Chapter 27: Ball Night

Can You Hear Me?

Knock…knock…

                Eun Mi ran and opened the door. Chen and Suho were standing there in their complete suit for the ball night.

                “Hey, you’re not ready yet? We’ll be late, Eun Mi. They’re waiting for us. Hurry up!” Chen nagged. Eun Mi just smiled. She gestured for them to wait for a moment. She ran into her room, checked her appearance in front of the mirror, put on some light make-up and grabbed her handbag.

                All three of them went to the school by car that night. Uncle Hyun Joong insisted to send them as that night was a special night. As they arrived there, many students were already gathering in the school hall. They walked towards the other EXO’s members who were sitting at the corner of the hall, playing around with each other. A group of girls were standing not far from them, admiring those handsome boys. Like always.

                “Yah, they are here,” Chanyeol said. The other guys turned towards their direction.

                “Chen, Suho, why you are so late?” Baekhyun asked.

                “Well, some princess needed too much time for the magic to work on her…” Chen replied sarcastically. Eun Mi pinched his arm which made him cried in pain. Suho just snorted.

                “Eun Mi ah, you’re so beautiful tonight!!!” Sehun exclaimed. “Wanna be my partner?” he asked playfully. Eun Mi just chuckled.

                “Sorry, she’s taken.” Someone came and put his arm around her shoulder. Eun Mi turned around and Luhan smiled to her.

“Here comes the hero of the day… oh so sweet~~~” Baekhyun teased. The other just laughed while the couple’s faces automatically turned red.

“Eun Mi!” Seohyun walked towards their direction. “Wow, you look so beautiful today!!!” she said.

‘You too…^_^’

“If I’m a guy, I wish I could be your partner…” Seohyun said jokingly.

“Yah, I just got rejected 5 minutes ago. How could she choose you???” Sehun said. Seohyun glared at him.

“Shut up you two. Come, the ball is getting started,” Kris cut them two off.