A day with BangHim

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Why hasn't he said a word in over an hour?" asked Himchan with a frown.
 

"Because he had texted me earlier saying if Zelo wasn't going to be here then he wasn't either," replied Yongguk.
 

"What does that even mean?!" exclaimed Himchan with wide eyes.
 

Both guys looked over at Jongup and saw him slowly swinging on the swing set, a light pout on his face as he looked down at his phone.
 

"It means he's not going to cooperate with us," clarified Yongguk with a sigh.


Himchan also let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, he then walked up to the pouting boy and squatted in front of him.
 

"Jongup, let's go get some ice cream," said Himchan with a grin, hoping to get the younger to cooperate at least a little.
 

But Jongup didn't reply, he merely frowned and crossed his arms while shaking his head. Yongguk walked up beside the younger and placed a hand on his shoulder, making Jongup look up while still frowning.


"Come on, Jongup, we're supposed to be spending some time together," said the older with a grin.


Jongup looked at his phone again and started typing up a message, then went back to his crossed arms position. A few seconds went by then Yongguk's phone buzzed with a message.


I never agreed to that, Himchan literally dragged me out of my house >:(


Yongguk read the message with an amused look before looking at Himchan, who was looking back at him with a curious look.


"Why did you force the poor boy out of his house?" asked Yongguk with a laugh.


"Because he said no when I asked him to hang out with us," replied Himchan with a pout.


"No wonder he's not talking," said Yongguk while grinning, he then turned to the younger.


"Come on, Jongup, let's go to the skate park," he said.


"Will he be going too?" asked Jongup, sending Himchan a glare.


"Of course Channie's going, the three of us should be spending time together," said Yongguk with a laugh.
 

"Why couldn't the others join us too?" asked Jongup with a pout, still refusing to get up from the swing.
 

"Because we would end up paying all of our attention to our boyfriends instead of each other and today we're supposed to be some friends hanging out," explained Yongguk.
 

"But you and Himchan are a couple. Why couldn't it have been you, Daehyun, and I as one group and Himchan, Youngjae, and Zelo as the second group?" questioned Jongup; Yongguk and Himchan looked at each other in surprise, neither of them thinking to put it that way.
 

"For being the two oldest, you guys are kind of dumb," said Jongup with a blink.
 

"Hey!" protested Himchan while Yongguk rolled his eyes with a smile.
 

"Okay, okay. We admit that we didn't think this all the way through," said Yongguk with a chuckle.
 

"Or Himchan just wanted to separate Zelo from me," said Jongup, sending Himchan another glare.
 

"Why would he want to do that?" asked Yongguk with a curious tilt of his head.
 

"Ask him," said Jongup with a scoff.
 

"Why did you throw a fit, Channie?" asked Yongguk with a light frown.
 

"Because Zelo is my baby boy and I didn't want Jongup corrupting him, I said so that day," replied Himchan as he crossed his arms with a frown.
 

"And like I said on that day... If any one of us is capable of corrupting someone else, it's you," said Jongup.
 

"You just love talking back to me, don't you?" said Himchan in disbelief, Jongup only nodded with a smirk.
 

"Yongguk, you see how evil he is?! He's probably filled Zelo's head with lies about me!" whined Himchan with a pout as he tugged on Yongguk's shirt sleeve.
 

"G

Please log in to read the full chapter