Chapter 31: What Is Happening!?

Can You Hear Me?

The room wall was fully occupied with pictures. Or to be precise, with her pictures. Could not believe her own eyes, Eun Mi slowly stepped into the room. She felt a bit wobbly on her feet, and her body got goose bumps everywhere. She took a closer look to the pictures.

                Varied in size, there were pictures of her laughing with her friends, pictures of her sitting in the park, in class, at the cafe, walking back home and many more. All of the pictures were secretly taken that she did not even noticed when or where. Wht gave her more goose bumps was the big picture in the middle wall of the room. A picture of her smiling brightly, with a note written at the bottom of it.

                ‘KIM EUN MI, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...’

                Eun Mi jumped a bit when she heard a song playing. She turned around and she saw  handphone was ringing.

                “Actually... I lost my phone a few days ago...”

                Eun Mi clearly remembered Hyun Woo’s answer when she asked about his phone. She cautiously took the phone. She looked at the caller ID, and accidentally she saw the date of that day.

                ’27TH FEBRUARY 2014, THURSDAY. 1.02 P.M.’

                ’27th February? But the ball... was on 25th February!!! That means I have been here for two days??!!’ Eun Mi gasped again, for the nth time.

                ‘I just want to ask, how long have I been here?’

                “It’s only been a few hours. Right now is 10 o’clock in the morning...”

                ‘What is going on here?’  She was totally bewildered by what was happening.

                “WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE???” Eun Mi dropped the phone when she heard a deep voice from her back.

                                                                                *******************

                “Yeobo, it has been 2 days already... but no news of our Eun Mi... What should we do?” Auntie So Eun was sitting on the couch in the living room together with her husband, Suho, Chen, Luhan and Seohyun. Two days since Eun Mi had gone, and that was the worst two days in their life. They had tried everything to search for Eun Mi but still, no news. Uncle Hyun Joong could find no answer for his wife’s question. He also had no answer.

                “My father already asked the teachers and staffs in school to help if they find any informations. We must be patient, Auntie. Just pray for the best...” Seohyun sat beside Auntie So Eun and hugged her. She could also only pray for the best for her bestfriend.

                Suddenly, Chen’s phone rang. He quickly picked it up, hoping it was good news about his sister.

                “Hyung, can you come to school right now?” Sehun’s voice was heard on other line. “Someone wanted to see you...immediately... It’s about Eun Mi...”

                All of them hurriedly rushed to the school. When they arrived there, they saw Sehun and the others were standing in front of the school building, with someone they know.

Hyuna turned to them with a bitter look on her face. Chen looked at her, wondering why whe was there too.

                “What’s the news, Sehun?” Chen turned to Sehun.

                “Tell them, Hyuna...” Sehun said. Hyuna looked into his eyes, trying to gave him a hint that she did not dare to say it.

                “It’s okay, just say it... they won’t be mad...” Sehun tried to be nice.

                “A...a...actually, I was the one who sent Eun Mi the message, asking her to go to the gym. I stole Seohyun’s phone beforehand. When she came there, we had an argument, and I... I pushed her into the pool...” she stuttered. Her hand was shaking and tears was threatening to roll down her cheek.

                “WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!?” Chen yelled at her. Luckily Suho managed to stop him before he punched Hyuna on her face.

                “Hyung, wait... let her finish first...” Sehun interrupted. “Go on...”

                “A....after I pushed her, we heard someone came to the pool. S..so... we ran away. But after we went out the gym, I realized that what I did was too much. She could have died... so, I ran back inside with Eunjung. B..but, when we arrived there we saw a guy, he had saved Eun Mi. It was dark, but I still managed to see his face clearly... I don’t know who he was, but I guess I had seen him before...”

                “And then?” Luhan asked.

                “And then, I saw him carrying Eun Mi to somewhere, but I don’t know where...” Hyuna continued. “I..I’m sorry, oppa... I didn’t know it would be like this...i’m sorry....” Hyuna cried. Seohyun came forward and hugged her. She tried to calm her down. No matter how despised they were to each other, they need to put it aside at this kind of situation.

                “It’s okay, at least you tried to help us. Let bygone be bygone...” Chen said.

                “But the problem is who is that guy...” Suho said.

                “I think I know how to find him...” Seohyun suddenly said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update for today!!!!hope you'll like it...subscribe and comment please~~~~huhu>.<