Chapter 9: The notice

Can You Hear Me?

The EXO gathered at Chen’s house after they successfully escaped from the girls. They were sitting in the living room while discussing about the crisis that had gotten into them. They did not even went home yet as there might be their sasaeng fans on their way home.

“How did you guys escaped just now?” Seohyun asked.

“You don’t know how much we suffered back then. Thanks to Chanyeol’s idea. He just shouted ‘Look!!It’s SHINEE!!!’ and the girls were completely fooled. They turned around and we took the chances and ran for our lives…” Baekhyun told the story with full of emotion.

“The girls were totally crazy… what is happening actually??” Kris said. Nobody knew the answer for the question.

“Yes, there’s something weird this time. Usually they won’t go that crazy…” Tao said.

“Speaking of which, I found something this morning. It was pasted on the notice board besides the school office,” Seohyun showed them a piece of paper. It was written on it:

 

HOT NEWS!!!

EXO ARE FINDING A PARTNER FOR THE ‘DREAMLAND BALL’!!!

GIRLS, IT’S YOUR OPPORTUNITY NOW TO BE WITH EXO AND BE THE SWEET PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT!!!

AND THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT WILL GET TO SPEND THEIR TIME TOGETHER AT INFAMOUS ROYAL LUXURY HOTEL FOR FREE!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? IMPRESS THEM AND BE THEIR PARTNER!!!<3<3<3

 

“WHAT!!!???” All the boys widened their eyes and opened their mouth to read the notice.

“Well, I guess this is the reason why they are going crazy towards you guys…” Seohyun said. “And I also heard rumors that only people who were paired with EXO will get more chances to be the Prince and Princess of the night…”

“WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE ABOUT!? JUST WHO STARTED THIS STUPID THING??” Suho’s face turned red. It was the first time they all saw Suho that mad, well it was worth it. They were all feeling the same at the moment. Nobody spoke, making the atmosphere to be tenser.

“We have to do something. We must find the culprit!” Xiumin finally broke the silence. Everyone turned to him.

“But how?” Chanyeol asked. They started to scratch their head, thinking about the solutions.

Eun Mi suddenly stood up and clapped her hand once. She ran to her bedroom upstairs, leaving the others in confuse.

“What’s wrong, Eun Mi?” Seohyun asked.

After a few minutes, she came back down and brought along her small whiteboard. She then wrote something on the whiteboard and showed it to the others.

First they were confused but suddenly they cracked a smile on their faces. They looked at each other and laughed. “Yah, Eun Mi, you’re so genius!!!” Chanyeol patted her head.

“What a simple solution!! Haha!!” Lay laughed.

“Kids, the dinner is ready!!” suddenly Auntie So Eun appeared from the kitchen. “Just now I heard some shouts and stuffs, and now you’re laughing… Anything to share with me?” she asked. Auntie So Eun was close with them all as they always came to their house since they were small.

“Nothing auntie, it’s just… Your niece is veeeery genius!!!” Baekhyun smiled. The others just nodded their head.

“Haha… well of course, look who’s her aunt! By the way, come down, the black pepper grilled chicken is waiting for you guys downstairs. Hurry up before your uncle finish it alone~” she winked.

“So Eun, I can hear that!!!” They heard Uncle Hyun Joong’s voice from kitchen and they just laughed.

“Yah, the last will help Auntie So Eun to wash the dishes,” Chanyeol jumped off the couch and and ran to the kitchen first. The others also hurriedly rushed to the kitchen, including Seohyun and Eun Mi.

Auntie So Eun just shook her head and smile. Luckily she got only two boys and one girl to take care of everyday. If she needed to take care of all the twelve boys and the two girls every day, her house could collapse in any time.

                                                               ***************************