I'll never let you go

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Himchan was busy preparing some snacks while Yongguk was in the living room looking through his movie collection; they decided to have a movie date in Yongguk's apartment. When Yongguk found a few movies, he put them on the coffee table and went into the kitchen where Himchan was reaching up for some glasses from the top cabinet.
 

"Need some help?" asked Yongguk as he wrapped his arms around Himchan's waist from behind, making the latter jump a little in surprise.
 

"You startled me," said Himchan with a smile as he turned with two glasses in his hands.
 

"Sorry," said Yongguk with a grin.
 

Himchan lightly head butted him and handed him the glasses, he then picked up the bowl of chips and both went into the living room. After settling down on the couch, Yongguk started the movie and Himchan immediately snuggled up to his boyfriend, who chuckled and wrapped his arms around him.
 

"What are we watching?" asked Himchan as he rested his head on Yongguk's shoulder.
 

"Romantic comedies," replied the latter, Himchan furrowed his brows and looked up at him.
 

"But you don't like those kind of movies," he said.
 

"I don't, but... I figured watching them just once won't kill me," said Yongguk with a grin, he then looked down at Himchan.
 

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" said Himchan with an amused laugh.
 

"Of course," said Yongguk, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Himchan's lips.
 

Himchan sat up a little more so he could wrap his arms around Yongguk's neck while the latter gently lifted his boyfriend onto his lap. Both eventually parted reluctantly due to lack of oxygen and Himchan settled comfortably on Yongguk's lap, with his back pressed against Yongguk's chest and the latter's arms wrapped securely around his waist.
 

"Are you comfortable, Channie?" asked Yongguk as he nuzzled Himchan's hair.
 

"Very," replied Himchan with a nod and a broad smile as he leaned back into Yongguk's warmth, the latter chuckled and both watched the movie in silence.
 

Yongguk tried not to cringe, grimace, or roll his eyes whenever an overly cheesy moment happened but he would smile whenever Himchan would fanboy over the romantic parts or would gush over how sweet the guy was being towards his girlfriend.
 

"Guys like that don't really exist anymore," said Himchan with a dreamy sigh.
 

"Wow, thanks, Channie," said Yongguk sarcastically with a laugh, the younger grinned and turned his head to look at him.
 

"I don't see why you would get offended, Gukkie. I'm one of the lucky ones who got a great guy like this one," he said while pointing at the screen.
 

Yongguk grinned and gave Himchan an appreciative squeeze then kissed his cheek, making Himchan let out a cute noise between a giggle and a complaint.
 

"You're beyond cute, Channie. I can't handle it sometimes," said Yongguk with a laugh; Himchan laughed as well and both continued to watch the movie.
 

After a while Himchan started chuckling to himself, Yongguk noticed because he could feel the light vibrations.
 

"What's funny?" asked Yongguk in amusement.
 

"You should take some notes from that guy, Gukkie," joked Himchan.
 

"Who says I'm not?" said Yongguk with a raised eyebrow, making his boyfriend laugh.
 

"Okay, then," said Himchan; when the movie was over, Yongguk let out a sigh of relief while Himchan pouted and crossed his arms.
 

"What's wrong, Channie? You didn't like the movie?" asked Yongguk.
 

"I did, but it just made me think of how annoying people can be when they don't want two people to be together," said Himchan, he then turned so he was facing his boyfriend.
 

"What would you do

Please log in to read the full chapter