Reversed roles

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's Saturday afternoon and Zelo was lying on his bed in his room with his headphones on, not knowing what else to do.


Of course! I could go over to Jongup's house! thought Zelo suddenly, a broad smile appearing on his face as he quickly got off his bed and searched through his closet for something to wear.


When he was ready, Zelo stepped outside of his house and hopped on his skateboard. He reached Jongup's house and ran up the front steps, then rang the doorbell while placing his skateboard under his arm. The door opened and Zelo was greeted by someone who wasn't his boyfriend.


"What are you doing here, Daehyun?" asked Zelo with a frown.


"Nice to see you too, Zelo," said Daehyun with a laugh, then Jongup appeared behind the older.


"I said I would answer it," he said with a pout, then noticed the younger male and smiled brightly.


"Zelo!" said a cheerful Jongup and pushed Daehyun out of the way to hug his boyfriend.


Zelo looked at Daehyun from over Jongup's shoulder and stuck out his tongue at him, making the older chuckle in amusement.


"Why is he here, Jonguppie?" asked Zelo with a cute pout while lightly tugging on Jongup's shirt sleeve.


"I had trouble understanding some of my homework so I called Daehyun over," replied Jongup as they stepped inside his house.


"He could have just explained through the phone," mumbled Zelo as they took a seat on the couch.


Zelo looked over and saw that Jongup was sitting at the other end of the couch on the arm rest where Daehyun was sitting. The younger frowned and got up again, he pulled Jongup up by the wrist and half dragged him back to where he was sitting. Daehyun raised an amused eyebrow when he saw Jongup landing on Zelo's lap and the younger wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.


"Don't sit so far from me," complained Zelo.


"Okay, next time I'll just sit here," said Jongup with a grin as he leaned back against the younger.


"I wonder what Himchan will say about this," said Daehyun with a smirk, he had his phone out and took a quick picture of the couple.


"Are you really going to send that?" asked Zelo with big eyes.


"Yep," replied Daehyun with a grin.


Before anyone could say anything else, Jongup reached over and snatched Daehyun's phone like nothing and ran upstairs.


"Hey!" exclaimed Daehyun as he quickly got up and ran after the younger while Zelo blinked a few times before laughing.


Zelo got up from the couch and followed the other two upstairs, he saw Daehyun twisting the door knob to Jongup's room in an attempt to open it. The older looked up and frowned at Zelo.


"Tell your boyfriend to open this door and give my phone back," demanded Daehyun.


"Jongup, open the door," said Zelo in a halfhearted tone as he lazily knocked on the door.


"Maybe later," replied Jongup in an equally half hearted tone.


"Okay," said Zelo, he turned to Daehyun and shrugged.


The older looked back at Zelo in disbelief then started pounding on the door.


"Moon Jongup, you have ten seconds to open this door or so help me I'll send Himchan after you!" threatened Daehyun, he then got a confused look on his face and looked at Zelo.


"Wait a minute... shouldn't it be you in there?" asked the older.


"No, why?" replied Zelo with a curious blink.


"It's just like something that only you would do... You know, lock yourself up somewhere when something doesn't go your way," said Daehyun with a thoughtful look.


"I don't do that," said Zelo with a pout.


"Yes, you do," said Daehyun with a laugh, the door opened a crack and half of Jongup's face was showing.


"Daehyun's right, Zelo," he said with a grin.


Zelo kept pouting as he crossed his arms, making the other two laugh. Daehyun took the opportunity to force the door open and he went into Jongup's room. The latter's eyes widened a little, but he grinned and ran to his closet.


"Give back my phone, Jongup," whined Daehyun as he knocked on the closed door.


He then pouted for a few seconds when there was no response and just left the room without a word. Zelo looked after him with a confused look before going into Jongup's room and knocking on the door.


"Jonguppie, Daehyun left," said Zelo.


Jongup opened the door cautiously and looked around, then sighed in relief and walked out.


"Now, let's look at this picture," he said with a grin as he took out Daehyun's phone.


The couple huddled together with big grins on their faces and looked at the picture Daehyun took of them.


"Aw, Zelo, you look so cute," cooed Jongup and gave Zelo a peck on the cheek.


They then decided to send the picture to their phones and waited for a bit for the picture to send. Once the picture was sent, Jongup was about to delete it from Daehyun's phone when said phone was snatched from his hands.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter