I don't like him!

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Just admit it, Daehyun," said Himchan with a teasing grin.


"No," said Daehyun as he stared back at the older with a pout.


"Say it and I'll leave you alone," insisted Himchan.


"I'm not saying anything," said a stubborn Daehyun.


"If you don't admit it right now, I'm going to call Youngjae and tell him myself," warned Himchan, making the younger narrow his eyes at him.


"You wouldn't dare," said Daehyun.


Himchan's amused grin turned into a smirk as he pulled out his phone, but Daehyun quickly reached across the table and placed his hands over Himchan's.


"Don't!" he desperately shouted.


"So will you admit you like Youngjae?" asked Himchan with raised eyebrows.


"Never!" replied Daehyun.


"That's okay, I have other methods of getting the message to him," said Himchan as he casually looked towards the entrance of the cafe.


Daehyun looked over and saw Yongguk sitting at a table near the door with his arms crossed and looking at them with a grin on his face. The older raised his hand and wiggled his fingers teasingly at Daehyun.


"That's blackmail, Himchan," said Daehyun with a horrified look.


"Call it what you want, Daehyun, but just know that Youngjae will find out about your feelings towards him," said Himchan with an evil smile.


"Himchan... don't," Daehyun half whined as he let go of Himchan's hands and slumped forward on the table.


"Aw, don't look sad, Daehyunnie. At this precise moment, Jongup and Zelo are speaking with Youngjae about this very same thing," said Himchan in a sweet tone.


"WHAT?!"


---------------------------------------


"So, Youngjae, word around the street is you like someone in our group," said Jongup with a small smile, making Youngjae's eyes widen.


"I-I don't like Daehyun," denied Youngjae with a stutter.


"I never said it was Daehyun," said Jongup with an amused look.


"Oooh, I just knew Youngjae liked Daehyun!" exclaimed a cheerful Zelo.


Right now, they were at the park and just sitting on the grass.


"I said I don't like him," said Youngjae, his cheeks turning red.


"Then why did you say his name?" asked Zelo with a teasing grin.


Youngjae only blinked as he thought about it, then looked away in embarrassment while the other two laughed when he couldn't come up with an answer.


"You do like Daehyun, just admit it," said Jongup.


"No," said Youngjae with a pout as he picked at the grass.


"We won't tell anyone," said Zelo.


"I said no," said Youngjae stubbornly.


"Would you like us to tell him?" asked Jongup as he took out his phone.


"No!" shouted Youngjae as he lunged forward towards the younger.


Jongup moved out of the way while Zelo started laughing as Youngjae landed face first on the grass.


"Come on, Zelo, Himchan must be done talking with Daehyun by now," said Jongup as he got up from the grass.


Zelo nodded with a cheerful look and also got up while Youngjae started at them uncertainly.


"What kind of talk?" asked the older nervousy.


"It's like the one we were having just now," replied Zelo with a cute smile.


"WHAT?!"


------------------------------------


Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo are now gathered in Yongguk's apartment and are trying to get their two stubborn friends to confess to each other.


"We should just lock them up in the same room until one of them cracks," suggested Himchan, making the others give him a look.


"What? It could work," said Himchan with raised eyebrows.


"Does anyone have a more... sane idea?" asked Yongguk with a laugh.


"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Himchan with a pout, making the others laugh.


"I have an idea," said Zelo as he bashfully raised his hand.


"Go ahead, Zelo," said Jongup with a smile.


"Um, we could try taking their phones and send a message to each confessing what the other feels," said Zelo.


The others thought about it for a moment before slowly nodding in agreement.


"That could work," said Himchan with a la

Please log in to read the full chapter