Lemon naekkeoya

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, the guys were having breakfast and half of them were daring each other to eat a slice of lemon.


"Daehyun, you go first," said Youngjae with a grin as he handed a slice to the older.


"Why do I have to go first?" asked Daehyun, eyeing the lemon uncertainly.


"You're older, so you should set the example," replied Youngjae.


"Yongguk's the oldest, though," complained Daehyun as he hesitantly took the lemon.


"Come on, Daehyun, we'll do it at the same time," said Yongguk with a grin as he grabbed a slice of lemon from the middle of the table.


Daehyun thought about it for a minute before nodding, they all then watched with big eyes as Yongguk and Daehyun raised their lemon slices to their mouths. The other guys counted down from five and when they got to one, Daehyun quickly put the whole slice in his mouth while Yongguk only pretended to do it.


"You lied!" exclaimed Daehyun while pointing at Yongguk, the younger then shut his eyes tight as the the sourness of the lemon spread through his taste buds.


The others started laughing uncontrollably as Daehyun leaned back in his chair while raising a hand to his eyes.


"Youngjae, you're next," said Yongguk with a broad smile.


Youngjae didn't hesitate to grab a slice of lemon, the others had calmed down and Daehyun was looking at him through narrowed eyes. Youngjae let out a laugh at his expression and only put half of the slice into his mouth. He then leaned towards Daehyun as if mocking him, making the older reluctantly smile as he pushed his face away.


"Enough goofing around, Youngjae," said Himchan with a laugh.


Youngjae nodded and ate the whole slice, a few seconds passed and he didn't react to the sour taste.


"That wasn't so bad," said Youngjae as he picked up another slice, he then held it out to Himchan.


"Do you want to try?" asked the younger.


"No, thanks," said Himchan while grimacing at the slice.


"I'll try it," said Jongup and reached out to take the lemon slice from Youngjae.


He ate it and after a few seconds, he didn't react to the sour taste either. Yongguk, Himchan and Daehyun just looked at Youngjae and Jongup with puzzled looks.


"Those are my lemons you're all eating," said

Please log in to read the full chapter