Homework isn't so bad

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Zelo! Come back here and finish your homework!" shouted Himchan as he chased the teen around the house.


"No! That book has too many numbers!" Zelo shouted back as he ran into the kitchen and hid under the table.


Himchan entered the kitchen and spotted a pair of blue sneakers sticking out from under the table. He grinned and crouched down, then grabbed Zelo by the ankles and pulled him out.


"No! Noooo!" cried Zelo as he used his arms to crawl back under the table while trying to kick Himchan off.


"Come on, Zelo, you have to finish your homework," said Himchan as he refused to let go.


"It's stupid and a waste of time! I'd rather go skateboard!" exclaimed Zelo.


"You can skateboard all you want after your homework is finished," said Himchan, Zelo turned over onto his back and looked up at him with an angry pout.


"Let go or I'm going into my dark place," warned the younger, Himchan let out a sigh and shook his head.


"Don't test my patience, young man," said the older with a stern look as he let go of Zelo's ankles.


Zelo was still pouting when he slowly got up from the floor, he then stepped towards Himchan and towered over him, but the older wasn't the least bit intimidated.


"I want to go outside," said Zelo stubbornly.


"Finish your homework first," said Himchan while crossing his arms.


Zelo frowned and puffed out his cheeks, then stomped his foot on the floor like a child and made a whining noise.


"Whine all you want, Zelo, but you're not going anywhere until you solve those math problems," said Himchan.


Zelo glared at the older and before Himchan could say or do anything, Zelo had run off towards his room and slammed the door shut. Himchan let out a weary sigh and went after him, he opened the door and managed to see Zelo's closet door close with a click.


Argh, not again... thought Himchan with a face palm as he walked over to the closet and knocked on the door, knowing the younger had locked it.


"Zelo, come out of there," he said while putting his hands on his hips.


"No!"


"Come on, get out," said Himchan.


"Go away!"


Himchan let out a sigh as he walked over to the bed and sat down, he pulled out his phone and called for help.


"He's doing it again," said Himchan into the receiver.


"What's the reason this time?" asked Yongguk with a chuckle.


"He won't finish his homework," replied Himchan while rubbing his temples with his free hand.


"I'll be right over," said Yongguk, Himchan thanked him and hung up.


He then got up and walked over to the closet again and knocked.


"Zelo? Yongguk is coming over so you better come out of there," he said.


"No!" Himchan took a deep breath to keep his patience and tried again.


"Don't you want to hang out with Yongguk?" he asked in a friendlier tone, then pressed his ear against the door when he didn't hear a reply.


"Zelo?" called Himchan with furrowed brows.


"Can I go to the skate park with him?" asked Zelo after a while in a cute tone.


"Of course you can, but you need to get out of there first," said Himchan.


"...Do I have to finish my homework?" asked Zelo in the same cute voice, Himchan rolled his

Please log in to read the full chapter