I'm watching you

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Why is Youngjae talking to that guy? ...And why does that guy have his hand on my Jae's arm?! thought Daehyun with a scowl on his face as he got up from his seat and started walking over to Youngjae and the guy, but then stopped.


Shoot, Youngjae isn't supposed to know I'm here... Argh! What do I do? Daehyun looked around the cafe where Youngjae worked, looking for an idea to get the guy's attention away from his boyfriend.


Daehyun then heard Youngjae's laughter and his attention went back to them, his hands clenching into fists when he saw the guy hugging Youngjae before leaving the cafe. The older frowned and hurried over to his Youngjae, who was putting some empty glasses onto a tray.


Youngjae gave a startled jump when he felt a pair of arms go around his waist from behind, he turned his head and smiled broadly when he saw Daehyun.


"Daehyunnie! I'm so happy to see you!" said Youngjae cheerfully as he turned to face his boyfriend, his smile faltering when he saw the angry look in Daehyun's eyes.


"What's wrong?" asked Youngjae with furrowed brows.


"Who was that guy and why did he hug you?" demanded Daehyun.


"Guy? Oh, you mean Yukwon! He's a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in months. He just happened to come in here and he saw me, then we started catching up about a few things, but he had to go so he left me his number so we could keep in touch," explained Youngjae, the smile returning to his face.


"Did you tell him you have a boyfriend?" asked Daehyun as he stepped towards Youngjae and wrapped his arms around his waist.


"The topic didn't come up," replied Youngjae with a shrug, making the older frown.


"You should have told him anyway," said Daehyun.


"Why are you being like this, Daehyunnie?" asked Youngjae with a pout as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.


"I didn't like seeing my boyfriend hugging a guy that wasn't me," said Daehyun and tightened his hold on Youngjae.


The latter looked at him in amusement for a few seconds, then grinned and leaned in to give Daehyun a kiss. The older felt his jealousy melt away as he kissed back and when they pulled away, Youngjae smiled sweetly at Daehyun.


"It was just a hug between friends, Daehyun," he assured.


"It better have been," mumbled Daehyun with a pout, making Youngjae laugh.


------------------------------------------------------------


The next day, Youngjae was at the book store and felt as if he was being watched. He slowly looked around the store, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He shrugged it off for now and kept browsing for some new books to read.


A few minutes later, Youngjae felt a chill down his spine and he nervously scanned the store again... but once again, there wasn't anything suspicious.


I must be jumpy f

Please log in to read the full chapter