Falling

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahye hums softly. She was hanging the dirty laundries in the backyard. The sheets move about, as if they were dancing in the breeze.

“What happened?” Jimin asked. “Huh?”

“You were humming since morning and you kept smiling. You seemed to be in a good mood. Did something good happened?”

“Ah,” Dahye blushed. “It’s nothing. I just remembered something funny.” She retorted. Jimin shrugged, then continues her work. It has nothing to do with you. Mind your own business! She scowled while Jimin was looking at the other side. She faked a smile to Jimin.

“Jimin-ssi, I’m done!” She announced, leaving Jimin alone. Busybody.

But that wasn’t the only thing that lifted her mood that day. She was waiting for the perfect moment.

 

Ah Young picked up a mysterious note taped to the mirror. “What’s this? Who put it here?” She opened the folded paper.

Stop dreaming for the impossible. She read. “Stop dreaming? What does it means?” Ah Young scratched her head. It must be a prank from Baekhyun or the maknaes. Ah, whatever. She checked the time. That’s weird. Dahye supposed to come thirty minutes ago. “Oh no! I won’t get to see Kris oppa!”

 

She increased her pace. The training is ending soon. The moment she walks by the garden, Ah Young halted. She saw two familiar figures.

Dahye was lying on the ground. Kris was on top of her. They were looking in each other’s eyes. Slowly, he leans in to kiss her.

Ah Young gasped, turning away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter