Chapter 46: The Boys' Fight

Can You Hear Me?

                “Okay, darling. Be careful... don’t be back too late, okay? Okay, love you too...” Auntie So Eun hung up the phone.

                “What is it, mama?” Chen asked. He and the boys were all sitting in the living room as they promised to have dinner together at Chen’s house that day. After all the preparations are ready, they were waiting for Uncle Hyun Joong, who was going to be late for that day  and also Eun Mi who did not come home yet, so that they could have their dinner together.

                “Eun Mi called. She said she’s going to be late, because she got some stuffs to be done with Seohyun...” Auntie So Eun reply before she went back to the kitchen.

                “Is it alright to let her alone? Well, you know... He could be somewhere out there?” Baekhyun asked.

                “Don’t worry, Seohyun already texted me. She’s going to keep her a company until she got home safely...” Suho said. The others were relieved to hear that. Luhan just stayed silent, playing with his fingers.

                “Luhan, why do you look so serious today? Any problem? You’ve been quiet since the morning.” Lay asked.

                “I.. I’ve got something to tell you, guys.” Luhan finally spoke. He took a deep breath before he continued. “I got a call from my mom this morning. Things are not doing well in UK.  Some workers betrayed us and stole the company’s money. And they also sold the company’s secret and strategies to our rival. “

                “What!? That’s awful!!” Sehun interrupted.

                “Stop it, Sehun. Go on, Luhan.” Kris said.

                “So we are facing a great loss right now. And Dad is having a bad time. So mom called me, to go to UK. At least I could help them a bit.” Luhan continued.

                “So, you are going back there?” Xiumin asked.

                “I don’t know. I want to, but my heart won’t be at ease since I knew that Hyun Woo is somewhere out there. That crazy guy could do unpredictable stuffs to Eun Mi...” he ruffled his hair, confused.

                “Well, you know that you can’t stay here when your parents need you the most. Besides, we can take care of Eun Mi...she’ll be fine...” Suho assured him.

                “I know...I trust you guys... but, I-.. both are very important to me.. And if I go, I don’t know when will I come back...” Luhan replied.

                “If you are going, when will you depart?”Chanyeol asked.

                “This Saturday, which is the day after tomorrow...” Luhan sighed.

                “Hyung, since you are going... Well, I don’t mean to stress you more, but don’t you think you should tell her truth before you go? You don’t know either when you’ll come back...” Kai asked.

                “Yeah, that’s true. You know what, it’s been almost two months already. You can’t hide the truth forever...” Lay added.

                Luhan just stayed silent. He just stared meaninglessly to the coffee table. Honestly he got no answer to the question too.

                “Are you telling me that you want to end the relationship?” Chen asked, seriously.

                “No, it’s not like that...I-I don’t know, guys. I don’t know...” Luhan replied slowly.

                “Luhan, what is your problem actually!? Can’t you just face the truth that she forgot everything!? It’s not like you cannot admit to her that you are her boyfriend!!” Chen started to raise his voice.

                “Chen, calm down... we can talk about this slowly...” Suho said.

                “No, I’m tired of this. I can’t bear to see my sister being lied by us, by all of us! Luhan, I respected your decision before, because I thought you need time. But it has been two months already. Stop being a coward, can you??” Chen exploded.

                “I’m not being a corward!!” Luhan rose up from his seat. His face turned red. He could not bear to be called like that by his own best friend. “You don’t understand, Chen! You don’t understand!!”

                “Then make me understand!!” Chen jumped and grabbed Luhan’s collar. The other tried to stop them, but it was useless. Chen glared at Luhan. “You promised me Luhan, you promised me that you will never make her cry... you promised me!!!” Chen shouted.

                “Yes, Chen. I promised you!!!” Luhan raised his voice too, while he pushed Chen’s hands to free his collar. “I promised you before that I will not make her cry!!” His eyes started to get watery. “But after what happened, I can’t even protect her when she was that terrified! I couldn’t fulfil my promise! And how do you expect me to tell Eun Mi that I was her boyfriend before!!?” Luhan let out everything that he had kept inside his heart all this time. He could not take it anymore. He had bore the pain for a long time, and it was time for them to know it too. Nobody gave any response for a moment.

                Then, they heard something falling onto the floor. All of them turned towards the source of the noise, and they saw Eun Mi was staring at them with her eyes wide opened.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Mi already heard it!!!oh no!!!!!

just wait for the next chapter~~~

 

don't forget to subscribe and comment, guys...^_~

L.O.L <3<3<3

('lots of love', not 'laugh out loud'...hehe)