them turned around when they heard the voice. Luhan was walking towards them with Eun Mi. He was holding Eun Mi’s hand tightly like he would never let her go.

“Luhan!! Eun Mi!!” they shouted. People around were looking at them as they were too loud.

“Shhh….. What’s with you guys? It’s not like we haven’t meet for years!?” Luhan hushed them. Eun Mi chuckled.

“Yah! We can’t believe you could be that sweet!!” Chanyeol jumped to them.

“What’s with that rose and everything!? That was totally unlike you, hyung!?” Baekhyun added.

“Shut up! Stop it, guys! We’ll talk later, shall we?” Luhan sighed. The others just nodded spontaneously.

“Yah, Luhan. 1 more thing that I forgot to tell you. No kissing, please. I’m not allowing that.” Chen said frankly. Eun Mi looked down and she was blushing like crazy again. ‘What’s with oppa!? We just started dating, and now he mentioned about kissing!? So embarrassing…” she sighed.

“Okay, I’ll promise that, brother-in-law…” Luhan said jokingly.

“Yah, you just started dating 5 minutes ago, and you’re calling Chen ‘brother-in-law’ already? Eeeewwww…...” Xiumin asked. Luhan laughed. “Well, I’ll need to practice it for the future…” he answered. Spontaneously Eun Mi pinched him. “Ouch!” Luhan cried in pain. They all laugh.

                                                ************************

                Luhan walked Eun Mi home that night. The others went somewhere else, wanting to give them some privacy together, thanks to Baekhyun’s nonsense idea. The atmosphere was a little bit awkward as the situations suddenly became quiet.

                “Eun Mi ah,” Luhan finally broke the silence. Eun Mi turned to him. “I… I… Sincerely, I was very thankful that you like me too. I was wondering if you will decline me or something…” Luhan confessed. Eun Mi laughed. She took out her whiteboard and wrote on it.

                ‘Can I ask you 1 question?’

                “What?” Luhan asked.

                ‘I was wondering, since when you started to… you know…’ Eun Mi blushed a bit when she asked that question. So did Luhan. He chuckled. At that time they were already standing in front of Eun Mi’s house.

                “I’ll answer that question during the ball night tomorrow. With one condition.” He winked.

                ‘What?’

                “You’ll be my partner for tomorrow night, okay?” he said. Eun Mi smiled and nodded.

                “And you’ll have to wear the dress that I gave you before. The black one. Okay?” Eun Mi nodded again.

                “Well then, see you tomorrow. Good night, princess,” Luhan said. He kissed her forehead before she entered the house. That night, both of them slept with smiles plastered on their faces.