Starting Again

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We can't continue the wedding." Kris and Dahye stepped down from the altar. The king and General Byun rose from their seat. "What is going on? Can somebody explain it to us? Kris? Princess?"

"Let me explain." Kris spoke. "General Byun, I fell in love with your daughter. I didn't realize it until now and I admit it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I would like to ask your permission to get her back." Kris's confession increased the number of murmurs and whispers. The king looked unpleased. "No, you can't. We promised the late king to marry you off and unite both kingdoms!"

"I broke that promise as well, Your Majesty." Dahye raised her right hand. "I fell in love with someone else too." She said, glancing at Baekhyun. "We still can be united with or without marriage. Ah Young is a great girl and she would be a good representative for my kingdom. I'm sure my late father also wanted the best for all of us. Would you rather see us live as an unhappy couple?" She asked.

The two of them waited for their answers. Other EXO members came to support them as well.

“I think it would be better if you go ask her yourself.” General Byun finally said. Kris and Dahye beamed with joy. “Thank you very much, sir. You won’t regret this!” Kris hugged General Byun before he and Dahye ran out of the hall. “Wait. How do I find her?” Kris halted at the stairs.

“Did you forget? You’re a wolf remember?” She reminded. Kris nodded quickly. That’s right. I can use my senses. “Where are you going? Baekhyun was inside.”

“I know. There’s something I need to do first.” Dahye answered. “I wish the best for you both. Go get her.” She gave her wish to him and watched him turn into a wolf to find the girl he loves.

Dahye was left alone. She took off her veil and dropped it to the floor. Her facial expression fell into grief. I wish I could say the same for myself.

 

Kris turned back into his human form. He traced Ah Young’s scent to the garden. He wandered around searching for her. Ah Young, where are you?

He walked towards the pond. He caught a figure sitting under the tree, burying her face between her knees. That’s her. He approached slowly, placing himself in front of her. “Ah Young…” He poked her arm with his index finger.

She lifted her face. She was shocked to see Kris in front of her. With red eyes. “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to-“ He suddenly pressed his lips on hers.

Ah Young was startled. Her mind went blank. She did not know what to do. As seconds passed by, she came to share the passion of his. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. He cupped her face with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter