Quiet, please

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's Friday evening and Daehyun had volunteered to look after Zelo while his parents went away for the weekend. He was now at the teen's house, sitting on the living room couch and watching t.v. while Zelo was lying on the other half of the couch with a bored look on his face.


"Daehyun, I'm bored. Let's play some video games," suggested Zelo.


"After this show," said Daehyun, his eyes still glued to the screen.


Zelo rolled his eyes and stared at the ceiling instead, then after a few seconds he sat up on the couch and looked at Daehyun.


"Daehyun, can we -?"


"Shh," said Daehyun as he held up a hand to Zelo's face.


The younger pouted and lightly slapped Daehyun's hand away, who just let it drop to his side.


"Dae-,"


"Shh,"


"But -,"


"Quiet, Zelo"


"I'm bored!"


"Shh!"


Zelo narrowed his eyes at the t.v., holding it responsible for Daehyun's lack of attention. He crossed his arms and continued to glare at the screen, he then turned towards Daehyun and pouted.


"Daehyunnie," said Zelo in a cute voice, making the older look over at him at last.


"What is it, Zelo?" asked Daehyun with a smile.


"Can we do something else? I'm bored," said Zelo while still pouting.


"Can't you wait until this show's over?" asked Daehyun.


"No," replied Zelo while shaking his head, then sighed in frustration when Daehyun's attention went back to the show.


Zelo looked at the coffee table and saw the remote, an evil smile appearing on his face as he reached to grab it. Daehyun was quicker, though, and snatched the remote from the table.


"Daehyun!" whined Zelo as he reached over and tried to take the remote.


"Quit it, Zelo, I'm trying to watch this," said Daehyun with a frown as he leaned away from the younger and kept the remote out of reach.


Zelo only whined again and was practically lying on top of Daehyun trying to get the remote, but the older wouldn't give in.


"Zelo, be quiet and sit still," said Daehyun with slight impatience.


"Give me the remote first," replied Zelo.


Daehyun got up from the couch, letting Zelo face drop on a cushion, and went to stand in front of the television. Zelo frowned and also got up from the couch, then tried sneaking up on Daehyun. The latter sensed him coming and moved out of the way just as Zelo pounced, making the younger land on the floor.


"Jung Daehyun, you give me that remote right now!" demanded Zelo from the floor.


"I don't think so," replied Daehyun with a smirk as he continued to stare at the screen.


Zelo got up from the floor and crossed his arms while facing the older, his mind quickly calculating the distance between himself and the remote. Before Daehyun knew what was going on, Zelo had tackled him to the couch and made his grip on the remote slacken.


"Got it!" exclaimed a triumphant Zelo as he held the remote in his hands and quickly got off Daehyun.


The younger then started running when he saw the look on Daehyun's face. The older chased him around the house until Zelo went into the coat closet and locked the door after himself. Daehyun pounded on the door, wondering why Zelo always ended up locking himself into rooms.


"Zelo, give me the remote," said Daehyun, refu

Please log in to read the full chapter