Zelo is not amused

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Zelo was sitting on the stairs in school with a pout on his face; he hasn't seen Jongup all morning even though they had walked to school together.


Where could he have gone? He always waits for me after class thought Zelo as he stood up while still pouting.
 

He then let out a sigh and started going up the stairs, deciding to look for his boyfriend. As he walked down the hall, Zelo heard a pair of voices and one sounded like Jongup so he stopped walking and peeked around the wall. He smiled when he saw that it was indeed Jongup's voice he heard, but then frowned when he saw the older talking with a girl... a very pretty girl, who was standing just a little too close to Jongup.
 

Why do girls keep flocking around my Jonguppie?! thought Zelo with an irritated pout as he impulsively started walking towards the two.
 

Jongup didn't see the younger approaching and was taken by surprise when he was suddenly pulled to the side and a pair of lips landed on his own. A few seconds later, he looked up and saw Zelo full out glaring at the girl. Said girl had a look of shock on her face and before anyone said anything, she turned and half ran away.
 

"Zelo, what was that about?" asked Jongup with a confused look on his face.
 

"She was clearly flirting with you," replied Zelo with a frown.
 

"She was just asking what the homework was," said Jongup.
 

Zelo turned to look at Jongup with a raised eyebrow, not believing that excuse for a second.
 

"Okay, okay. She kind of... confessed to me," admitted Jongup with a sheepish look on his face.
 

Zelo blinked twice, then huffed and started walking off; Jongup quickly went after him.
 

"Come on, Zelo, don't be like this. I told her you're my boyfriend, but she didn't believe me," said Jongup.
 

The latter then grabbed Zelo by the wrist and made him stop, the younger had a frown on his face and refused to look at Jongup.
 

"Zelo..." said Jongup with puppy eyes as he tried to make eye contact with his boyfriend.
 

"I didn't like how she was flirting with you," mumbled Zelo, he finally looked at Jongup and to the latter's horror, he saw tears b his eyes.
 

"You're mine, Jongup... mine. Why can't other people see that?" said Zelo, he sniffed then looked down, feeling embarrassed that Jongup was seeing him like this.
 

Jongup smiled warmly at the sniffling younger and pulled him into a comforting hug, Zelo sniffed again and wrapped his own arms around his boyfriend protectively while resting his head on his shoulder.
 

"Then I guess I'll have to make it clear to everyone that we're together," said Jongup.
 

"H-How?" asked Zelo, he hiccuped and snuggled closer to the older.
 

"You'll see," said Jongup with a grin, he slightly pulled away and placed a kiss on Zelo's cheek, making the younger smile a little.
 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


Later that day, Zelo was feeling much better as he walked with Jihoon down the hall.
 

"You had every right to feel upset, Zelo, she was flirting with your man," said Jihoon with an encouraging nod.
 

"Yeah, but now that I think about it. I have nothing to worry abouy because Jon

Please log in to read the full chapter