He's mine!

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Himchan was sitting behind the register with a bored look on his face and would occasionally look at his watch, waiting impatiently for his shift to end so he could be with Yongguk. Just as he was debating on taking a quick nap, Himchan heard the little bell on the door jingle and looked up to greet the customer, but his eyes grew wide in pleasant surprise.


"Yongguk!" exclaimed Himchan, a broad smile appearing on his face as he quickly got up and went around the counter to fling his arms around his grinning boyfriend.


"I missed you and couldn't wait to see you so, I decided to come here early," said Yongguk while returning the hug.


Himchan was touched by Yongguk's gesture and buried his face into Yongguk's neck, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. He felt the vibrations going through Yongguk's throat as the older chuckled, Himchan only smiled and hugged him tighter.


"You're a mind reader, Gukkie, I was just thinking about you," said a cheerful Himchan with a content sigh.


Yongguk chuckled again, then slightly pulled away from his boyfriend and gave him a peck on the lips before flashing that gummy smile that Himchan adores.


"That's what I like to hear... that you're thinking about me and only me," said the older.


"Of course, you're always on my mind," said Himchan with a laugh and gave Yongguk another peck on the lips before going back to sit behind the register.


"I'll be out in another fifteen minutes," said Himchan with a pout.


Yongguk bit his bottom lip, trying to contain the big silly smile that was threatening to appear on his face from how cute Himchan looked right now.


Yongguk decided to look around the store for a bit while Himchan leaned back in his chair feeling bored to death. After about ten minutes, Yongguk was reading the back of a video game when he heard Himchan's laugh mixed with a female giggling. He looked up and frowned when he saw his boyfriend looking not so bored as he chatted away with one of his female coworkers. It didn't bother Yongguk that Himchan was speaking with the girl, what bothered the older was that the girl might try to flirt with Himchan.


Yongguk's eyes slightly narrowed when he saw the girl flipping her brown hair back as she giggled again at something Himchan had said. He had to admit, though, the girl is pretty... very, very pretty.


My Channie is prettier... thought Yongguk with a slight pout as he saw Himchan grin and nod enthusiastically at whatever the girl had said.


The girl then motioned for Himchan to get closer and Yongguk kind of growled as he saw her whispering something to his boyfriend's ear. Deciding that he had seen enough, Yongguk put back the video game and quickly made his way towards them. Himchan heard footsteps and looked up to see the older walking towards them. Yongguk narrowed his eyes when he saw Himchan's cheeks turning pink; the girl was still whispering to him.


"Am I interrupting?" asked Yongguk in a cold tone, making the girl slightly jump and move away from Himchan.


The latter glanced at the girl with a look that said, "shh," then looked at his boyfriend.


"Of course n-not... I was just about to go over to y-you," stuttered Himchan, making the girl giggle at his cuteness.


Usually, Yongguk would coo over Himchan when he cutely stuttered like this, but he didn't when realizing that it wasn't him who made Himchan nervous. The older looked over at the girl, who smiled politely at him and waved.


"Hello, I'm Jieun, a friend of Himchan's," she said, then tilted her head to the side and gave Yongguk a once over.


"You must be Yongguk," she added with a playful glint in her eyes.


"Does Himchan talk about me?" asked Yongguk, feeling intrigued but kept his face blank.


"Oh, yeah, all the time. He's always bragging to me about what a y beast he has for a boyfriend," replied Jieun with a big smile, Yongguk felt his cheeks growing wa

Please log in to read the full chapter