Chapter 2: The EXO and the Axes

Can You Hear Me?

Eunmi, Chen and Suho were walking into the school when someone called them from behind. It was Chanyeol, their bestfriend. There were also Kris, Tao, Sehun and Kai. Sehun and Kai were Eun Mi’s classmates. Kris, Chanyeol and Tao were in the same class with Chen and Suho.

Chen, Suho, Kris, Tao, Kai, Sehun are in one gang called as EXO, together with other 5 boys, which in sum, 12 boys in the gang. Their gang is very famous throughout the school with their excellent achievement in academic, their appearance and their attitude. Even teachers adored them, for unknown reasons. But for them, that was not really important. They didn’t really care about those popularity and stuffs. They just lived their life in their own way. As long as no one messes with them, then they will just stay humble.

As they walked into the school, many girls came and ‘attacked’ them. Some were taking pictures, some were trying to attract their attention, and some were busy trying to talk to EXO.

Throughout the push-and-pull crowd, Chen and Suho kept holding Eun Mi tight. As same things happened every day, they were getting used to it, and so did Eun Mi. Having a famous brother was not really in her list of wishes. Eun Mi held tight to both of the guy and walked while looking down. She did not want any people to take her picture. She just hated that kind of things.

“STOP IT, YOU SHAMELESS KIDS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BLOCK OUR PRINCES’ WAY!?” that sudden shout kept everyone quiet. They turned towards the voice direction. It was Hyorin, the Axes leader.

Axes was the female version of EXO, except for the fact, they ‘craved’ for glamority. They were the so-called famous girls’ gang, which always broke men’s hearts. So that was why they were called ‘AXES’, like an axe to chop things. Their gang also had 12 members, who always thought they were the best of the best in the school. And what made it worse; they claim that EXO were theirs. No one could take EXO from them. Well, somehow that made the EXO boys found her annoying to them.

All of the girls that crowded Eun Mi and others just now quickly moved away. Messing with Axes was the last thing you would do to survive in the school, as Hyorin was the daughter of the school director. Hyorin and her gang smiled before slowly, err…correction, ily walked towards the boys.

“Good Morning boys~” she said with her husky voice.

“Well, Good morning, Miss Hyorin.” Suho replied with his fake, angelic smile.

“How many times did I tell you, you can call me Hyorin only~” she went closer to Suho and played her hands on his chest. The other boys showed a sign that they were going to vomit in any minute.

“Well, Miss ‘Hyorin only’…  I think we’re already late for our class,” Suho replied. Still with his poker face on.

“Oh, come on. Forget about the classes. Right, girls? She said to her girls. They smirked and shouted, “Yeah!” “So, wanna go somewhere?” She asked Suho.

“Miss ‘Hyorin only’, I thought you said that those girls who blocked our way just now were shameless. And sorry to say, you are also in our way. Right boys~” Suho imitated the way Hyorin talked just now. He smiled again to Hyorin and passed through the girls while they were still dumbfounded.

“Hyung, that was the best!their expressions just now were totally priceless!” Sehun said to Suho. Bright smile on his face caused his eyes to turn into crescent shape.

“Haha… Those girls are totally unstoppable… trust me, they won’t stop bothering us no matter what we do,” Suho said. Eun Mi chuckled a bit but Suho noticed it. “Well, young lady, why are you chuckling at me?” he asked.

Eun Mi looked at him and gestured ‘Oppa was the best’.

“Well, thank you. I’m always the best,” Suho replied and put his arm around Eun Mi’s shoulder. “Come on, class is waiting!” he said.

“Ah, hyung… I want to walk with Eun Mi like that to!” Sehun said. He shoved away Suho’s arm and put his arm on Eun Mi’s shoulder. Suho shoved Sehun’s arm away and claim his spot back, but Sehun did not give up. Both of the guys kept arguing, which caused Eun Mi to sway a bit.

Finally, Kris came and grabbed the two boys’ collars from behind and glared at them. Kai came and took Eun Mi’s hand. “Come on, Eun Mi… Just ignore those two idiots,” he smiled. Eun Mi laughed while turned to them before walked together with Kai.

“HEY!”Sehun and Suho yelled. Kai turned around and stuck his tongue towards them.

Chen shook his head, smiled. He was glad that his friends were very kind to his sister.

“Eun Mi ah!” someone called Eun Mi’s name from a distance while waving at them. It was Seohyun, Eun Mi’s best friend since they were in elementary school. She was the only girl who got close to Eun Mi without any intention related to EXO. Usually other girls were just getting close to Eun Mi so that they could get to know EXO. So, in other word, Seohyun was the only true friend of Eun Mi, excluding EXO.