Don't mess with me

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"But I don't want to be at the aquarium, I wanted to go to the skate park~" whined Zelo with a pout as he got pulled along by the hand.
 

"Well, we're going to the aquarium," said Himchan, not letting his grip loosen.
 

"But Himchan~ Nooo~" complained Zelo.
 

"Why is he with us again?" asked Yongguk with a sigh, he kind of wanted it to be just him and his boyfriend today.
 

"Because his parents are out of town and asked me if I could check up on him once in a while," replied Himchan.
 

"He's not a baby anymore, he can somewhat look after himself," said Yongguk with a raised eyebrow.
 

"You know, he is right here listening," said Zelo with a frown.
 

"It was meant for him to hear," said Yongguk with a smirk.
 

Zelo looked at the older and stuck out his tongue, but when Himchan turned to look at the younger, the latter quickly went back to pouting.
 

"Channie~" pleaded Zelo with his best puppy eyes.
 

"We're already here, Zelo, so might as well enjoy it," said Himchan with a grin.
 

"I don't wanna," said a childish Zelo as he tried to get out of Himchan's grasp, but the older wasn't having it.
 

"If you don't behave, you can forget about me inviting Jongup," warned Himchan, then smirked in triumph when Zelo got quiet and stopped struggling.
 

They went into the aquarium and after looking at a few fish, Zelo got real bored real fast. He tentatively tugged on Himchan's hand and pouted once again when the older gave him his attention.
 

"Can I call Jongup now?" he asked.
 

"Zelo, you weren't even looking at the fish. You were busy rolling your eyes and being a child," said Himchan with raised eyebrows.
 

"I didn't even want to come here, Himchan, why pretend to be interested? Why didn't you just come here with Yongguk after checking up on me?" questioned Zelo.
 

"Because I just knew you were going to run off with Jongup and who knows what you two would do without adult supervision," said Himchan with an appalled look.
 

"You seem think about that too much," said Zelo with a straight face.
 

"It's kind of creepy," agreed Yongguk with an equally straight face.
 

"And you two don't think about it at all!" exclaimed Himchan with big eyes, Yongguk then pulled his boyfriend to the side and said so only he could hear,
 

"Channie, you do realize Zelo and Jongup aren't as dirty minded as you, right? They would just go to the park and hang out or get some ice cream,"
 

"Bang Yongguk, who are you calling dirty minded?!" exclaimed Himchan, making a few people look at them weirdly.
 

Himchan then looked around and noticed Zelo wasn't with them anymore, making him panic. Yongguk also noticed the younger was missing and pinched the bridge of his nose while letting out a weary breath.
 

"Let's split up to look for him," said Yongguk, as if they've done this before.
 

They went their seperate ways to look for Zelo and would ocassionally call out to the younger, but neither were successful for about ten minutes. Just when Himchan was going to call Yongguk for news, he spotted Zelo sitting on a bench and looking up at some burly guy in front of him; Zelo seemed to be angry.
 

"Zelo!" called Himchan, making Zelo look over at him.
 

When Himchan reached them, the guy turned and gave him a dirty look. Himchan was taken aback by said look and looked over at Zelo for an explanation.
 

"Mind explaining why you ran off?" asked Himchan.
 

"I had to use the bathroom, then got lost," replied Zelo, his voice sounding like he was ready to punch someone.
 

"Is there a problem here?" asked Himchan with a cautious look.
 

"Problem is this little punk thinks it's okay to meddle into other people's business," said the burly man with a scoff.
 

"I was the one meddling?" asked Zelo with raised eyebrows, making the burly man glare at him.
 

"If I remember correctly, you were the one who walked over to a teenager with her friends started harassing her," said Zelo, his expression angry again.
 

"I wasn't harassing her! She liked how I was coming on to her!" protested the burly man with a shifty gaze.
 

"Hm, I don't know, she looked really uncomfortable to me. And by the way she and her friends ran off when I stepped in..." Zelo's sentence trailed off as he slowly stood up, making the man back off not so confidently.
 

Himchan quickly intervened before things got out of control, he stepped in between them and smile somewhat menacingly at the burly man.
 

"Listen, I'll be leaving with my friend now so..." Himchan didn't bother finishing his sentence as he quickly grabbed Zelo by the elbow and started dragging him away.
 

But a heavy hand landed on his shoulder and before he knew what was going on, Himchan was forced to turn around and felt a pain on his jaw as he dropped to the floor. Feeling a little disoriented, he looked up and he saw Zelo charging at the burly man then jump punched him right in the jaw.
 

I should stop him... but damn, this hurts! thought Himchan as he closed his eyes in pain and held his face.
 

The crowd dispersed as the other two started going at it, Zelo was easily dodging the punches and kicks while the burly man was

Please log in to read the full chapter