Chapter 16: Shopping time!

Can You Hear Me?

                                                               **********************

Both of them stopped in front of a boutique. Luhan turned to Eun Mi and smiled. He then opened the door for Eun Mi to come in. Eun Mi slowly stepped into the boutique and she was mesmerised to see the dresses there. Everything was so beautiful, and magical, and whoa~ it felt like she was in a fairy tale world.

“Hey, close your mouth, or flies will get in...” Luhan whispered to her from behind. Luhan’s voice sounded so near, made her heart beating crazily. Eun Mi fluttered. Luhan took her hand and dragged her to the dresses section.

“Wait here,” he said. Then, he let go of her hand and went somewhere. Eun Mi took the chance to walk around and look at the dresses. They were so beautiful, like the one she watch in fairy tale stories. Even though she was already 16, but she could not stop to fancy those children stories.

She stopped when she saw a dress that attracted her. It was a black, long dress with no sleeves. The collar was V-cut, but it was not too low, which is perfect and decent. The dress was made by glittering fabrics and there were some diamonds around the waist part. It also had some transparent, chiffon-layer from the waist down to the feet. At the end of the chiffon layers were rings, so it would be like scallops if the wearer put the rings to their fingers.

Eun Mi was staring at the dress without noticing that Luhan was standing behind her. Luhan cleared his throat, which startled Eun Mi. She turned around.

“Here, try this...” Luhan showed her a long-sleeve, knee-length light blue dress. It has ribbon for its waist band and there were some variegated pattern up to the waist. Eun Mi’s eyes sparkled when he saw the dress. She mouthed ‘So beautiful...’ She took the dress and walked to the fitting room. Luhan turned around to the female who was standing behind him. “Excuse me, I need your help for something...” he said.

                                                               **********************

After a few minutes, Eun Mi went out from the fitting room. Luhan was astonished to see Eun Mi, but he hurriedly covered it with a satisfied smile. He put his thumb up. Eun Mi just smiled back and went in to change to her own clothes again. Then they both walked to the counter to pay for the dress.

“It’s 75 000 won,” the staff said. Luhan steadily brought out his wallet and gave his credit card.

“And sir, this is the dress that your mother ordered... Please come again and thank you for being our regular customer.” the staff gave him a paper bag and bowed politely.

 “Oh, thank you...” Luhan took the paper bag and smiled back to the staff. Eun Mi was speechless.

‘75 000 won? For the beautiful dress? So cheap...’

They went out from the boutique.

Eun Mi took out the whiteboard and wrote on it.

Oppa, let me pay back for the dress!’

Nope. It’s on me... Come, let’s have lunch... I’m hungry....” Luhan pouted his mouth like a small child. He held Eun Mi’s hand, for nth time, and walked to a nearby restaurant. Eun Mi face turned red, for nth time also. While they were walking, people nearby were whispering to each other.

“Yah, look at those couple. So cute~~”

“The man is so handsome... that girl is lucky...”

“Look at that girl, her face is red... haha...so sweet....”

Eun Mi’s face turned redder when she heard that one. ‘Hopefully Luhan oppa didn’t hear that one....’

Unfortunately, Luhan heard everything. He just smiled to himself and brought Eun Mi closer to him. They really looked like a sweet teenage couple, plus with that red face of theirs. Luhan looked away to avoid Eun Mi from looking at his red face, but his hand never let go of hers.

Back in the corner, someone was watching them with intensely, clutching teeth and clenching fist till it turned white. Watching at the couple was a sore of eyes...

                                                               *********************

Finished ordering, Luhan took out his phone and made a call.

“Hello, mom... I got the dress that you ordered from the boutique...”

“Ah no, this one is black... not red,” he looked into the paper bag. “What? Wrong one? Then what should we do? I take it? Mom, I a man, I don’t wear dresses... okay...okay... I got it... k bye, mom...see you at home....love you...” he hung up his phone, and sighed.

‘What’s wrong oppa?’ Eun Mi put up her whiteboard.

“I mistakenly bought my mom’s dress... I can’t return it back, the shop won’t take it...hurrmmm...” he seemed likehe  was thinking of something.

Eun Mi was also silent, trying to think for a way to help Luhan. ‘maybe he can try to sell it, the mall will accept it I guess. Or...oh, internet selling!! That would be working...’ she thought to herself.

“Say, Eun Mi...” Luhan snapped her thought for a moment. “Why don’t you just take it? I guess it fits your size...” he gave her the paper back.

Eun Mi quickly shook her head. She waved both her hand to refuse. How can she take the dress, especially after he already bought him one a little while ago?

“Come on, just take it... It’s better than me throwing it away... Okay?” he asked. Eun Mi was about to tell him her idea of internet selling, but he cut it first. “To sell this dress to the mall or through internet selling won’t make much profit... Besides, I’m not really into it...” Luhan leaned on his chair.

Can he read my mind?’ Eun mi thought to herself, confused. But then, she just obediently took the paper bag and thanked Luhan. Why should she refuse more for such a good thing, right?

Little that she knew, the boutique was belonged to Luhan’s Mom. So he could take everything for free of charge, actually. And the phone call just now, was a fake one. His mom never ordered any dresses. Why should she order for something when everything was hers?

Luhan smiled to himself when his plan worked out without fail. He saw Eun Mi was staring at the balck dress just now, so he just took it and asked the staff to help him in acting. He knew if he told her the truth, she would not accept it. So, some acting would do...