Chapter 48: You lied me!!

Can You Hear Me?

                ‘It’s cold...’ Eun Mi slowly opened her eyes. She looked around. It was dark at first but after a few moments, she managed to adapt with the darkness. She realized that she was sitting at a rooftop, with her hands and legs tied.

                She tried to recall what had happened. The last thing that she remembered was she had a fight with Luhan and she ran out from the house. Then someone called her name and then everything turned dark.

                “You have woken up,” she heard someone’s voice. She turned around and she saw a man was sitting not too far from her. “Long time no see, darling. I miss you so much...” he slowly stood up and walked towards her. Eun Mi quickly backed off, though it was useless with both her hands and legs tied tightly.

                “W-who are you!?” she asked.

                “You already forgot about me? That hurts... Don’t you remember me? I’m Hyun Woo... your fiancée...” the man crouched in front of her. His looks was like a guy who never took bath for days, with his messy hair, dirty clothes and unshaved beard.

                Eun Mi remembered that Chen told her, her kidnapper’s name was Hyun Woo. But she thought that the police already caught him.

                “I don’t know any Hyun Woo! Now let go of me!!” Eun Mi replied harshly.

                “Eun Mi... Don’t you remember me?” Hyun Woo tried to Eun Mi’s cheek, but Eun Mi quickly dodged it. “Don’t touch me with your dirty hand!” Eun Mi spat right onto his face.

                “How dare you spit on my face, you liar woman!!!” Hyun Woo raised his hand and slapped Eun Mi, hard. Eun Mi fell hard onto the floor, and she could feel that her lips were bleeding. Hyun Woo wiped his face with his hand.

                “What lie!? I don’t even know you!!!” Eun Mi yelled at Hyun Woo back. Although she was in pain, she did not care what he would do to her anymore after that. She just wanted to fight back.

                “You lied me before!!! You told me you love me!!! And then you ran away with that bastard Luhan!!! You reported me to the police!!!” Hyun Woo grabbed Eun Mi’s hair and pulled her to face him.

                “And you know what, they said that I’m crazy!!! I’m not crazy... they sent me to the mental hospital..” he suddenly snorted. “But I’m not CRAZY!!!” He yelled at Eun Mi straight into her face. Eun Mi groaned. Hyun Woo gripped her hair too hard that she almost cried. But she held it back. She did not want to cry in front of this crazy guy.

                “Kim Eun Mi, I had loved you for so long!!! But you lied me!!! You betrayed me!!! Everybody is trying to separate us... but now, I had found one way that we can be together... we’ll be together in the other world...”Hyun Woo smiled. He let go of her hair slowly. Eun Mi’s eyes widened. ‘Other world? Meaning we are going to die together!?’Eun Mi broke into cold sweat.

                “Don’t worry, it won’t hurt... we’ll just jump from here, and POOF!! We’ll be in a new world... Only both of us...” Hyun Woo Eun Mi’s face.

                “YOU’RE CRAZY!!!” Eun Mi shouted at him. Hyun Woo clicked his tongue. He then grabbed Eun Mi’s hair again and pulled her face closer to him.

                “Yes, I’m crazy of you. So what?” he replied sternly. Eun Mi was speechless. She could see obsessions in those eyes which sent shivers down her spine.

                “So, come on. Let’s die together...” Hyun Woo grabbed Eun Mi’s arm to stand up.

                “Are you crazy!? Let go of my hand!! Let go of me!!! I don’t want to die with you!!”Eun Mi pushed, kicked, struggled with her best, but it was useless. Hyun Woo was too strong. ‘Somebody help me!! Luhan oppa!!!’ For unknown reason, that was the first name that came into her mind.

                BANG!! The door at the rooftop fell onto the floor.

                “Eun Mi!!!” Luhan shouted. The other Exo was also with him. Seems like they had broken the door down, because the door was literally lying on the floor.

                “Luhan oppa!!!” Only god knew how she felt at the moment. No word can describe how relieved she was.

                “Not you again!!!” Hyun Woo yelled. He then quickly grabbed Eun Mi and dragged her to the edge of the rooftop. He took out a knife and pointed it to Eun Mi’s neck.

                “Hyun Woo, stop!!” Luhan shouted.

                “Hyun Woo, let go of my sister!!” Chen shouted.

                “Stay back!!! One more step, and I’ll jump with her!!” Hyun Woo shouted. “Can’t you just let us to be together!? Why do you guys always come in our way!!?” He sounded frustrated.

                “Hyun Woo, please...calm down... we can discuss this properly...” Lay tried to persuade him.

                “NO!!! I know what you want! You want to take Eun Mi from me again!! I won’t let it happen!!” he yelled while pointing his knife to the boys.

                “Hyun Woo!! Stop!! Why are you planning to kill yourself together with Eun Mi??” Suho asked, trying to somehow dragging the time. They needed to wait for the right moment before they could act.

                “SHUT UP!! I’m not killing myself! I just want to bring Eun Mi together with me to the other world... Where we will be alone, without you guys!!! Right, my dear?” he asked Eun Mi. Eun Mi was shaking her head like crazy. She could not stop crying and her body was trembling like crazy. “Please... let me go...”

                “YOU PROMISED ME!!!”Hyun Woon yelled at Eun Mi. His grip at Eun Mi’s hand changed to her hair. Hyun Woo grabbed her hair mercilessly. Eun Mi cried in pain.”You said you loved me!!! I did this because of you!!!”

                “That bastard!!!” Luhan was already jumped to attack Hyun Woo but Lay stopped him.

                “Luhan, stop!! Eun Mi is in his hand right now. Anything wrong, they might jump together!” Lay whispered to him. Luhan gritted his teeth. How dare he treated Eun Mi like that, that bastard!!!