Chapter 47: I Hate You Guys!!!

Can You Hear Me?

                “Okay, thank you Seohyun! Take care!” Eun Mi got off from the car and waved goodbye to Seohyun. Seohyun still insisted to send her home that night by car, although she already declined it. Eun Mi went to Seohyun’s house before, as they already promised to bake some cookies together for their school project. Eun Mi also baked some extra for her brother and his friends because they would be having their dinner together tonight.

                Eun Mi entered the house slowly when she suddenly heard someone was shouting. ‘Are they quarrelling?’ Eun Mi thought to herself. She could sense that the atmosphere was tense inside, so she just stood there, deciding whether she should come in or not.

                “... you promised me!!!” Eun Mi was startled to hear Chen shouting.

                “Yes, Chen. I promised you!!!” Then she heard someone else replied with loud voice too. She could not see who was yelling as a big flower vase blocked her sight. “I promised you before that I will not make her cry!!” Eun Mi finally recognized the voice. It was Luhan.

                ‘What are they talking about? Who’s crying?’

                “But after what happened, I can’t even protect her when she was that terrified! I couldn’t fulfil my promise! And how do you expect me to tell Eun Mi that I was her boyfriend before!!?”

                That last sentence was like an electric shock sent straight down her spine. Eun Mi was shocked. She accidentally dropped her paper bag, and the cookies was scattered on the floor. The boys turned to her direction when they heard the sound.

                “Eu.. Eun Mi... Wh-what are you doing there?” Chen stuttered, trying to break the silence.

                “What are you talking about just now?” Eun Mi replied his question with a question.

                “N-no...we didn’t say anything...” Chen trying to lie but it was obvious.

                “Oppa, don’t lie me. I heard it just now...” Eun Mi replied. Her voice was shaking. She could not comprehend what was happening. Her feelings were mixed. She was puzzled, bewildered, totally confused.

                “No, Eun Mi..we didn’t say anything...”

                “You’re lying! Tell me the truth!!” Eun Mi raised her voice. “Luhan oppa! What did you two talk about!?” she turned to Luhan.

                “Eun Mi... it was nothing...” Luhan replied slowly.

                “No!! I heard it! You guys were talking about boyfriend! What boyfriend!? Luhan oppa is my boyfriend!?” Eun Mi asked. She was deadly curious. She was confirmed that she did not hear things wrong just now.

                “Eun Mi, I can explain...” Luhan said.

                “No! Answer me first! You are my boyfriend!?” Eun Mi cut him out.

                Luhan stayed silent. He did not know how to answer that question.

                “Why... why did you never say anything? Why did nobody tell me about it? Why did everyone hide it from me!?” Eun Mi's heart was crushed into pieces. Somehow she felt betrayed. Everybody knew about this, and no one ever said anything to her. Not even a word.

                “Eun Mi.. we didn’t mean to hide it from you...but...” Luhan tried to explain to her but Eun Mi raised her hand to stop him.

                “Stop. I don’t want to listen to any explanation.” Eun Mi said sternly. “2 months. For 2 months everybody hid it from me. I can’t believe it...Why!? Are you that ashamed of me!? Did you guys have fun watching me knowing nothing about this!!?”

                “Eun Mi, I had never thought of anything like that!” Luhan denied.

                Eun Mi suddenly snorted. “No wonder, whenever I talk to you in school, people always stared at me like I did something wrong. Apparently, it was because I was talking to my so-called boyfriend whom I can’t even remember, no, the boyfriend that I don’t even know about... Hah! How fool I must have looked like,” Eun Mi almost broke into tears, but she covered it with a sarcastic smile.

                “Eun Mi! What nonsense are you talking about!?” Luhan started to sound irritated. He hated it when Eun Mi made such assumptions.

                “Then why!!? Why you never said anything about this after 2 months already!!? Why!!? Chen oppa! Why you never said anything to me!!? Suho oppa!! Baekhyun oppa!! Sehun!! Kai!! I can’t believe it..." Eun Mi finally broke into tears. She shook her head in disbelief. Then she glared at the boys. "I hate you guys!!!” Eun Mi shouted before she turned away and ran.

                “Eun Mi, wait!!!” Luhan was about to stop her but Xiumin stopped him.

                “Luhan, let’s give her some time. She needs to calm down first. She was shocked.”

                “But...”Luhan’s words was cut by a very loud scream.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

                “EUN MI!!!” The boys quickly rushed out when they heard the scream, but they only managed to catch a glimpse of a car accelerated, leaving their house, with no trace of Eun Mi.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New update!!!

hope you'll like it...

tomorrow i'm going for driving class....

i'm so lazy right now...-.-"""

 

guys, don't forget to subscribe and comment...okay??^_~

Love you~~