A day with DaeJae

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"How did I end up being stuck with you?" asked Zelo with a grimace.


"I feel offended by that statement," said Youngjae with a mock indignant look.
 

"It was supposed to be offensive," said Zelo while rolling his eyes.
 

"I'm gonna tell Himchan you're being mean," said Youngjae with a pout as he crossed his arms.
 

"Baby," mumbled Zelo.
 

"What was that?" asked Youngjae with narrowed eyes.
 

"Okay, you two, that's enough," said Daehyun with an amused look; they were at the park, where they were supposed to be spending some bonding time together.


"He started it," said Youngjae while pointing at Zelo.


"You're such a tattle tale, Youngjae!" exclaimed Zelo with big eyes.


"Daehyunnie! Zelo's calling me names!" protested Youngjae with a pout, making Zelo face palm.


"Aw, my poor baby, come here," cooed Daehyun as he opened his arms, Youngjae walked over to his boyfriend and they wrapped their arms around each other.


"You're both idiots," said Zelo, he then stuck out his tongue at the DaeJae couple and walked off.


"Hey! Come back here, Zelo!" called Daehyun, but the younger kept walking.


This is stupid, I'd rather be with Jongup than with these two thought Zelo with a pout as he continued to walk with his hands in his pockets.


"Gotcha!" Zelo gave a startled jump as he felt two pairs of arms go around him from behind.


"Thought you could get away, huh?" said Daehyun with a smirk.


"Well, that's not happening," said Youngjae with a grin.


"You two have three seconds before I throw a fit," warned Zelo, being very serious.


Youngjae quickly let go, not wanting to repeat a certain scene that had happened a while ago. Daehyun, however, was feeling bold and simply snuggled into the younger.


"Aww, look at that, Jae. Zelo thinks he can threaten me with that," mocked Daehyun with a big smile.


"Um, Dae, I think you should let go of him," said Youngjae with an uneasy look on his face.


"What's the worst that could happen?" asked Daehyun as he hugged Zelo tighter.

Youngjae only took a few steps back, his eyes growing big when he saw that evil glint in Zelo's eyes.


"Help! I'm being kidnapped!" shouted Zelo at the top of his lungs.


Daehyun's eyes widened in shock and as he tried to let go of Zelo, the younger made it look like he was being dragged.


"No! I don't want to go with you, unknown person!" shouted Zelo with fake tears in his eyes.


"Okay, okay! You win!" exclaimed Daehyun with a horrified expression, Zelo stopped fidgeting and smirked at the older.


"Don't mess with me," said Zelo before walking off again.


"What just happened?" asked Daehyun in confusion.


"Zelo's dark place is a scary place," said Youngjae with a shudder.


--------------------------------------------


Later that day, the trio were walking around the mall after settling Zelo's and Youngjae's personal issues; Daehyun now stood between the two so they wouldn't childishly argue.


"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" asked Daehyun.


"Sure," replied Youngjae with a grin.


"Okay," replied Zelo with a shrug, they then made their way to the mall's cinema and a sudden thought came to Zelo.


"Why am I hanging out with you two again?" he asked as they got in line to buy tickets.


"Because you love us and can't get enough of us," replied Youngjae with a grin.


"No, I'm serious," said Zelo with big eyes, Youngjae pouted and Daehyun just laughed.


"We hardly spend time together because you're always with Jongup," said Daehyun

Please log in to read the full chapter