Shutdown, sorry

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

How could I have forgotten about that page in my binder?! Now Jongup knows I like him... Ahhh, Zelo, that was very stupid of you! Zelo was so busy scolding himself that he didn't notice someone walking towards him, he was standing in front of his open locker at school.


"Zelo, can I talk to you for a minute?"


Zelo's eyes widened at the sound of Jongup's voice and he stiffened, mentally panicking at how he should react after yesterday's discovery.


What do I do?! Zelo asked himself as he bit his bottom lip nervously.


"Zelo?" called Jongup as he put a hand on his shoulder.


"Class now, sorry," said Zelo, sounding like a robot.


The younger shut his locker and ran down the hall, leaving Jongup standing there with a confused blink.


-----------------------------------------


After school, Jongup tried to catch Zelo alone after his last class so he could try and talk to the younger again.


"Busy now, sorry," said Zelo in that same robotic tone he had used earlier and ran off.


Could he be embarrassed about the page I saw in his binder? wondered Jongup with a thoughtful pout.


------------------------------------------


When Zelo got home, he ran up to his room and immediately called Yongguk.


"Yongguk! I need your advice!" said Zelo in a loud voice as soon as the older picked up.


"Um, okay... Advice on what?" asked Yongguk.


"Can I come over to your place so we can talk better?" asked Zelo.


"Sure, Zelo, you know you're always welcome here," said Yongguk cheerfully.


Zelo thanked him and hung up, he quickly changed out of his school uniform and into some more comfortable clothes. He ran out of his house and towards the bus stop. A few minutes later, he was ringing the doorbell to Yongguk's apartment.


"Zelo, what's up?" greeted Yongguk with a grin as he stepped aside to let the younger in.


"I have an awkward situation in my hands," said Zelo as he took a seat on the couch, Yongguk raised an eyebrow and went to sit beside the younger.


"Does it have to do with Jongup?" asked Yongguk.


"How did you know?" asked Zelo in surprise.


"I had a feeling," replied Yongguk with a shrug, Zelo let out a sigh and he covered his face with his hands.


"He... He knows I have a crush on him," mumbled Zelo.


"How did he find out?" asked Yongguk, obviously not feeling surprised by this.


"He was looking through my binder and... he saw this silly doodle I made," replied an embarrassed Zelo, his face still covered.


Yongguk grinned, but didn't say anything as he started to rub Zelo's back soothingly.


"He then asked if I had a crush on him, I guess to confirm it, but I didn't answer him and ran straight to my room. He then tried talking to me in school today, but I kept avoiding him," said Zelo, he removed his hands from his face and looked at Yongguk with a pout.


"What do I do, Yongguk?" he asked.


"Well, for starters, stop avoiding Jongup. Because that'll make things worse," said Yongguk.


"But I can't even look at him anymore because I'm embarrassed of how he found out about my feelings for him," whined Zelo.


"Just try and hang out with him like you normally do," suggested Yongguk.


"I don't know if I'll be

Please log in to read the full chapter