Chapter 39: I'm your brother's friend

Can You Hear Me?

                There was a knock on the door. Eun Mi turned to the door to see around 15 people coming together into the room. “EUN MI AHHHH!!!!”they called loudly. Luckily the room was the VIP room, and it was located a little bit far from other people, or else they would be driven out from there.

                Eun Mi smiled. His brother and his friends were always noisy. It had been 2 days since she talked to Chen. After that, Chen introduced her to his friends, the AXO, EXO... she can’t remember the name. They were very friendly and kind. Chen also introduced her to her own bestfriend, Seohyun. She felt guilty for not remembering her own best friend, but she did not ask to be like that.

                “Eun Mi, good morning!! Remember me?” Baekhyun asked. Eun MI nodded and smiled. “Of course I remember Baekhyun oppa, the noisiest among all...” she replied.

                They all laughed at him. “Hey, being noisy is good for your health actually!” he said to his friends.

                “Says who?” Chanyeol asked sarcastically.

                “Yah, you are noisy too!!” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

                “Shut up, you two...” Kris smacked their head. Both of them pouted while rubbing their head. Eun Mi just laughed watching at them.

                “Eun Mi, how are you feeling today?” Seohyun took a seat beside her.

                “Never better,” she grinned widely. She turned to look at her brother and his funny friend. Chen was still sitting on a wheelchair, but he had almost fully recovered now.  Then Eun Mi spotted a new face. “Who is he?” she thought to herself.

                “Eun Mi, look at Chanyeol, he’s bullying me~~” Baekhyun whined. He turned to Eun Mi, but Eun Mi was staring somewhere else. They all turned to where Eun Mi was staring, and they automatically became quiet.

                “Hey Luhan, say something!” Xiumin nudged him. Luhan turned to Xiumin before he turned to Eun Mi again. He could not say anything to her. Chanyeol came for help. He put his hand around Luhan’s shoulder and turned to Eun Mi.

                “Eun Mi, this is Luhan and he is your b...”

                “Your brother’s friend,” Luhan interrupted. “Yes, I’m Luhan, Chen’s friend...” he smiled to her. Everybody turned to him, shocked.

                “Oh, hi... nice to meet you...” Eun Mi smiled brightly and held out her hand. Luhan slowly shook her hand. “Yes, nice to meet you too...” he smiled bitterly. Everybody was quiet at the moment. The atmosphere turned dull, so Baekhyun tried to create the mood.

                “Oh, suddenly I’m hungry... Seohyun, what do you bring today?” he turned to Seohyun. Understanding the motive, Seohyun replied, “Oh, I got sandwiches and apple juice here! Enough for everyone!!!”

                They all shouted when they heard food. While they were arguing about the food, Luhan silently walked away and left the room. Eun Mi saw him walking away. She was about to say something before D.o came and offered her a sandwich.

 

                                                                **************************

                “It’s beautiful here, right?” Luhan turned around when he heard a voice behind him. Eun Mi was walking slowly towards him.

                After all of them had finish eating and went home, Eun Mi decided to come to the rooftop to get some air and that was when she saw Luhan standing here alone.

                “Why are you here alone? All of them already went home...” Eun Mi said to Luhan. Luhan just turned to her and smiled bitterly before he looked to the front again.

                “Why did you only come today? How come I had never seen you before?” Eun Mi asked again. She did not know why, but she felt attracted to talk to this guy although he did not give response showing that he was interested to have conversation with her.

                “I...I was just busy with other stuffs...” He finally answered her question after a few moments, although it was a lie.

                The truth was Luhan went visited Eun Mi every day, but he just stood in front of the door to take a glimpse of her face. Only knowing that she was fine was good enough for him. But today, Xiumin forced him to enter the room together.

                “Oh...” Eun Mi nodded her head. Somehow she felt disappointed deep in her heart, though she did not know why. Both of them were awkward. Eun Mi was trying to find a topic to talk to Luhan, but everytime she asked something, Luhan just answered with a nod or a simple “Yes,” and “No”.

                “It’s getting late. I need to go now...” Luhan suddenly excused himself. He walked away but suddenly he stopped. “Please don’t stay outside for too long, or you will catch a cold...” He said without turning to Eun Mi. Then he just continued his steps and left Eun Mi alone there.

                Eun Mi was about to say something when she saw something fell from Luhan’s hand. She took it and called his name, but he just walked away. Eun Mi took a look at it. ‘Heart-shaped origami?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, they talked to each other...hohoho~~~

i'm so excited~~