Meet me under the table

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"I don't want to!" protested Zelo as he hid under the kitchen table.
 

"They're just carrots, Zelo! They aren't going to hurt you or anything!" exclaimed an exasperated Himchan while Youngjae laughed.
 

"That's what they want you to think, Channie, but carrots are evil! Especially steamed carrots!" came Zelo's voice from under the table.
 

Himchan face palmed and shook his head, Youngjae grinned and looked under the table; he saw Zelo pouting as he sat there with his knees brought up to his chest.
 

"Zelo, if you eat the carrots, I'll give you some candy," said Youngjae, the younger looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
 

"You just sounded like a ert," said Zelo, Himchan forgot about his stress and started laughing at what the younger had said.
 

"Well, excuuuse me for trying to be helpful," huffed Youngjae with an offended look, he then looked up at Himchan and pouted.
 

"Himchan, he called me a ert!" he complained.
 

"Now, Zelo, we all know Youngjae is only a ert for Daehyun," said Himchan with a grin, making Zelo laugh this time.
 

"Hey!" protested Youngjae, he then thought about it.
 

"Don't think about it, you weirdo!" exclaimed Himchan with a laugh.
 

"I wasn't!" denied Youngjae, his cheeks turning pink.
 

"Youngjae's a ert~" sang Zelo from under the table.
 

"You be quiet!" exclaimed Youngjae as he swung his foot, but yelped when Zelo grabbed his ankle and pulled a little; Himchan let out a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
 

What did I do to deserve this? wondered the older in self pity, his phone started ringing and he pulled it out of his pocket then let out a relieved breath when he saw who it was.
 

"Yongukk~ Help me tame this beast~" complained Himchan, not bothering with a greeting.
 

"Zelo's not a beast," said Yongguk with an amused laugh, knowing his boyfriend is referring to the blonde teen.
 

"Yes, he is! You should see him, Gukkie! He keeps doing whatever I tell him not to do and won't do what I tell him!" said a frantic Himchan.
 

"Okay, breathe, Channie, breathe. I'll be right there," soothed Yongguk, they exchanged their goodbyes and hung up.
 

"Was that Yongguk?" asked Zelo from under the table.
 

"You know it was," said Youngjae with a roll of his eyes.
 

"No one asked you!" said Zelo.
 

A thump was heard and Himchan massaged his temples wearily when he heard Youngjae yelp and saw him dive under the table as well. The table then started thudding and thumping as Zelo and Youngjae began to wrestle underneath and all Himchan could hear was shouts, whining, cries of either pain or triumph.
 

"Let go of me leg!" exclaimed Youngjae.
 

"Not until you let go of my hair!" exclaimed Zelo.
 

"I only grabbed your hair because you pinched me!" countered Youngjae.
 

"I only pinched you because you came down here!" retorted Zelo.
 

"I came down here because you kicked me!" exclaimed Youngjae in an offended tone.
 

"I kicked you because you answered something that wasn't directed at you!" exclaimed Zelo.
 

Himchan was ready to lose it when the door bell rang, he quickly got up and left the other two to argue. He opened the front door and saw a grinning Yongguk standing there with an amused looking Jongup.
 

"I was actually nearby and brought some extra back-up," explained Yongguk as he pointed at Jongup, the latter grinned as Himchan looked at them like a new mother whose baby didn't let her sleep all night.
 

"Get your hand off my eye!" came Youngjae's shout, making Himchan close his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair while Yongguk stifled a laugh and Jongup raised an eyebrow.
 

"They're under the table," was all HImchan said before going back inside and dropping face first on the couch.
 

The other two stepped inside and as Yongguk stayed with Himchan in the living room, Jongup went to check the damage in the kitchen. He carefully poked his head into the kitchen and saw someone's leg sticking out from under the table while said table wobbled.
 

"If you would have just minded your business, Youngjae, you wouldn't be here," said Zelo's voice in a smug tone.
 

"I'm telling Jongup you've been acting like a child," warned Youngjae.
 

"Don't you mean you're going to tell my parents?" asked Zelo in a confused tone.
 

"No, I think Jongup would find it funny that his boyfriend acts like such a child when things don't go his way," said Youngjae, his tone let Jongup know he was smirking.
 

"You're bluffing," said Zelo.
 

"HIMCHAN! CAN YOU TELL JONGUP TO COME OVER? I HAVE SOME FUN NEWS FOR HIM!" shouted Youngjae at the top of his lungs.
 

"NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!" protested a panicked Zelo.
 

"Stop shouting in my ear!" exclaimed Youngjae.
 

"YOU SHOUTED FIRST!" shouted Zelo.
 

"Did not!" denied Youngjae.
 

"Did to!" countered Zelo.
 

"DID NOT!" shouted Youngjae.
 

"DID TO!" shouted Zelo.
 

Jongup heard a loud thud and by the way the table moved and the way Zelo yelped, it sounded like Youngjae had shifted or something and caught Zelo off guard.
 

"I'm telling Daehyun you're bullying children!" threatened Zelo.
 

"What children?! There aren't any children here!" said Youngjae incredulously.
 

"HIMCHAN! CAN YOU CALL DAEHYUN OVER? I HAVE SOME DISTURBING NEWS FOR HIM!" shouted Zelo in a similar way Youngjae had shouted.
 

"NO! DON'T LISTEN T HIM!" protested Youngjae.
 

The whole time, Jongup had completely walked into the kitchen and had crouched down close to the table. He reached out and pulled up the table cloth, revealing Youngjae on his stomach while Zelo sat on his back. Both heard the cloth rustling and looked up, Zelo's eyes widened and his cheeks turned red when he saw an amused Jongup crouching there.
 

"J-Jongup! What are y-you doing here?!" exclaimed the younger in panic.
 

"Yongguk said Himchan needed back up," replied Jongup with a grin.
 

Please log in to read the full chapter