I'm a baby? Well, if you say so

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Zelo was at the grocery store with Youngjae and doing some exploring, he passed the fruits and vegetables section then slowly walked back when he saw the love of his life... cherry tomatoes. If this were an anime, Zelo's eyes would have turned into hearts and there would be a single spotlight over the cherry tomatoes.


"Whoaaa~" said Zelo with big eyes, he then picked up a basket and just stared at it.


"Do you want those, Zelo?" asked Youngjae in amusement as he walked up beside the younger.


Zelo only nodded and walked over to the cashier without taking his eyes off the basket of cherry tomatoes. Youngjae laughed and followed the younger to pay for them along with a few things he had gotten. As soon as the cashier scanned the cherry tomatoes and put them in the plastic bag, Zelo pulled them out of the bag and hugged them to his chest.


They then walked out of the grocery store and Zelo started to eat his cherry tomatoes.


"Thank you for buying these for me, Youngjae," said a happy Zelo as he munched on one.


"No problem, Zelo," said Youngjae with a laugh.


They continued to walk for a few minutes until Zelo suddenly stopped and pouted. Youngjae turned to Zelo to say something, but then blinked and looked around when the younger wasn't there.


"Zelo?" called Youngjae as he walked back to the blond.


"All gone," said Zelo with a sigh as he held up the empty basket.


"Your cherry tomatoes?" asked Yongjae while tilting his head to the side, Zelo nodded while still pouting.


"You shouldn't have eaten them so fast," said Youngjae with a grin.


"Can we go back and get some more?" asked Zelo and looked at Youngjae with pleading puppy eyes.


"Sorry, Zelo, but if I buy you another basket, you're going to keep wanting more and then you won't want to have dinner later," replied Youngjae.


"No, I won't. I only want one more basket," said Zelo.


"Sorry, Zelo," repeated Youngjae with a smile and shrug.


Zelo frowned and puffed out his cheeks, not liking where this was going. He spotted a public trash bin and walked over to it to throw out the empty basket. Zelo then walked back to Youngjae and pouted again.


"Please, Youngjae? Just one more basket?" asked the younger while putting his hands together in front of him.


"No," replied Youngjae with a shake of his head.


"Hmph!" huffed Zelo as he crossed his arms.


"Come on, Zelo, let's get going. Daehyun is probably waiting for us," said Youngjae and pulled a still pouting Zelo with him.


There's got to be a way to convince him... thought Zelo with a concentrated frown.


He then got an idea and grinned mischievously, he pulled his arm out of Youngjae's grasp and dropped down to the ground.


"Waahh!" Zelo suddenly wailed as he faked some tears, making Youngjae look at him like he was crazy.


"Zelo! Are you out of your mind?! Get up this instant!" Youngjae whisper shouted as people started to look.


"Don't yell at me!" sobbed Zelo as he covered his eyes and pretended to cry, Youngjae looked around with an embarrassed look and awkwardly smiled at the onlookers.


"Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy, Zelo," he said so only Zelo could hear.


"Waaahhh!!!" wailed Zelo as he started to pound his fists into his knees, his eyes shut tight as more fake tears came out.


"You're acting like a big baby!" exclaimed Youngjae with a frown, not caring anymore that people were staring disapprovingly.


Zelo suddenly stopped his crying and glared up at Youngjae with watery eyes and he slowly got up, he dusted his clothes off and went to stand right in front of the older.


"Did you just call me a baby?" asked Zelo in a low voice.


"Yes, Zelo. I just called you a baby," said Youngjae as he crossed his arms, Zelo narrowed his eyes at the older and tilted his head to the side.


"I'll show you what this 'baby' can do," said Zelo in a threatening tone.


The younger looked around then suddenly clung to the front of Youngjae's shirt and started wailing at the top of his lungs. Youngjae's eyes widened in horror and he tried to shake Zelo off, but the lat

Please log in to read the full chapter