Don't make me jealous

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

If that guy knows what's good for him, he'll back off right now... thought Jongup with narrowed eyes as he tapped his fingers somewhat impatiently on the table top.


He was currently at a cafe with Zelo, who was at the front counter ordering and Jongup couldn't help but notice the cashier throwing flirty looks at the younger.


Zelo... stop making those cute faces! Jongup's frown deepened when he saw the thoughtful and adorable pout on his boyfriend's face.


Deciding he's had enough, Jongup got up from the table and walked over to Zelo then glared at the cashier as he wrapped his arms around Zelo's waist from behind. The cashier blinked in surprise when he saw the hostility in Jongup's eyes and he quickly looked away, making Jongup smirk in triumph.


"Oh, Jongup, glad you're here! What flavor smoothie did you want again?" asked Zelo with a grin as he looked at him.


"You choose for me," replied Jongup, giving his boyfriend a smile.


Zelo nodded and turned to the cashier to order, the guy was now avoiding eye contact with both of them and simply nodded. When he walked off, Zelo got a confused look on his face.


"That's weird, he was really friendly a few minutes ago," said the younger as he stared after the guy, making Jongup tighten his hold.


"Don't look at that guy or any other guy when you're with me," said Jongup in an annoyed tone.


Zelo blinked in surprise and he gently removed Jongup's arms so he could turn to look at him.


"Jonguppie, are you... jealous?" asked Zelo, his eyes glimmering in sudden amusement.


"So what if I am?" Jongup asked back with a pout, his cheeks turning a little pink.


A silly grin appeared on Zelo's face and he kissed Jongup on the cheek, making the frown on his face quickly disappear.


"Don't worry, Jongup, you will always be the one I look at," said Zelo while still grinning.


"I better be," said Jongup, a silly smile making its way to his face.

 


--------------------------------------

 


Later that day, they decided to just hang out at the park; both were sitting next to each other with their backs resting a

Please log in to read the full chapter